Seth Rollins for shays_123

The bright morning sunshine strewn in through the window on my body, waking me up in an instant. I turned over a little looking at Seth's sleeping figure, his black hair falling across the front of his face. I smiled, not wanting to disturb him, raising the dark pink duvet over me and sliding out of bed.

I planted my feet on the cold wooden floor, only to feel a horrible dizzy sensation pulse around my head. I grabbed onto the window sill for balance, taking a deep breath, only for the horrendous feeling only move further down into my stomach. I stopped, feeling a rancid taste run through me, sprinting through the bedroom and to the bathroom.

I dove across to the seat, quickly hurling up all the contents into the bowl, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. I slumped over the seat, feeling the dizziness slowly disappear, as I kept leaning over.

"Sheila?" I looked up, pulling my hair out of my face, seeing a tired Seth in the door. "You alright sweetie?" He walked over and scraped my hair up into a ponytail, grabbing the bobble on the side of the bath, tying it up.

"Yeah, just a little nauseous, that's all." He sat behind me, running his hand along my back, making sure I was finally emptied out. I felt him get up and walk over to the sink.

"Here." He handed me a bottle of mouthwash, unscrewing the cap so I could take a quick swig, flushing the toilet contents away. I spat it out, standing up and walking over to the sink. "I've never seen you that bad darling, you sure you're alright?"

"Honestly, I'm fine, I think I just got up too fast." I turned around to walk out of the bathroom, but Seth's tight grip on my wrist pulled me back.

"You don't think it could be anything else do you?" I had no clue what else he could be inferring, looking up at him for some sort of explanation. The corners of his mouth turned up into a smirk, only making me more confused. "What if you could be pregnant?" I took a step back for him, my jaw hitting the floor and a nervous feeling developing in my stomach.

"I hadn't even thought of that." Seth grabbed onto me once again, pulling me into his toned chest, resting his chin on the top of my head. "Maybe I should go and get a test, you know, just to be sure, no time like the present."

"Do you want me to come with you?" I shook my head, pulling out his hold, heading back into the bedroom to pull out a comfy change of clothes. "You sure?"

"Seth, darling, the shop isn't even five minutes away, I'll be twenty minutes maximum, then we'll see." I grabbed my coat, wrapping myself up in it, then reached for my purse, running downstairs to pop some shoes on.

"I'm so excited," Seth murmured, following right behind me to the bottom floor of the house.

"Don't get your hopes up, if it doesn't say positive we can always start trying properly." He nodded, planting a soft kiss onto my forehead. I smiled up at him, walking out of the house and to the shop.

It was only half seven, surprisingly early, but unsurprisingly quiet, the whole walk I didn't see a single person, meaning I could head straight into the shop and pick up a test, paying for it. "Good luck," the worker smiled to me, as I grabbed my change.

"Thank you." I couldn't have got home quick enough, looking at the box in my hands, suddenly everything became real, and most of all, exciting. Seth was my everything, he'd stuck by me through a lot in life, and I couldn't have been more thankful.

I took one final deep breath, pushing the handle down, opening up the door to the house. "Sheila! You're back." I'd hardly got through the door when Seth sprinted over to me taking it from my hands. "Lets have a read."

Whilst he read the instructions, I took my shoes and coat off, watching him read it closely. "It says pee on the stick, then wait ten minutes." I nodded, taking it from him and pulling out the blue and white stick. "Man, I hope that says positive."

"Seth!" I scolded, shaking my head. "I've told you already, don't get your hopes up." He nodded, sitting down on the sofa. "Right, I'm going to go and take a pee." I walked upstairs to the bathroom, shutting the door and doing what I needed to do.

"Alright babe, you can start the timer." I finished off in the bathroom, walking downstairs and placed the stick on a bit of tissue Seth had got out. His phone slowly ticked down the sixty seconds of every minute. His hand slowly moved across onto my thigh, squeezing it gently.

"What an eventful morning we've had." I nodded in agreement, leaning my head down onto his shoulder. Time had never passed so slowly, it just seemed to have frozen with how slow it passed, only making the anticipation worse. "Just think what it will be like to have a little one crawling around on this floor."

"I know, it's crazy to think how real of a possibility it is right now." I looked up at him quickly, pecking his lips, hearing the beeps of the alarm go off. "Oh gosh."

"I don't even know if I want to look now." I picked it up, turning it around so we couldn't see what was on it. "You do it." I nodded, feeling the pace of my heart beat speed up.

"Alright." I took a deep breath, turning it around and looking closely, seeing two thick black lines on the screen. I tried to hold back a smile in suspense for Seth, but the excitement was far too much. "We're pregnant!" I shouted, bursting into a fit of giggles as his face lit up.

"Show me," he whispered, taking it from me and taking a look for himself. "Oh my gosh, we're having a baby Sheila." He stood up, and picked me up too, raising me into the air. "I'm so happy!"

"Me too sweetie, me too, but please put me down, I'm pregnant remember." He quickly put me down, resting his hands on my shoulders.

"I can't wait to tell everyone, mum's going to be so excited, she's been looking for a grandchild for such a long time." I reached up on my tiptoes, kissing him softly, feeling his hand wander down my arm and land on my stomach. "Nine months," he muttered under his breath, flashing me a huge smile once again.

"I know, it's so much to take in." I placed my hand on top of his, kissing him yet again, feeling his smile on mine, both of us elated with the brand new life we were about to introduce to the world.