Dean Ambrose for taleyaisamistfit

I walked in to the arena with my twin by my side. He smiled down at me, walking through the door I held for him seeing as he had both our bags in his hands. "Hey guys, you're here." We both looked up and saw Dean walking towards us. He went over to Roman and fist bumped him, and then pulled me into a quick side hug.

"You alright man?" Roman asked, as we carried on our walk with the added addition of Dean. For the whole walk we had Dean with us, as he continuously stared over at me. I blushed looking down at the ground, feeling a bit like a spare part as they discussed their tag team match for the live show tonight.

"Are you wrestling Niya?" I looked across at Dean who smirked over at me, licking his lips. I looked over at him in confusion.

That was the day I new something wasn't right. Dean had a crush on me, and I was pretty sure Roman could see it too. It was the little things, his protective behaviour, or how little I'm allowed to speak during our triple conversations. I sat down by myself scrolling through my phone as I usually did. "Hey chick," I looked up and saw Dean invite himself to sit down on the seat opposite me. If anything I had got much closer to Dean, mainly in spite of my brother, but I wasn't going to tell either of them that.

"Can I help you?" I asked noticing he was in his ring gear.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to head out to the ring with me tonight." I saw Roman walk in, shifting slightly to my left so Dean hid me.

"Yeah sounds great." I smiled feeling him grab my hand and pull me up.

"Come on then, no time to lose." We ran out of catering, as Dean practically dragged me down to the holding room.

"Hey you two!" I turned around and saw Roman charging down towards us. I yanked on Dean's hand making him turn around too so he could see Roman.

"Just keep running," he told me, but it was too late, I felt a firm grip on my shoulder, pulling me back.

"I shouted you," he bellowed glaring at the both of us. Dean slowly let go of my hand, standing a few centimetres behind me. "Where are the two of you going? Acting like school children running off down the corridor." I looked to Dean who gulped.

"Niya was accompanying me to the ring." Roman raised his eyebrow, a habit he had when he wasn't impressed.

"Was she now?" Dean nodded, but I stood frozen, intimidated by my brother. "Niya?" I sighed nodding my head, knowing I could never lie to Roman and I couldn't go against what Dean said. "Not anymore you aren't." He began to pull me away but I dug my heels down.

"Ro, why not?" I asked, baffled by his reasoning.

"You just can't," he said trying to pull me away.

"That isn't good enough, you can't just turn around and say no." He sighed releasing his grip around my wrist. He stayed silent, so I turned around and looked at Dean.

"I think I know what this is about." He said stepping forwards in front of me. "Roman, I like your sister, and I've made no secret about that, I can see in your faces you know, and whilst Niya might be your twin, I do really like her." I smiled, trying to hold back a laugh when looking at Roman's shocked face.

"Dean, of all the girls you decided to fall for my sister? Do you know how hard I've tried to steer her clear of boys." I giggled shaking my head at him.

"You can't help who you fall in love with, you told me that." I sniggered at his comeback, watching Dean fall silent. "Even though she is your sister, you know me, and know that I care about the people that mean the most to me." Dean looked over at me for the first time, a big grin on his face. "Come on man, it's just a wrestling match." We both looked over hopefully at Roman who slowly nodded his head.

"Fine, but I can guarantee you Dean at one point we will have to have a talk about this." Dean nodded, going to grab my hand, but then stopping when he remembered Roman was still there. I laughed waving to my brother and then joining Dean at the holding room.

"I don't know how to feel about that," he told me. I felt completely the same way, was that too forceful from Roman? Or was he calmer then I thought?

"He kind of went from a ticking time bomb to a nice calm person." Dean nodded in agreement as a member of the team called his name. We both stepped up being counted down and then walking out to the ring. I knew Roman would have a close eye on the both of us so hung back a little bit from Dean. He tried to grab my hand but I shook it away.

"Wish me luck," he smiled sliding into the ring. I stood supporting him the entire time as he took Baron on. I had never really got to be so close to the action before, without being a part of it. Dean hit Baron with the Dirty Deeds and covered him to get the win. I smiled clapping my hand, only for Dean to wave me into the ring. I slid in being pulled into a quick hug, and then the two of us headed backstage.

"That was a great match," I smiled walking back through to catering.

"Thanks, it was great having you there." We got to the door which I reached forward to grab, but Dean pulled me back. "Before we head back in I have one thing to say." I stayed silent as a sign for him to continue. "Do you fancy going on a date sometime?" I smiled nodding back at him, watching him open his arms out for a hug.

"Oh there you are," I jumped back seeing Roman walking towards us. We both blushed trying to pretend nothing happened. "Lovebirds," he whispered, walking in between the two of us over to our table.