Prank Wars ~ Dolph Ziggler

"Alright, I've rang Nattie, let's see how long it takes." The two of us hid behind the door, watching and waiting for the other door to open.

"This is going to be so good," I heard him whisper in my ear, as the door finally opened.

"Hey gir-" Nattie stopped in her tracks, the ice cold water bucket falling down on top of her, soaking through her hair. "What the hell!"

"I'm so sorry," I called out, creeping out and opening my arms out for her to hug me.

"How could you do this?" I could hear Dolph in hysterics behind me, walking up to stand by my side. "You two are terrible."

"I can't believe it worked." I turned to look at him, fist bumping him in success.

"You two can clear off," Nattie joked, pushing us out of the room to dry ourselves off.

"Right, who's next?" I scanned the room looking for a target, catching out the corner of my eye Sami walking into one of the holding rooms.

"Sami!" I screamed, pointing him out just as he walked out of view.

"Can you get in his dressing room?" He asked, wrapping his arm across my shoulders. I nodded, looking up at him, catching the ever present mischievous look in his eye.

"What are you planning?" He smirked at his plan, always full of inventive ideas.

"You wait. I'll go and grab what I need, you stall his room and I'll catch you in a bit." He pecked my cheek, skipping back down to our locker room, whilst I carried on walking and snuck into Sami's.

I sat in Sami's room for five minutes until Dolph came back with a bag in his hand. "What's going on?" I asked watching him step in and tip it all over the floor. "An air horn?"

"Yeah, you just wait and let the magic happen." I stood back watching him pick up the sticky tape and glue, covering a large circular area of the wall. Once he was happy with it he stuck the air horn onto the wall, lining it up with the door handle.

"I see where this is going." He looked up at me with a smirk, making sure it was stuck down, then picked his things all back up.

"I'll sit here and if you run in and tell him he's wanted in there, then it will all play out." I nodded watching him sit up on a crate, pushing through the door to spot his ginger hair.

"Sami!" I squealed making him look up at me with his usual smile. "There's someone trying to talk to you in your dressing room."

"Oh great, thank you for telling me." He pushed his chair back, picking up his phone, leaving the room, holding the door open for me to follow behind.

I gave Dolph a knowing glance, watching Sami open the door, pressing down on the horn to make a rapturous noise. "Holy cow!" He exclaimed, jumping back and turning to look between us both. "What's wrong with you?"

"It's all his fault." Dolph jolted upright, shaking his head at me.

"It was a good one, I'll give you that, but next time pick on someone you're own size." The two of us slowly backed down the corridor, moving away from Sami.

"Love you Sam!" He flashed me a quick smile, walking back into his dressing room, shutting the door behind him safely.

"That worked a whole lot better than I thought it would." I felt his arm snake around me giving me a squeeze of confidence.

"I expected nothing less." I rolled my eyes at his arrogant comment, heading back to our locker. "How do you fancy one last prank?" I stopped and looked up at him.

"Go on." He proudly looked down at me, knowing full well he'd rubbed off on me.

"Let's do a general one, know one will know this one was us, that is unless you say." I nodded, desperate to hear more of what his creative mind was planning. "Let's just say all we need is cling film."

"I've seen this one before!" He dragged me out into the catering hall, walking over to their boxes of items, digging through to find a roll of cling film.

"You get the girls and I'll get the lads." He tore three pieces of film off, handing them to me, his eyes trailing off down the corridor.

"Dolph! Careful!" The film began to stick together as I desperately tried to separate it, watching him walk off and enter the toilets.

I sighed, opening up the door, looking around for any feet or listening out for any noises. Everything seemed quiet as I went in one by one and nearly straightened the film out across the seat, smugly walking out once I'd done.

"You took your time." I looked up and saw Dolph leaning on the wall, his arms folded impatiently.

"Alright, well I'm here now." He kicked off of the wall, wrapping his arm around me, walking off down the corridor.

"If they knew that was us they'd all kill us." I didn't know how but I didn't even feel bad, typically I'd feel so guilty, but Dolph's meddling ways had made me feel nothing but excitement.

"Just remember, if anyone asks, you know nothing about the prank, and the girl who did it must just be a horrible person." I nodded, pushing the door open as we reached our room.

"Well the guy who did the men's locker room must think he's hilarious for doing such a thing."

"Well I am hilarious, so there is nothing wrong there, I've been doing these things for years, I know how to play the game." I shook my head with a giggle, sitting down and pulling out a water bottle from the case. "I wouldn't drink that," Dolph warned, stopping me as I unscrewed the lid.

"Why?" The dimples in his cheeks appeared, giving me nothing but poor vibes. "What did you do?"

"Let's just say it's not water darling." I rolled my eyes, quickly putting the lid back on, tossing the bottle at him, stroking his abs.

"Get rid of it, now." He giggled, taking the bottle into the toilet, pouring it down the sink.