Seth Rollins Part 2 for SheWhoGames

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield. I smiled over at the three boys as they turned back to check I was still behind them. I was dressed in tight black jeans and a black army waistcoat. "Come on Jess," Seth smiled, taking me down to the left as the other two veered to the right.

Seth had his hand laced in mine, leading me down the steps, pushing past the multiple hands that stretched out to cover my walkway down the aisle. "Stay by me," he whispered, trying to fight off the hormonal men who got way too excited at the sight of a female.

I fought my way through, leaping over the barricade at the same time as Seth, standing back on my feet, and brushing my hair back. He smiled weakly at me, taking my hand once again, which was shaking with nerves, taking me into the ring where we reunited with the others. I stood out from the boys, I had bright pink curly hair, you couldn't miss me in a crowd, that was for sure.

"Silence please whilst your boys talk." The crowd cheered and then fell into silence as Roman spoke first. All of us were blooded and bruised after a horrific match at Payback against Evolution, aching with pain and stinging from the numerous strikes of metal we experienced. "Last night we proved once again why Evolution is no more, and why The Shield runs this yard!"

"And lets make one thing clear, we couldn't have done it without the sexiest woman to ever grace this company, the effortless beauty that is our secret weapon, and the leader of this domination." Seth turned around and looked at me, after stepping forwards to speak, walking over and kissing me softly. I cupped his cheeks briefly, then stepped away, giggling at the crowd's tedious reactions.

"Enough of the love fest, because there is only one thing that needs saying The Shield run this place!" We placed our fists into the middle of the us, as we were interrupted by the theme of Evolution, with the exception of Batista.

Randy and Hunter had huge grins on their faces, walking down the ramp with sledgehammers in their hands. "What's going on?" I whispered into Seth's ear.

"Nothing," he quickly replied carefully watching the two muscular men.

"You might have won the battle, but you will never win the war. You four are the cancer of this company, but the Evolution never dies." None of us had any idea what was going on, or where the duo had come from.

"Jess, don't look so scared, the viper doesn't bite." I didn't realise I had such a frown on my face until Randy glared over at me, intimidating me a little.

"Plan A might not have worked, but Plan B always does." He paused dramatically, raising the microphone back up to speak, when out of the corner of my eye I watched Seth strike Roman on the back with a steel chair.

"What the heck!" I cried out, looking at Dean who looked at me.

"Jess, get back!" Seth shouted, flinging the chair round into Dean. I slowly edged back in fear to the corner of the ring, watching my two best friends fall to the mat with hit after hit. I could see the rage in Seth's eyes as Hunter looked on proudly.

I stood, frozen in complete disbelief as the torment finally came to an end. I'd been left watching, helpless, as I watched the most important thing in my life crumble around me. Seth threw the chair down, and then turned around to look at me. "I'm sorry," he whispered running his hand through his hair. I looked down at the carnage of the two aching bodies.

"Why would you do this?" I asked, struggling to come to terms with what just happened.

"I need to do this Jess, for me, for us. I can't be The Shield anymore, I need to move onto bigger and better things, with you." He grabbed my hand pulling me forwards as I heard my first chorus of boos since my debut. "Come with me please, don't make me do this alone." I looked up into his genuine eyes.

"You've got one chance," I warned him, sliding out of the ring with him.

"You won't regret this," he told me, leaning across and pecking my cheek. Hunter came towards us first, shaking both our hands, then raising them in the air as we walked backstage.

As soon as we were out of the crowds view Seth dragged me backstage to an empty area, hugging me tightly. "I can't believe it's all over, the biggest moment of my career, vanished." His head nuzzled in between my curls, as I felt a soft damp tear on my lower neck.

"All good things must come to an end darling, but you've got to look on it with fond happiness. Roman and Dean are the best thing to ever happen to you-"

"-second."

"Alright second best thing to happen to you, but it was never going to last forever. This moment was going to come sooner or later, and now you can show the world the real you." He pulled back and leaned down, passionately kissing my lips.

"What would I do without you?" He whispered, resting his forehead on mine. "I feel terrible, I've ruined the boys, and just think of all the little children in the crowd, tearing up at the sight of their favourites disbanding."

"They'll get over it darling, you can be selfish you know, you and I are taking the next steps in our careers, stepping out from our comfort zone, it's a scary world, but we'll be alright." He slowly nodded, his breathing slowing and the blotchiness around his eyes disappearing.

"You and I against the world Jess." He smiled, pecking my lips once again, before throwing all our things into a bag. "I just want to get out of here now, try and fix up where we go next." I nodded, understanding completely how he felt, taking his hand and walking out of the arena, hanging up our Shield gear for the final time.