AJ Lee Part 2 for LostDemon16

AJ and I had been dating since the day in the office, and I couldn't lie, I had never been happier. Work had been progressing great and so many of my ideas were being put into the live shows, and especially the women's division.

I had been given the task of creating a new storyline for Nikki Bella most recently, and as I didn't know much about her as a person, or particularly her character. Nikki suggested that I spend a bit of time with her, away from the ring more importantly to get an understanding  of what direction she wanted to go into, which in turn meant I was spending a lot of time away from AJ.

I tend to be oblivious to how people are feeling, yet over time it became pretty apparent AJ was not alright. I didn't know what, and I didn't know why, but there was something going on. The things we had to do through work meant I struggled to find anytime to see AJ, because I was spending all my time with people who actually wanted to bother with me.

"So, let's say if you feud with Carmella, then maybe we can make you urban?" I sat across from Nikki at the table in catering, showing her all my notes I had made. She smiled and read through them as I watched on in anticipation.

"I've always wanted to be more hip, this looks amazing Charlotte." I sighed in relief that she was pleased with my choices. I always had a vision for Nikki since the moment I met her, but it is one thing thinking for someone, but it's another making it happen.

"Hey babe." I looked up and saw AJ skipping over to us, twirling her jet black locks with her finger. I put my pen down and brushed the paper aside. "Are you doing anything? I thought the two of us could head out and explore a bit."

I sighed, leaning back in my seat. AJ's expression instantly dropped as Nikki coughed awkwardly beside me.

"I'm kind of busy right now, me and Nikki are sorting a few things out." Without even saying a word she spun on her heels and walked away. I slid back in my chair, gathering up my things. "I'm really sorry but I think I should go. I'll give you a text or something." Nikki nodded back at me.

I followed behind AJ as she ran back to her locker room. She went to slam the door but I managed to stick my foot in the way, keeping it open and stopping her from blocking me out. Luckily my clear height advantage meant I was able to push the door open and head in. "Do you want to tell me what all that was about?" I asked, throwing all my belongings down on the table.

"It was nothing." I could tell immediately it wasn't nothing by the high pitched tone of her voice, a little quirk I had picked up on to tell when she was lying.

"Now be honest." I walked over and sat down beside her. She nudged her chair slightly along so it was further away from me. She twiddled with her thumbs, looking down at the ground, trying to ignore me. "I'm not going to go anywhere until you tell me. I was working, how you acted was very rude."

"Me? Rude?" She jumped around in her seat, looking towards me in frustration. "How dare you Charlotte, you've ignored me for Nikki for so long. You're constantly with her laughing and joking like I don't exist." I ran my hands through my hair, keeping my eyes on her sad ones, staring at her.

"Nikki and I were working AJ. You know, that's what I do here with the company." I stood up and walked over to the table, picking up my papers, and then throwing them down in her lap. "Look, notes and plans for work to do for Nikki's character. Is that good enough for you."

AJ fluttered between the pages, sighing to herself as I proved her wrong. "Fine." She mumbled, bringing her legs up to wrap herself into a small package.

"I don't understand why you're so jealous," I smiled sitting back down beside her. I took her small hand in mine and squeezed it gently, bringing her gaze up to me for the first time.

"I'm not jealous," she mumbled making me snigger. Her stance softened, relaxing around me.

"Look." I moved my seat so I was sat right in front of her, taking both her hands and forcing her to look right into my eyes. "I love you, you're my girlfriend. It is because of this company that the two of us met, and have each other. I've spent months in pure bliss because of you, so why would I want to throw it all away?" AJ sighed nodding her head.

"I can't apologise enough. I guess sometimes I feel like this is all too good to be true." I knew how she felt, the both of us were still trying to find our feet in the dating game, and the working environment didn't help. "Nikki is just so beautiful, I couldn't help but let my doubts get the better of me."

"You're gorgeous too, so much more gorgeous in fact." I smirked at the little blush on her cheeks, leaning forwards and hugging her tightly. "You never have to worry about a thing, it's me and you chick."

"I know Charlotte, I couldn't be happier to have you." I felt her peck my cheek, and bury her head into the crook of my neck.

"Ditto love." I smiled, only squeezing her tighter, not wanting to let my little munchkin go.