Randy Orton for Lovemonkey97

"Move!" I turned around and looked up seeing Randy's tall figure behind me, trying to push past the non existent gap between my brother and I in the queue for food. I sighed, turning back around, ignoring his protests.

"So, Roman, what else have you got planned today?" I could hear his sigh as I looked to my left at my twin brother who picked up two coffees for us both.

"I don't know Arica, we could explore, or go to the movies, workout -"

"Ouch!" I felt a foot slide along the back of my ankle, causing my knee to give way. I bent down and held my knee watching Randy step in front of me.

"Jerk," I muttered under my breath, loud enough just for him to catch it. He turned around and shot me a glare.

"Roman, could you pass me that cheese sandwich." I shouted past the wall that was Randy's body to my brother whose arm reached out for the final packaged delight on the shelf, only for someone else's hand to reach out and pick it first. "Why are you so petty," I grumbled, accidentally bumping past Randy to get to my brother.

I took my items off my tray, placing them on his instead. "Excuse me, you can't push past in the line." I looked up at his frowned face, the corners of my mouth turning up into a smirk.

"I think you need to get a better of understanding of queue jumping, you see my brother is getting mine, so I'm not doing anything." I felt Roman's hand rest on my lower back, as we both smirked at Randy.

"Whatever," he muttered, pulling his phone out of his pocket to try and ignore the two of us. I couldn't help but chuckle at how childish he was, and how pathetic he needed to be.

"Glad you find this so funny Annie." I sighed, not turning around to give him the satisfaction.

"It's Arica, Randal." I knew how much he hated to be addressed by his real name, but I guess you could say, two could play at that game.

The queue slowly moved until we finally got to the front and Roman pulled out his wallet. "I'll pay you back, I promise," I whispered across to him, watching our items be scanned one by one.

"You do enough for me, I can get these." I smiled to thank him, picking up the tray whilst he put his money away, directing us over to a spare two seat table at the back of the room. "What's his problem? He was telling everyone how awesome you were in the ring yesterday."

"I have no idea, but he's no problem of mine, just let him be him." Roman nodded, passing me over my coffee and two sugars, knowing just how I  liked it.

"That's my girl," he smiled, as I watched Randy slowly walk out of the room.

Once Roman and I had finished eating and discussing our thoughts on Randy, he was called away for an emergency media meeting. As per usual I had been left to patrol around the arena by myself for a while, desperately trying to find some form of entertainment, but apart from jumping on crates the room was lacklustre.

My phone was on low battery, and as somehow I always managed, my charger was left at the hotel. I scuffed my feet along the floor, picking up bits of dirt on the end of my trainer, when my body carried me backwards, falling into the wall. My eyes shut in fear when I looked down and saw an arm rest across my chest. I followed the thick arm up until I saw Randy looking down at me, his hot breath hitting the tip of my nose. "What could you possibly want now?"

"You." He bluntly told me. I looked at him in confusion, what could I ever do for him? "I'm going to make this nice and easy for a simple mind like you.

"Excuse-" before I had chance to finish I felt his lips smack onto mine, hungrily kissing me as my feet slowly raised off of the ground. I'd been left with no choice but hold onto Randy's waist to stop myself from falling to the ground.

"Are you going to listen to me?" He asked, pulling away from me. I nodded, trying to find out an explanation for what was going on. I felt my fit hit the ground as Randy moved me to the two seats conveniently placed beside us. "Okay, I'm going to put all my cards out on this one, because Arica, I really like you. I think you're an awesome girl, and such an incredible athlete, and I guess being horrible to you was the only way to disguise that."

"You know Roman was telling me just the other day that you were telling the guys how much you admired me." I could see the blush on his cheeks, not having a clue that what he had said had been spread around.

"I don't think I said it quite like that." I raised my eyebrow, testing how long it would be until he broke. "Okay, fine. I can't help it, I've never seen a woman quite like you." I ran my hand through my hair, brushing it back so it fell down my back.

"I just don't understand why you felt the need to be so rude and cruel? It hurt you know." He sighed, looking down at the ground, showing his first signs of any weakness.

"I know, and I'm sorry, it was just the only way I could live with myself without blurting it out, but I don't know why I felt so guilty after this morning, and knew I had to say something." I smiled, reaching across and taking a hold of his hand, making him look up and over at me.

"Come on," I sweetly smiled, pulling him up and walking him down the corridor. "You owe me a cheese sandwich." He chuckled beside me, with a huge smile on his face. "I'm not messing around, I wanted that." He nodded, and lent down, pecking my lips lightly, before walking me over to catering to begin to make up for his earlier mistakes.