Dean Ambrose for macbill18

I heard my theme tune hit, and the volume of the crowd go through the roof. I slid my belt onto my shoulder and took one final deep breath, before separating the curtains and walking out down the ramp. The noise only got louder as I greeted the crowd, holding the blue belt proudly in the air for the very first time. I skipped down the ramp, touching the hands of as many fans as possible, then sliding into the ring.

A member of the crew handed me a microphone, as my music fell silent, only for the crowd to continue. "You deserve it!" They began to chant. I couldn't interrupt their appreciation, so I stood still in the ring with the biggest smirk on my face. I looked around at all the people chanting and screaming for me, taking a little photo for my mental memory bank.

"I did it." Was all I managed to say before the crowd went crazy again. "Guys come on." I said knowing that time wasn't on my side, as they finally quietened down. "Last night at Wrestlemania I defeated Alexa Bliss for her title belt. I proved to everyone why I am the best woman in this division, and why I am your number one, your go to girl, the girl whose name you'll chant all night, but most of all, I am your champion." I lowered the microphone, mainly for effect, as the noise grew again. I bit my tongue trying to hide my smirk.

I went to speak again, when a different theme song hit. I looked up the ramp seeing Seth come out to raucous cheers. I watched him walk down, without an idea why he was out here. He slid into the ring, smiling over at me. I took a couple of steps back so I was out of the way of him, as he collected a mic of his own. "Kenzie, congratulations." He had a weird smirk on his face that was sending me bad vibes.

"What do you want?" I asked, silently wishing he'd leave as quickly as possible. He took another couple of steps forwards towards me, raising his head up higher slightly.

"Look. You and I, we'd be good together. You're a champ, and I deserve to be a champ. I could teach you a lot of things Kenzie, and I'm not just talking about in the ring." He winked at me, sending a slight shiver down my spine. "Come on baby girl, just imagine me picking you up and throwing you around the ring in that sexy ring gear you're wearing." He carried on walking closer and closer until the slight height advantage meant he was stood right above me. He slowly lowered his head so it was in the crook of my neck. "Just imagine it," he whispered right into my ear. I raised my arm up slightly, but he grabbed a hold of it, stopping me in my tracks.

"Go away Seth," I whispered, looking up at him and pleading with him.

"Just be my partner and all of this will stop." I shook my head in defiance, looking around despite there being nowhere to go. He slowly placed my hand back down by my side, when another entrance theme played out. I looked up the ramp knowing exactly who it was.

Dean slid into the ring, taking Seth out from behind and releasing his grip from around me. "Stay back," he told me, which I did. I went into the back corner of the ring, as Dean grabbed onto Seth's hair and dropped him to the mat with Dirty Deeds. I smirked as Dean looked up at me, and then down at Seth, repeatedly stamping away on his already tired body. I looked on with a huge smile on my face as Seth finally got his comeuppance. Eventually three referees pulled Dean away, and tossed him out of the ring. I slid out and followed behind him right up the ramp.

"Thank you so much for helping me," I whispered across into his ear, lacing my arm in his.

"You're more than welcome, champ." I blushed slightly, still not quite being used to the title on my shoulder. "Some people just don't know when they aren't wanted." I nodded in complete agreement, turning back one last time as Seth finally pulled himself back up to his feet. I raised the belt in the air and then walked backstage with Dean. As we went around the curtain I removed my arm from him, placing my belt down on the table.

"I'm sure I'll be safe here," I told Dean as he hung around behind me. He reached up and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Actually I wanted to kind of speak to you, that's if you don't mind at all."

"Of course I don't mind Dean, what is it?" His hostile aura worried me slightly, so I smiled wider trying to reassure him.

"The thing is, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go out with me on a date?" He spoke so quickly I hardly understood what he was saying, but the words I did catch just about made sense.

"I'd love that Dean." He looked up at me, his eyes widening, as if he was doubting me. "That sounds great." He froze on the spot, so I leant forwards and pecked his cheek, snapping him out of his daze. He smirked over at me and nodded.

"I'll let you know a date and time." I nodded back at him and picked my belt back up.

"So I'll see you around." I smiled back at him once again and then walked off down the corridor, smiling to myself. I wanted to turn around and look at Dean one last time, but instead I carried on walking, feeling the butterfly feeling in my stomach I had longed for, for so long.