Tough Enough? ~ John Cena and Mandy Rose {Part 2}

The two figures slowly walked towards each other, the time around them standing still until their bodies touched again.

John made the first move, extending his hand for Mandy to grasp, pulling her into him. "Hi," she whispered, a little shriek of excitement escaping.

"Hey." John replied, his husky tone creating the goose pimpled sensation across Mandy's bronzed complexion. "How was your day?"

"It was good." He kissed the top of her head, satisfied in knowing things were going well for her. "How was yours?" She questioned returning the compliment. 

"Alright, but it's about to get a whole lot better."

Her ruby lips parted to begin to talk, but instead were captured by John, locking tightly in a warming embrace.

His hands slowly rose from her hips, up her body until they cupped her cheeks, tousling with the ends of her blonde hair.

John held her with the passion she deserved, lovingly kissing the woman he felt so strongly about.

Meanwhile Mandy kept her hands on John's waist to steady herself, overwhelmed by how forceful he was, but kissing him lightly nonetheless.

Slowly, John's grip became a little tighter, grasping Mandy like it would be the last time he held her. His kisses became more desperate, longer, more meaningful.

"I love you," he quickly whispered, barely enough breath in between kisses to string his sentence together.

Mandy's smile could be felt in the kiss, not that she wasn't getting told anything she didn't already know.

John slowly moved Mandy backwards, pressing her back so it was up against the wall, lifting her slightly so just her toes touched the ground.

"John," she murmured to no prevail, tugging lightly for her release.

"John," she repeated a little louder, her tone a little harsher than she wanted it to be.

"What is it?" John asked, moving his lips so they were peppering along her neck, giving her ample time to talk.

"We can't do this, not at work." Her heartbeat was picking up, mainly out of fear of being caught.

"Why not? They shouldn't be watching anyway." Mandy shook her head, never experiencing John in such a passionate mood before she wasn't clear on how to handle it.

"I'm being serious," she continued, wriggling her arms slightly in his grasp.

"Come on babe, just kiss me again." His lips came back up to hers, only this time those ruby lips didn't part, in fact they did nothing at all, only waited for John to let go.

"I mean it, we need to stop." John sighed, letting go of Mandy, taking a giant step away from her.

"Sorry for trying to be affectionate towards you," John said in a sarcastic tone.

Mandy shrugged her shoulders, hitting the tops of her thighs with her hands. "We are at work John, we can't just make out in the middle of the corridor."

"Why not? Who cares anyway." He didn't see it nor get it, what was so wrong about trying to have a moment with his girl.

"Because we are professional, no one wants to see the two of us hooking up at work, that's a private thing." What she was saying only made things worse, infuriating the muscular man.

"Do you not love me anymore or something?" Mandy let out a stunned gasp, not quite able to comprehend what he just said.

"Are you serious?" She whispered, not able to take such a comment in.

"There's got to be some reason why you just wanted for me to let go of you like that, do you just want to break up with me or something?" Mandy ran her hands through her hair.

"You're completely overreacting," she told him, sitting down on one of the crates, "of course I love you, I just don't feel the need to be so public about us like you do."

John sat down beside her, placing his hand over the top of hers. "Is this what that was all about?"

"Of course." He looked across at Mandy, who stared down at the ground. "I don't want people to see us making out, that's for you and I to see, no one else."

"I'm sorry," he interjected, cutting her off before she could continue. "You asked for me to stop and I didn't, that was horrible of me."

"It's alright," she replied trying to comfort a guilt stricken John.

"No it isn't, if I didn't let you go who knows what could have happened. I was so oblivious to how you felt that I was hurting you." Mandy slid her hand out so hers fell over John's, squeezing it gently.

"Don't be so silly, I know you wouldn't hurt me, you just got too far into the heat of the moment." John nodded back at her, slowly bringing his other hand up to brush her hair behind her ears.

"I'd never hurt you," he whispered, his voice breaking ever so slightly.

"I know," Mandy whispered, leaning her head on John's shoulder. "How about when we get back to the hotel tonight, we pick up where we left off?"

"That sounds perfect." John's smile slowly reappeared before his lips turned to a pout, kissing the top of her head.

"I love working here with you, let's just set some boundaries from now on." John couldn't agree more, knowing that some rules would be the best way to know how the other likes to work on the road.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice muffled by his mouth resting on the top of her head.

"I love you too," she replied, snuggling her small frame into John's much bigger one, bringing her arm slowly around his lower back to hold him gently too.