Secrets ~ Finn Balor

I didn't really want to tell him, I mean how could I ever tell him. Everyone made it sound so easy, Finn made it sound so easy, but they didn't see it through my eyes.

"We can't creep around forever darling, he needs to know." I nodded my head, hearing it once again.

"I know, I just need to find the right time." I could feel the pressure from him, but I also knew how much it meant to him.

"We've had three months Sefina, how much longer do you want to mess me around." I ran my hand through my hair, trying to find some sort of stress relief.

"I don't know Finn, I'm scared how Roman will react. You know what he is like, I'm his baby sister." He reached across the table, taking my hand in his, squeezing it gently.

"I know babe, but I'd be there, right with you if he wasn't happy." I always felt better when Finn was by my side, he had such a reassuring smile and aura about him that always relaxed me.

"How about tonight then? It's as good a time as any, get it out of the way." I could see Finn's eyes light up at the thought.

"That sounds great, he needs to know Sefina, the longer we drag this out the worst he will probably react when we do tell him." I didn't know how he did it, but he always managed to be right whatever the situation.

I hoped Roman would be happy for me, he knew Finn well enough. I'd never had a serious relationship before I met Finn, I always relied on him when I wanted someone to nag or moan to, but now I had him.

For the rest of the evening, and the duration of the show, I kept replaying the situation over and over again in my head. Roman's positive reaction, negative reaction, whether he smiled or punched Finn, so many things could happen.

Once Finn had finished his match, I met up with him, giving him a sweaty hug. "That match was great darling," I whispered, pecking his cheek.

"Thank you princess." I intertwined my hand in his, taking his leather jacket it from him and draping it over my other arm. "I'm really hungry, can we go get something to eat?"

"Yeah of course." I rested my head on his shoulder, strolling beside him, in sync with his steps towards catering.

With the show ongoing the halls were filled with chaotic people, running around from place to place.

We walked in, and my eyes were instantly drawn to Roman sat by himself eating pasta. I prayed that Finn wouldn't notice, distracting the issue at hand for as long as possible.

I led him forwards so he could pick up whatever he wanted, standing behind him, trying to block his vision.

"Do you want anything?" He asked, looking back at me. His glance fell past my shoulder, creating a horrible anxious feeling inside of me.

"No, I'm good," I told him, but he already seemed preoccupied.

"Look darling, Roman's over there, do you want to go see him." I so desperately wanted to to tell him no, but as he raised his eyebrows, creating his serious expression, I knew I was reluctant with choice.

"Yeah, get your food and we will head over." He nodded, sorting himself out and then picking his tray up.

"Remember, it won't be as bad as you think." I ignored his reassurance, walking straight down the gap between tables, standing in front of Roman, making him look up.

"Hey Sef...Finn?" I sat down, nodding for Finn to sit beside me. "What can I do for you two? You're alright aren't you Sef?"

"I'm fine, but I think it's more something that you could do for us." He put his fork down on the plate, making sure all his focus was on me.

"The thing is, Sefina and I have something to tell you." I saw a gulp run down through Roman's throat, switching his eyes between the two of us.

"So, the thing is Finn and I have been dating for a few months now." As soon as I finished speaking I felt Finn take my hand underneath the table.

I looked up at Roman noticing he was already staring right at me with a stern expression. My stomach dropped, knowing it was never going to be good.

The pause between his reaction felt like it took forever, he stared at me for what seemed like an eternity.

Slowly his eyes lit up, but his mouth still looked glum. "I knew it!" He cried, falling back in his chair making the two of us jump in shock.

"What do you mean?" I gasped, reaching across the table and lightly hitting him. "I had my heart in my mouth then Ro."

"I've seen the way the two of you have been spending more time together recently, and the both of you seem to have chirped up recently. You both aren't exactly subtle."

Finn slowly let go of my hand, letting out a sigh of relief. "I know we're all very happy now, but Roman I just wanna let you know your sister is special to me, just like how she is special to you, and I promise to look after her."

"I know." Roman smiled over at me, brushing his hair out of his face. "Sefina is my baby sister, and she means the world to me. But I also know you, and I know what a kindhearted, genuine Irish guy you are, and the two of you are perfect for each other."

The two of us remained stunned in silent, looking down at the ground. I could Roman snigger, shaking his head. "Why don't you two get out of here, I know you don't want to sit around here with me." We both quickly got up, but not before I walked over and hugged Roman tight. "I love you," he whispered into my ear.

I smiled back, turning away and taking Finn's hand, his tray in the other. "I'm so relieved how well that went, he seemed so happy about it."

"I'm just glad he likes you Finn, I'm so glad my two favourite guys get on, and most importantly accept each other. We don't have to be quiet anymore, we can be as loud and as open as we want, without a care for anyone else." We carried on walking as I felt a soft kiss planted on the top of my head, dragging me back to his locker room so he could change out of his gear.

For SheWhoGames