Roman Reigns for oreoicecreamlover11

I sat across from the gorgeous face I'd been lucky to call mine for the past five years. We'd just ordered our food in the very same restaurant we had our first date in all those years ago. The live event had finished, and now the rest of the evening was ours, and I was beyond excited for a proper night out with my man.

The two of us engaged in small talk, just how we always had done on our date evenings, always taking an interest in each other, when Roman sunk down in his chair. I looked at him not saying a word, as he grabbed his hair and brought it around the sides of his face. "Stay quiet and don't look round," he whispered to me. I nodded and stared to the ground, picking up my wine glass and shielding it with my face.

"Oh no, here would be perfect thanks." I gulped instantly recognising the voice. Roman sighed and shook his head, sitting back up. "Hey Rylee. Ro." I looked across and saw Summer smiling over at us. Just hearing her call Roman 'Ro' made my blood boil. "This is Stella." We both waved politely over at her, and then sat looking over at each other. What was supposed to be an enjoyable evening for the two of us, was most definitely not now.

"How long did they say it would take?" I whispered across to Roman, looking down at my watch.

"Half an hour." He replied. I sighed in frustration, wanting to get out of the restaurant as soon as possible. I kept drinking my wine to try and distract me from Summer, when I had the clank of metal.

"Whoops." I looked across and saw her bend down to pick up her fork she supposedly had dropped. I was drawn to her low cut red dress, that just about managed to cover her boobs. Naturally Roman looked across to see what had happened, but looked straight back up when he noticed. I thought she got the message, when out of the corner of my eye I saw her twiddling her blonde locks around her fingers. "So, guys, what'd you think of the show tonight?" Roman whispered a quick apology over to me, but it wasn't his fault.

"Good." He replied bluntly, saving me from having to speak to her.

"I'm sorry but I've got a problem with my ear, you'll have to look at me with those beautiful eyes when you speak to me love." I bit my lip, trying to be the bigger person. Roman turned in his chair, as I saw his shoulders drop as he saw the pout on her lips, and the way she moved her hair. "Good." He said loud and clear, mouthing it loud so she definitely caught it.

"Who were you against Roman?" She asked, pushing him further. I sighed and leant forwards looking over at her.

"I'm sorry, but this is our anniversary dinner, could you maybe just leave us alone for a while." Her jaw hit the floor, but she didn't really seem to care that much. A simple roll of the eyes was all I got before she turned her attention back to Roman, only angering me further. She shuffled further towards Roman in her chair, taking out her lipstick from her clutch bag and applying another layer, which was most definitely not needed.

"Rylee, be the bigger person." I heard Roman whisper to me. Summer jumped as Roman spoke dropping her lipstick. I sighed knowing what was coming, only when she bent down I saw her arm snake across Roman's leg and to an area no woman should touch when it doesn't belong to them. I stood up and grabbed her hair, holding her upright and slapping her right across the face.

"How dare you!" She screamed grabbing onto her cheek. I shook my head and grabbed Roman's arm and pulled him out of the restaurant, not that he needed much persuasion.

"Love I'm so sorry," Roman whispered, leading me over to the car. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, looking down at my brand new outfit I had picked out for the evening. "I had no idea she'd be there, I tried to be the grown up, I promise." I sighed and grabbed hold of his cheek, leaning up and pecking his lips.

"It's not your fault Ro, we both tried to ignore her, but sometimes we've just got to give in and let them think they've won." He nodded in agreement, opening up the car door for me.

"I never knew you had such a strong right hand either." I looked over at him as he winked over at me. I giggled, quickly forgetting about tonight's events. We both got in and drove back home, but not before stopping off at the shop. I watched him run in, and then five minutes later come out with a carrier bag. He through it in the back seat and then got back in the car. I looked across at the giant smirk on his face. "You'll see," he teased, annoying me slightly.

Once we got home Roman quickly ushered me upstairs to our bedroom. "You get changed into your pyjamas, and come down in say twenty minutes." I nodded and slowly unzipped my dress, taking off my make up too. I looked across at the clock and waited for the twenty minutes to pass, and then crept downstairs.

The lights were off which slightly confused me, but when I walked into the kitchen I saw the table set out with two candles lit. "Madam." Roman came out holding two glasses, both filled with my favourite, chocolate milk. I smiled over at him taking the glass, as he pulled out my seat and sat me down. He walked out for a while and then came back out with two plates of lasagne. "It may be from the microwave, and the local shop, but it's the thought that counts right?" I smiled, leaning across and kissed him softly.

"This is so much better then I could ever imagine, the three biggest loves in my life." He grinned across at me, as we both dug into our meals. It may not have been the fancy restaurant we were hoping for, but as long as we had each other, it simply didn't matter.