Seth Rollins for SheWhoGames

If any of you could take about two minutes to complete this, I'd really appreciate it. Just click on the link on my conversations wall, or enter it into your browser and it should be good to go. Thankyou!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6L2RMFG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad, if you're going, I'm going too." I watched my dad throw his bags into the car, putting on his WWE jacket for the first time in over six years. "You've been out of the game for so long, I want to be there to make sure you're safe."

"Maddie," he whispered, walking over and standing in front of me. "I'm Austin Aries, I'm not just some random wrestler, I'll be fine." I sighed, looking down at the damp pavement from the heavy rain the night before. The gloomy weather created a terrible feeling in my stomach. "Look, if you want to come you've got ten minutes, but if anyone asks you've come to support me, I don't want anyone thinking I'm old." I squealed, jumping up a little, then kissing his cheek.

"I'll be five minutes, maximum." I ran back into the mansion, straight up to my room, pulling my suitcase out of my wardrobe and chucking anything required into it. My clothes were in heaps, and I'm pretty sure I'd forgotten my toothbrush but it didn't matter.

"Done." I checked my watch, just in time, joining my dad in the car. "Lets hit the road!" I screamed. Luckily we only had to travel for just under an hour, down the road to Orlando for dad's return. Everything had changed since I'd lost stopped by, but I still was beyond excited.

"It's going to be just like the good old days sweetheart, you watching your daddy with pride, wearing his shirt." I looked down at his old t-shirt I had from when I was about fifteen, it barely fitted, just meeting the hem of my trousers.

"I don't think I'll be shouting tonight dad, I'm getting old remember." He looked back at me through his dark shades, shaking his head.

"Less of the old please, you make me feel ancient." I giggled, he didn't look a day over thirty as far as I was concerned, as fit as a fiddle my dad was, running around like a fresh teenager all over again.

"Now, you're going to be backstage tonight, I'm sure they'll be a few guys backstage to look after you, I'll introduce you to as many people as possible." I nodded, looking out of the window, catching the first Orlando sign on the road, knowing we were close.

The arena was a mere fifteen minutes later, as we were surrounded by other members of the roster walking into the arena. Dad got both our cases, looking after me as per usual, taking me straight to a huge lounge area where quite a few people were. "This is known as the family and friends area, so you can stay in here later on." I looked around, in awe of the plush decorations, and happy faces around.

"Austin!" We looked up and saw a tall man with a long black ponytail walk over, shaking my dad's hand.

"Tyler, it's good to see you, this is Maddie, my daughter." Tyler looked at my dad in disgust, shaking his head.

"It's Seth now Austin, come on man." I didn't really know what was going on, looking up at my dad for some sort of help.

"I used to know Seth as Tyler all those years ago, sorry man, I completely forgot about the name change." Seth laughed, shaking his head. He looked at me, smiling wide, pulling me into a quick hug. "Maddie is gonna stay here tonight whilst I return."

"Sounds good, my mum, Holly, and I are just over there if you want some company." I gratefully smiled, nodding my head as a sign of appreciation.

"Thanks buddy, that means a lot. Glad to know she is safe." Dad placed his hand on my lower back, spinning me around. "Come on, lets show you around a bit more." Seth waved goodbye to us both, as dad led me further down the corridor, constantly stopping to speak to people.

As the evening got darker my dad's special moment came along. "Go out there and kill it, do me proud dad." He nodded, pulling me into a tight squeeze. "Be safe," I whispered into his ear, pulling away from him.

"Always darling," he grinned, back kissing my cheek, then turning on his heels. "I'll see you later," he shouted back to me, turning to walk down the corridor.

I smiled at the way his cape blew slightly at the draft from out the door, walking back to the family room, seeing Seth and his mother sat down. "Maddie!" He smiled, standing up and greeting me. "This is my mum, Holly."

"Hi sweetie," she smiled, shuffling over so I could sit in between them. "Your Austin's daughter right?"

"The one and only." I looked up at the screen, watching Neville walk out down the ramp. "This is it," I whispered, feeling my body shake with nerves. I could hear Seth chuckle beside me, wrapping his arm around me.

"It'll be alright, don't worry." I weakly smiled, knowing he was right.

The first beats of his theme played, and the crowd erupted just how they used to six years ago. I could barely watch, looking down at the ground, then back up to see him out at the top of the ramp. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, quickly wiping it away. "Oh Maddie, you're so sweet." He pulled me into his chest, cuddling me tight, leaning his head on mine. "You must be so proud."

"This is the proudest I've ever been of him," I whispered back to him, watching him slide in between the ropes. "He's been dreaming of this for so long, I just can't believe it's happening."

"You're dad is incredible, raising such a lovely girl for his daughter." I awkwardly turned back, leaning out of Seth's grip to look at Holly.

"Thank you," I whispered, hearing the bell ring just after. They locked up, the first thing dad ever taught me about wrestling all those years ago.

"Do you ever think you'll step inside the ring?" Seth asked. It was one of the many things in my life I'd never completely turned my back on, but I was too indecisive to ever really know what I wanted from life.

"I'd love to emulate my dad, but one Aries in the ring is enough for now." I felt him nod, creating a small bit of static in my hair.

My eyes became fixated on the screen, watching dad move around effortlessly, tonnes better than Neville was, running around the ring like he'd never been away. Dad smirked over at Neville who was lying on the ground. "Discus Fivearm," I whispered knowing exactly what was coming. "Seth squeezed me tight," watching dad hit Neville perfectly and get the win.

"Incredible," I heard a few others mutter around the room, applauding my dad's showcase. I sat up from Seth, unable to wipe the huge smile off my face.

"Do you want to go and meet him?" I looked over at Seth, eagerly nodding my head. He grabbed my hand, walking me out of the family room and down the busy corridor. I had no idea where we were, but I knew I was in safe hands. "Alright, we'll have to wait here for a couple of minutes, but he'll be here any minute."

We sat down on two crates, watching the curtains to the production office open and close with different people walking in and out. "Come on dad," I whispered, utterly impatient.

"He's got a few jobs to do Maddie, don't worry." I nodded, waiting and waiting until I finally saw him come through the gap.

"Dad!" I screamed, running over and jumping into his arms. He grunted at the impact of me leaping into him, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm so proud of you, you were magnificent dad, I can't believe it."

"Thanks darling," he smiled, putting me down on the ground. I smiled over at him, feeling a hand land on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Seth stand behind me.

"It's good to have you home." Dad smiled, shaking his hand.

"Thanks for looking out for her dude, I appreciate it." Seth smiled, standing back as I hugged my dad one last time. "Come on, someone needs a shower." I giggled, grabbing his hand as the three of us walked back the way we came from, feeling more triumphant then ever before.