A Little Bit of Help ~Chris Jericho~

I looked down at my crutches as I began the long journey back to the locker room. I had been diagnosed with a broken ankle and strained shin muscle just to finish off what was already an awful day. It took forever to get my body moving, something I was not used to considering my usual high impact in ring action.

I passed numerous people in the corridor who smiled sympathetically at me, as I continued to walk. "Amelia!" I turned around and saw Chris running up towards me, I stopped slightly loosing my balance. "Watch it," Chris said, running over and steadying me. "You alright?" I looked up at him sadly.

"No, I'm a mess." I whimpered as he placed his arm around my waist.

"Come on, lets get you sat down." We slowly walked over to a couple of seats in the corridor sitting down opposite each other. I rested my crutches on the floor, tucking them under my seat. "What did the doc say?"

I sighed looking down at the ground. "Broken ankle, couple of months out." I heard Chris sigh too as he placed his hand on my thigh.

"I'm really sorry Amelia, I never meant for this." I smiled over at him as his sad expression broke me.

"It's not your fault, this is all down to Kevin, please don't feel that way," I pleaded with him. He looked up at me nodding as I shifted in my seat making myself a bit more comfortable.

"Yeah but he was my best friend." I shook my head in objection.

"That doesn't matter, this is down to him, not you, understood?" He nodded as I smiled. "Good." I stretched my arms out, yawning.

"Do you wanna head back to the hotel and get some rest?" I looked up at Chris nodding over at him. Chris jumped up, grabbing my crutches for me as I pulled myself up. I steadied myself, slowly starting to move. Chris on the other hand powered over walking to the door.

"Chris," I whispered for him as he turned around. He smiled at me, stopping and walking back over.

"I'm sorry I completely forgot." He slowed his pace down walking at the same pace at me. The two of us slowly walked out and to the car park as I looked around for my car. I looked down once again realising there was no way I could drive now. My ankle was a mess, I could hardly even walk I looked over at Chris who was going through his bag grabbing his rental car keys, I sighed.

"Chris? I can't drive." He looked up from his bag and over at me.

"It's alright, you can ride with me." He said it like it was so easy, the car, transport, tomorrow morning.

"What about my car though? I can't just leave it in the car park and abandon it." Chris walked over, standing right in front of my placing his hands on my hips.

"We'll sort it out in the morning, lets just get you lying down in bed and resting for now." I nodded as he guided me over to his car, opening the front door and helping me in. He carried my bags over putting them in the car, taking a seat in the driver's position. "Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Yeah, it'll do." It was a bit cramped but I could deal with it, the hotel was only five minutes away and my only other option was to walk, something I definitely was not going to do.

We drove down to the hotel in silence, Chris concentrating on his driving, and me on the pain in my leg. We pulled up as Chris got the nearest space towards the hotel for us. He got out of the car, helping me down from the car by lifting me up, handing me my crutches. "You get a head start, I'll get the bags." I began walking in as Chris followed behind me with mine and his cases. I walked in as Chris caught up with me going over to the desk. We looked over at the receptionist. "What name is your room booked in?" She asked.

"Oh no, we've got two rooms." She blushed as I felt a strong pain in my ankle.

"I'm gonna go sit down." I told Chris as he checked us in. I couldn't stop laughing at the poor receptionist as I watched her and Chris. He came back away and handed me my key.

"She said we're on the second floor." I got up as we walked over to the staircase. "So, where's the elevator?" The two of us looked around like we were lost as a member of staff walked over to us.

"Are you alright sir, madam?" We looked at the man, then each other.

"No, whereabouts is your elevator for Amelia to use?" He looked down at me with my crutches.

"I'm really sorry, but we don't have one, it's the stairs or nothing." He quickly walked off so he didn't have to deal with the repercussions. I sighed as Chris looked at me, then the bags.

"Wait here." He grabbed a hold of the bags, running up the stairs, coming back down after a matter of seconds. He wrapped his arm around my waist, bending down and placing his other hand at the back of my knees. "Hold your crutches." I grabbed hold as he scooped me up making me squeal and carried me up the stairs. We earned a few dodgy glances from passers by, but I didn't really care. He put me down when we reached the top, "perfect!"

"That was an experience," I laughed, grabbing my crutches once again. As per usual Chris got our bags as we walked down to my hotel room first. He unlocked it for me, taking in my case and then placing it on the floor. I sighed looking around, and then over to Chris. "Thank you for today."

"It's alright. You just get some rest." I hobbled over pecking his cheek as he walked back towards the door.

"Goodnight Chris," I smiled as he stepped out of the room.

"Goodnight Amelia," he responded as I watched him walk down the corridor, shutting the door.

I'll be putting my Elimination Chamber predictions in Randomness tonight!

Part 2 for Slytherin_Queen12.