Finn Balor Part 3 for KalaniMarie

I shifted on the top rope, not feeling balanced at all. Charlotte stood on the second rope, brushing her blonde hair out of her face. I thought my legs were going to buckle underneath me, as I zoned out of the environment and the crowd's noise. Charlotte gripped the top hem of my tights, lifting me up, and tossing me around into a butterfly suplex.

My back slammed down onto the mat as a sharp pain ran from the top to the bottom of my spine. I'd never felt a sensation like it, as my hand quickly landed on my lower back in the hope it would make it stop. I couldn't bring myself to move, as the referee looked down to check on me. "Kalani, you good?" I shook my head, trying to hold back my screams, as the tears threatened to spill.

I couldn't see what he was doing, until I heard numerous voices climb into the ring, all the people dressed in black. "Ladies and gentleman through injury, this match has ended in a no contest." I cringed hearing Jojo announce the news to the booing fans, only making me feel worse.

"Alright Kalani, it's Chris here, in just a second we're going to get you to move onto the stretcher once it's set up, you just hang in there for now." I weakly smiled at the kneeling figure in front of me, listening to the loud crashes of the metal pieces being moved around to fix it together.

"Is it bad?" I whispered, not being able to see the damage. I couldnt see what they were all doing, but their long silence told me everything I needed to know. "Oh no," I whispered, as the threatening tears finally fell, staining the ring mat a shade darker.

"Kalani, we're going to get you to safety now, after three we're going to lift you up and move you on, alright?" I felt four pairs of hands hold me, one on each limb. "One, two three." I screamed in pain as my frame was lifted, then softly placed on the stretcher just by the bottom rope. I felt the doctor's strap me in, making sure I was secure, until I was lifted up on the stretcher and carried up the ramp.

I weakly smiled at the crowd's applause and chants of my names, as they slowly moved me, careful not to disturb me at all.

I felt the curtains brush either side of me, as a hand gripped onto mine. I looked up and saw Finn smiling down at me, walking alongside my stretcher. "I'm so sorry darling," he told me, trying to reassure me.

"Why does this happen to me?" I cried out, looking at all the staring figures watch me be carried down the corridor. "I've let everyone down, I'm such a mess." Finn's grip on my hand tightened.

"That's not true, you've not let anyone down, you can't help this, it isn't your felt." The worst bit of all was the terrible guilt I felt for everyone involved in the company, people relied on me, people enjoyed watching and working with me.

"Alright Kalani, we're here." I heard the door open and myself be lowered onto the bed. Finn stepped aside out of the way, letting the professionals do their jobs. "We're going to have to lift you again on three, one, two, three." I gritted my teeth feeling an even sharper pain the second time around.

"Kalani, you're alright, be strong." I nodded over at Finn, feeling the cold material of the bed hit my back.

"I'm sorry Kalani, but we aren't finished just yet, you're going to have to roll onto your stomach." I quickly wiped away my tear, composing myself quickly. I looked to my right, the side I was going to roll to, as Finn stood beside me. I smiled up at him, quickly turning, trying to get it done with as quickly as possible.

"That's my girl," he proudly said, running his hand through my hair comfortingly. I laid still as Chris felt along my back, digging in to find the areas of pain.

"I'm sorry I've let you down, you must be so disappointed in me." Finn looked over at me in shock, shaking his head.

"Sweetheart, will you stop with this nonsense, you can't beat yourself up over this. Stop winding yourself up and kicking yourself, it isn't doing you any favours." I sighed, knowing that he was right, but I couldn't help but feel terrible. "Look, you're hurting right now, and I know exactly how you feel, you wish you could shout at anyone. You don't deserve your injury, no one deserves an injury, but you've got to be a strong person and deal with this in the best way you can. People will love and support you throughout your journey back to full fitness, you've just got to know that this isn't your fault."

"Thank you," I whispered to him, taking back a hold of his hand. He smiled, his adorable Irish smile over at me. "I don't know where I'd be without you sometimes," I giggled, until I felt Chris' hand dig back into my lower back.

"I don't want to ruin your moment, but I think this is a hospital trip for sure Kalani, you're gonna need an X-ray for sure." I nodded, knowing it was to be expected, not feeling bad about it at all.

"Lets just get it over with," I whispered, grinning at Finn's smile. I slowly rolled back onto my back with the boy's help, waiting for Chris to go out and get help for the stretcher once again.

"You should see this as a blessing, you've got me looking after you for the next few months, repaying you for all the time you dedicated on me last year."

"I did that because I love you," I told him, pulling him down and kissing his lips softly.

"And so I will look after you, because I love you too," he replied, quickly pecking my lips again as the medical team walked back in to take me away once again.