Slayer Of Kings ~ Seth Rollins {Part 7}

I rolled over in bed again, feeling the pain shoot through my stomach. I clutched my hand around it trying to soothe it as best I could, but it was no good.

Beside me, Seth slept like a baby, peaceful and happy. I couldn't bring myself to wake him up knowing I'd regret it in the morning.

I opened my mouth to try and take a deep breath, when the feeling of sickness rushed through my body. Without second thought I raced up and out of bed, straight through into the bathroom where I emptied the contents of my body.

"Babe," I heard the Iowan voice call out, stumbling in the darkness to peer around the door. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little sickness bug." I flushed the toilet quickly and walked over to the sink to quickly brush my teeth.

"Sorry I didn't hear you sooner," he whispered, lightly prodding my arm being careful not to get too close.

"It's alright, you go back to bed love, I'll be in in a minute." He nodded, tiredly spinning on his heels and back into the bedroom.

I, meanwhile swirled the mint paste around in my mouth until I felt clean again, spitting it out into the sink. As I pulled myself up I caught a quick catch of myself in the mirror, my eyes were tired and my hair was a mess.

I'd never felt this sick before, nor had I had it so quickly without any sort of warning like headaches or a cold. Once I was back in bed I quickly grabbed my phone putting in a reminder to go to the doctors tomorrow morning.

As an emergency appointment I managed to get in just before lunch the following day having convinced Seth I'd be at the gym and he didn't need to accompany me.

I was familiar with my doctor, she'd helped me through quite a few struggles with injuries before. "What seems to be the problem Alexa?" She asked, sitting back down at her desk.

"I think I'm coming down with something and just wanted to get it sorted before I go on the next tour." She nodded pulling up my notes on the computer.

"What sort of symptoms have you been having?" I thought back to the last day or two and all the struggles I'd had.

"Well, I've been in quite a bit of pain, I was sick last night, I just feel pretty deflated if I'm honest with you." She nodded scribbling a few bits down on her piece of paper.

"Can I be truthful with you?" I nodded. "I think you might be pregnant."

"What!" I exclaimed, leaning forwards in my seat.

"Alexa, when was the last time you and Seth had intercourse?" I thought back trying to remember.

"Last week when we got home from the tour, but I can't be feeling all that so soon surely." Her expression was one that was hard to read.

"Perhaps not, but if that was the last time, I expect there were plenty of times before that." I nodded with a small blush on my cheeks.

"I suppose." She stood up from her desk and walked over to a cupboard.

"How about I give you a test and you can take it home and do it? Then when you find out the results you can come and see me again." She placed the test in front of me, not giving me much option.

"Alright."

The drive home was all over the place, my mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts. What would I do with work? How would Seth feel?

I got home to an empty house giving me the perfect time to run upstairs to the bathroom and take the test, waiting by myself for the allotted time to pass.

My phone beeped after five minutes as I looked down and noticed just the one line on the test. "No way," I whispered, picking it up to check.

"Hello!" I scrambled into the bedroom and tossed the test into my suitcase where Seth wouldn't find it.

Once done I raced downstairs to greet him, "hey baby."

We didn't have long at home as we spent the evening preparing for the next trip to Scottsdale for tomorrow's live event. It was bound to be special as the majority of my life had front row tickets to my match against Emma with Seth accompanying me.

The whole day went by like a blur and I soon found myself stood behind the curtain ready to walk out.

"...and introducing her opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Seth Rollins, from Scottsdale Arizona, Alexa!"

I ran out with Seth in tow, touching as many hands as possible on my way down into the ring. After a bit of backstage planning earlier a microphone was handed to me.

"What are you doing?" Seth whispered across to me with a puzzled glance.

"Wow it is good to be home." The crowd erupted, applauding and waving their banners in the air. "But unfortunately tonight guys I won't be able to perform for you all."

Instantly I was met with a barrage of boos and dismay. "I hope you'll understand though, because I'm not just looking after myself anymore, I'd be wrestling for two."

A few faces dropped in surprise whilst others were left still figuring it out. I stared over at Seth watching his mind try to work out what I was implying.

"Are you pregnant?" He finally asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Yep." He let out a huge chuckle, walking over and lifting me up into the air, spinning me around. "I'm going to be a dad!"

"The best dad in the world!" I gripped onto him tight until he finally placed me back on the ground, helping me out of the ring so I could see my family.

"Alexa!" Nikki shouted first, reaching over the barricade to give a hug. "I'm so happy for you."

"We're both happy for you." Brie conformed also wrapping me in her arms.

"I can't wait for play dates with Birdie."
She nodded, whispering an excitable "yes" in my ear.

"Let me give her a hug," I heard my moan groan making the two of them let me go. "Come here sweetheart."

"I'm so happy Mum." I walked right into her open arms, gripping her tight.

"I couldn't be happier for you darling, you're going to make terrific parents, you both are." Seth smiled from behind me placing his hand over hers, only for my mum to pull him close too into one of her hugs.