Sasha Banks Part 2 for KinggKunta

I pulled up at Raw the following week with Enzo by my side in the car. I looked across from him as he pulled his phone out. I noticed his eyebrow raised which instantly made me concerned. "What?" I asked him.

"You're against Rusev tonight, just announced. Look." He showed me the phone screen where Twitter was open to see the tweet from the company account.

"Well that's just great," I said sarcastically, hopping out of the car. Enzo followed behind me, grabbing our bags and walking into the arena. The two of us were sharing a locker room tonight as I hadn't quite integrated in with the rest of the locker room yet.

"Pinzi!" I turned around and saw Sasha running up towards me. Enzo touched my shoulder and whispered in my ear that he'd carry on walking. "Have you heard?"

"About Rusev? Yeah." She sighed running a hand through her hair, which put me even more on edge. "It'll be alright."

"He's dangerous Pinzi, I know I said prove yourself, but not against Rusev." I smiled noticing her concern, but I knew that if I was going to prove myself then I had to take on the toughest challenges.

"Honestly, Sasha it'll be fine. You asked me to do this and I accepted, and I don't go back on things. Maybe this won't be so bad,  it could provide me with a great platform." She nodded, although I wasn't convinced she genuinely believed me. "I'll catch you later," I smiled and waved at her, then started walking back down the corridor. I carried on walking until I found our dressing room, walking in and noticing Enzo on his phone.

"So how did it go? Is she your girl yet?" I blushed at the slightest thought of her being my girl, but it wasn't the case.

"First of all she is not my girl, second of all she's not impressed. She's worried about me against Rusev although she was the one that set me up into this match in the first place." Enzo looked up at me sighing. He understood me completely, he was my brother.

"That sucks man, this is all down to her and now she's begging you not to do it. You gotta prove yourself bro, to the fans and to her." I nodded over at him understanding completely what he was saying. "You got this either way." I walked over fist bumping him, then beginning my preparations for the match.

From then I didn't really speak to anyone, I didn't see Sasha at all until it was finally my time to head out to the ring. I walked out other confidence walking down and seeing Lana and Rusev staring back at me. I walked down the ramp when I was interrupted by a seperate entrance theme playing out. I looked up and saw Sasha walking down the ramp and over to me. "What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I can't let you come out her by yourself." I smiled as she winked at me, ushering me into the ring. I felt tonnes better knowing Sasha was with me, mainly as she was able to neutralise Lana out of the match.

It was a struggle, I couldn't lie, but every so often I caught a glimpse of Sasha cheering me on which kept me going. I was slowly weakening Rusev down until I finally managed to get her into a backstabber. I could hear Sasha's cheers as I put him in the Bank Statement. I watched his hand slowly rise and then felt it tap on my leg. I smiled letting him go, watching Sasha slide into the ring beside me. She wrapped her arms around me giddily, so I put my arm around her for support. "You did amazing." She whispered into my ear.

"I'm just glad I could get the win." She jumped down as I led the two of us out of the ring, leaving a defeated Rusev to lay out in the middle of the ring. I couldn't take my eyes off of Sasha's wide smile as we walked back through the curtain. Enzo's words from earlier started replaying in my head, "is she your girl yet." I noticed her walking back down to the women's corridor, realising that if I was going to do anything I needed to do it soon.

"Sasha," I finally spoke up, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back to face me. Her smile only widened as her brown orbs looked up at me. "I wanted to talk to you." She nodded brushing a thick lock of purple hair behind her ear. "The thing is, I really like you and I wondered if you wanted to go on a date sometime?" Instantly my eyes looked at her for some sort of inclination as to how she was feeling. She stayed still for a few seconds worrying me slightly, but then slowly began to nod. I sighed in relief that she accepted.

"That sounds lovely Pinzi, and I think it is the least you deserve after tonight." I smiled at her, knowing that it was probably true although I wanted to at least make her think I was still so humble. "Well, I've got to go, but you've got my number right?" I nodded, remembering how we exchanged numbers after last weeks Raw. "In that case, text me sometime." I smiled waving her down the corridor then headed back to Enzo.

I walked in noticing Enzo smirking at me. "Please tell me after that the two of you are together?" I debated keeping it a secret, but Enzo was my brother. I nodded as the blush grew on my cheeks. He got up and walked over to me pulling me into a massive hug. "Bro I'm so pleased to you, Sasha is a good chick."

"Tell me about it, she's awesome." He smiled at me, as I turned away and began to pack my bag back up.

"Seven days and you've already got pulled, you're gonna have to give me a few tips," Enzo joked making me laugh.

"Or maybe I was right all along, I'm the hotter brother." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"I wouldn't be so sure," he responded as I carried on packing.