Bray Wyatt for DesDes314

"Here are your winners, the team of Naomi, and Destiny." I reached across, hugging my sister tight as Carmella and Natalya slid out of the ring in defeat. For the first time this evening I was finally getting the chance to team up with my sister, a new beginning perhaps.

We both climbed up the top ropes, waving to all the fans when the lights in the arena fell flat. We tried to figure out what was going on, looking to the top of the ramp for some sort of indication, but there was nothing. I couldn't see Naomi anymore, as I waited in fear for the lights to come on.

"We're here," I heard someone whisper behind me, just as the lights came back on. I slowly turned around to see Erick Rowan with a tight grip on Naomi, and Bray Wyatt staring over at me, bending round in his crab.

My sister was kicking and screaming for the mysterious creature to let go of her, but it was no good. I ran over in the hope to do something, but another set of hands picked me up and moved me out of the way. I could feel the ends of their beard tickle me, looking up and seeing Braun, lift me up and sit me down so I was in front of Bray. "We've been expecting you," he eerily whispered, flipping back around and sitting in front of me.

I looked back up at Naomi, watching her be tossed out the ring. She slowly backed up towards the ramp, giving me a nod of the head to reassure me. "I love you," she mouthed, running away from the horrid men that had surrounded me. 

"I've come to rescue you Abigail," he told me, tilting his head to the left. "It's about time I repaid the favour don't you think, you gave me my freedom, and now I'm going to give you yours." I looked at him in confusion, awaiting his next sharp movement. I felt a cold shiver run down my spine, trying to understand why they decided to look the way they did. They all were the same, long beards and long hair, all dried out and straggly, with the exception of the one behind the steampunk mask, I wasn't going to go near him. "

"Abigail is resurrected!" I turned around and heard Luke's howl, as Braun scooped me up and carried me backstage. I tried to kick out, but all of them were nearly double my size, leaving me with no chance at all.

"What are you doing?" I asked them, feeling myself be seated, or more dropped onto one of the chairs. Bray walked over before the others, brushing his brown hair back to finally reveal his light brown eyes.

"We've been waiting for you Destiny. Waiting for the moment we could claim you. We don't mean no harm, we just want to protect you, to love you." I looked around at the other three guys who all nodded in sync with each other.

"You're our Destiny. You're our Abigail." I briefly had seen about this Sister Abigail character before, but then again I'd never really paid any attention to The Wyatt Family, until now.

"I think we're done for the night," Bray turned back and told them all. They each slowly snuck out the room, flashing me huge smiles as they went, only adding to the nerves I was feeling.

"Why me?" I asked Bray as he picked up a chair and sat down next to me.

"Ever since Abigail died things haven't been the same, I wanted to fill the void in my life, find someone just as good as she was. Abigail protected me and I miss that feeling, I want that feeling back in my life, and you Destiny, you're perfect for it." I weakly smiled at his first sign of weakness, he was human after all, he had feelings too, and of course I understood that.

"I don't get why you had to do all that, you could just say, I understand it, you miss her, we all miss people." He grabbed his jacket, throwing it over his shoulders, trying to hide the goose bumps I had already spotted over his arms.

"I'm a character Destiny, I can't just tell you all those things, what good would I be to anyone, to the fans if I just asked you to come and help me." As I slowly learnt more about the mysterious man I couldn't help but feel such warmth for him. I wanted to help him, whether it was to overcome his problems, teach him how to love again, all I wanted was to be there for him. "I loved her you know."

"I know," I smiled, placing my hand on top of his callous one which rested on his thigh.

"She always told me I was the one for her, just as she took her dying breath, I was there, and I can't get that picture out of my mind."

"I know it's hard, but maybe I can take your mind off things, you will never forget her, but you've got to forgive yourself." He nodded, as his frown slowly straightened up.

"Will you be my Abigail?" It slightly worried me how he was replacing her with me, was I about to become some sort of replica?

"I'll be Destiny, Bray, I don't want to be Abigail." He reluctantly nodded, as I pulled him up from the chair and hugged him tightly.

"Welcome to the team, Destiny." I smiled knowing how hard it probably was for him to say my name.

"We'll work on it Bray, I'm sure the boys will support you too." I still wasn't keen on them, but I wanted to help such a fragile man, even if it meant tolerating his menagerie.

"Thank you," he softly whispered into my ear, his husky tone coming through again.

"You're more than welcome," I smiled, excited for new friendships and a new character to portray. "You've got friends with you, never forget it."