Resolution ~ The Shield and Randy Orton {Part 2}

I'd sent the text to all four boys, the only thing I could hope for was that they responded, or at least showed up. I'd never realised the effect I had on the boys until Nattie gave me the wake up call I'd been searching for. I wasn't anything special, but I was humbled of course.

I walked outside the arena, sitting in the forested area the whole issue happened last week. I took my phone out, running my hands through my hair trying to fluff it up before the four of them, hopefully, showed up.

I couldn't dare to watch the door in fear it would never open, keeping my back to the door to try to reduce the anticipation in my stomach.

At this point I had no clue, they could come, but they might not come, I wasn't tipped either way.

"Marcella." I span around hearing my name being spoken behind me, spinning around to see Randy walking over. He sat down on the ground, leaving a considerable amount of space between us. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"I was actually waiting for the others to get here, I asked Dean, Seth and Roman to come too." He nodded his head, but the rolling of his eyes made his understanding a little less convincing.

I knew if they valued our friendship as much as they said they did they'd show up, glancing back at the door every now and then.

Meanwhile, Randy and I sat in a explicitly uncomfortable silence, trying to look anywhere than at each other.

I'd just about given up when I heard three voices shriek at each other, pushing their three huge frames through the door in an attempt to get out of the door first.

I weakly smiled, which wasn't reciprocated, watching them fill the larger space on my right hand side between Randy and I. "Firstly, thank you for coming to see me." I didn't even have to look at the boys to know how they were feeling, their four deep breaths chiming together like a chorus telling me just how disgruntled they all were.

"After Nattie spoke to me last week, I seem to have a clearer understanding as to what the underlying problem is here. You all like me, don't you?" One by one they slowly caved in, nodding their heads. "And whilst I'm flattered you all like me, this is all over nothing. The four of you are my closest friends on the road, and I want absolutely nothing to change that."

"Marcella, I'm sure none of us would want things to change between us." Dean spoke up, tapping Roman's and Seth's backs.

"You don't speak for me," Randy spoke up, glaring Dean down.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about, you all are treating me, and each other like idiots. If you four cared for me like you say you will then you'll sort yourselves out." I felt like a parent scolding their children, which most of the time the four of them acted like.

"I'm sorry Marcella." I happily accepted Seth's apology, knowing in my heart he'd be the first to give in. He was the least stubborn one by far, Randy probably being the one I'd had to work hardest on.

"Me too, I don't want you to think we hate you." Randy sighed from the group pronoun, keeping quiet once I raised my hand, threatening to slap his bicep.

"You don't have to apologise Dean, I just felt so lonely. If I ever upset you, or you want to talk, we can, always." He nodded, crawling across the ground to give me a quick hug.

"I want to apologise too Marcella, I shouldn't let my own personal feelings get in the way of how I treat you, you will always be my best friend, no matter what." As Dean moved away, Roman came forward, his hand falling just where Dean's had, moments ago.

We all looked to Randy to see if maybe he'd be willing to make things up, but as expected, he remained quiet, staring the three boys down.

"How about we leave these two to it," Seth said, pushing the other two boys towards the door.

"Bye!" They all waved at the exact same time, leaving me to handle Randy in my own way.

"You want to tell me what's going on in that mind of yours?" He let out yet another miserable sigh, stretching his arms back so he was leaning on them.

"Those three boys might be willing to just brush their feelings aside Marcella, but I'm not so sure I can do the same. I don't want to share you with those lunatics, you're my best friend, not their's. I'll always like you, your incredible." He always managed to make a situation harder, never one to settle for the easy option.

"Look, Randy, the four of you hold equal places in my heart, I adore the four of you in your own unique ways, and whilst the three of them may be friends themselves, that doesn't mean I'll treat you any less. I know how you feel, and I appreciate it, but the four of you are my best friends, and as hard as it may be for you to hear, that's always the way it's going to be." He nodded, scratching the back of his head.

"I know Marcella, it's just going to be hard. I was hoping maybe you'd realise sooner, before those three got involved in your life, but as long as I have a part in your life I'll be happy. You mean too much to me to lose because of three other guys who can't help their feelings for you." I shuffled over, Randy's arm moving onto the small of my back.

"Things will never change Randy, you're my best friend, don't forget that, no matter what, good or bad days." He nodded his head, then leaned it on mine, cuddling me close.

"I promise that I will let the boys love you the same why I do, and treat you better, the way in which you deserve."

"Thanks Randy, you really are the best.

For BornSsavage