Finn Balor for BlueCandy1OO1

Some friendships stick with you for the rest of your life, when you find that person who just makes you smile, you never want to let them go. I had so many friends through my time with the company, but there was friendship that was more important to me then any of you will ever know.

Since Finn and I had joined the main roster are friendship had only grown tighter, we were surrounded by so many new people, we relied completely on each other to stick together, and more importantly, not be lonely. Alongside Finn I of course had Bayley and our friend from the independent scene, Seth Rollins.

Due to adjusting to the new environment Finn and I also started travelling together as the distances we had to travel became a lot longer. It was nice being able to spend the time together, just the two of us, journeying through the night skies.

We arrived in Denver for the evening's show, and I went straight to Seth who waved me over. I sat down across from him, looking back to where Finn was, only to see him with Bayley already. The two of them burst into fits of laughter, both jokingly hitting each other on the arm. "Sukh, you alright?" I turned round to see Seth looking concerned over at me. I didn't want to seem like I was bothered by it, but seeing Finn having so much fun around other girls hurt me more then I would have liked to have admitted.

"Yeah of course I am." He raised his eyebrow at me, evidently not convinced.

"Finn is allowed other friends you know, you can't be jealous that he is with Bayley." It wasn't even jealously, I just hated being left out of the conversation between my friends. "Come on, we'll show them." Seth leaned back in his chair, falling into fits of hysterics. He nodded over at me to join him as I began laughing too, trying to make it sound as real as possible.

Finn's POV

I looked up trying to find where the loud laughs were coming from, looking across and seeing Seth and Sukh laughing at each other. I cringed as the two of them carried on giggling for what felt like forever as I stared over and watched. "You got a problem with the two of them?" Bayley's voice snapped me out of my deep stare. I felt a twang in my heart looking at the two of them enjoying each other's company, she never laughed that much when she was around me.

"No, just wondering what all the commotion was about." She nodded looking over at them herself.

"They aren't really that loud." I sighed, trying not to show how disapproving I was of her comment, looking back over at Sukh who wiped under her eyes, crying from how hard she laughed.

Sukh's POV

I walked down the corridor, playing with the hem of my hoodie as the thread began to fray. I went to pull my phone out of my pocket when a hand grabbed mine and pulled me into one of the empty rooms. "What the hell!" I screamed, hearing the door shut behind me. My heart began to race in fear as to what was going on, when the arm let go. I flinches slightly unsure of what they were going to do next, when I heard Shinsuke's familiar laugh. I sighed, turning around and seeing Bayley and Shinsuke smiling over at me.

"Take a seat." She pointed over to one of the chairs in the middle of the room, so I walked over and took a seat. As I sat down I heard a loud breathing noise coming from beside me. I looked across to see Finn smiling over at me.

"Hi," he whispered, waving over at me. I smiled back at him as we both looked over at the guys who stood in front of us. "Why are we here?"

"Unfortunately Seth couldn't join us, so I brought in back up, in the form of Nakamura, to give you two an ultimatum. It is clear to the both of us that you are madly in love with each other, and you can't try to deny it. We all want the two of you to be happy, and we feel going forwards a relationship would be the best step for you." Shinsuke stood behind Bayley who took control of the conversation.

"You're talking absolute nonsense, me and Sukh are friends." It hurt hearing him say that, but I nodded all the same in agreement, desperate to get Bayley off our backs.

"It's true, and we are going to leave the two of you until you finally tell the truth." I watched them both walk out of the room, shutting the door.

Finn and I sat in silence, staring down at the ground, a first for both of us. We always found things to say to each other, but somehow here we were, completely lost for words. "I don't what to say," Finn whispered, staring down at the ground. "What are you thinking?"

"How much I want to kiss you." My hand quickly covered my mouth in shock at my outburst. I tried to stand up and leave the room as quickly as possible, but Finn managed to get hold of me, pulling me back.

"Really?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded slowly, blushing hard. He smiled, melting me slightly, then lent down and placed his lips onto mine. I smiled leaning up so I had a better reach of him, embracing the feeling of his lips on mine. He kissed me a little and then pulled back, staring back at me. "We don't have to tell them right away do we?"

"Absolutely not, it'll be fun to see how long it takes." Finn smirked, nodding in agreement, taking a hold of my hand, but I quickly pulled away. "We're just friends remember," I smiled, opening up the door and walking out.

The two guys were stood just outside, looking at us both hopefully. "Sorry, it's not to be," I said sadly walking away by myself, smiling excitedly once I was out of view.