The Rock for Lovemonkey97

If you haven't already please read the A/N after this chapter!

"Arica!" I walked over and saw Jey waving over to me from across the table of the hall. I smiled, acknowledging I'd seen him, walking over and seeing Jimmy sat beside him, with his usual cheeky grin on his face. "What are you doing around here?"

"You know, I was just looking for a peaceful meal time, only for some loud man to scream my name and call me over." He chuckled, turning back around past me, smiling at something else. I turned around to see what he was glaring at, looking at Roman and Dwayne also walking over. "I think I'm going to go."

"No! You can stay right here." I sighed feeling his hand land on my thigh, stopping me from getting up. I could feel Dwayne staring at me, rolling his eyes in disgust. He too tried to walk away, but Roman quickly latched onto him, dragging him over.

"What's up boys, Arica." I smiled over at Roman, as he moved over to the first spare seat in between the two boys, only leaving one next to me and Jimmy. I waited for Dwayne to sit down, but instead he just stood up behind Jey's chair.

"Dwayne man up bro and take a seat." I could hear him tut, then slowly shuffle over to the seat, plonking down and stretching out, hitting us all with his long legs in the process.

"Sorry boys." I sighed, rolling my eyes, grabbing my bag and moving my chair back.

"Arica, where are you going?" I looked between the three boys, shaking my head.

"Somewhere I'm appreciated by people who actually like me." I could see the smirk turn up on Dwayne's face, desperately wanting to slap it off of him, but then again wanting to keep my dignity.

"Good riddance," I heard his Miami accent mutter as I spun around on my heels. I stopped, turning back around and staring down at him.

"Go to hell!" I spat, walking out of the room, to anywhere that wasn't where I was just sat.

Later on that day, Roman had text me, asking if I could meet him at his locker room. I had nothing against Roman, he cared a lot for me, so how could I object.

I headed down to his room number, only to see that there was no sight of his huge tattooed frame. He'd left the door unlocked, which he never normally did, so I crept in and sat on one of the seats, pulling my phone out to keep myself entertained whilst I waited.

"Ro! Ro!" I could hear a loud male voice coming just from outside, looking out of the door frame to see who it was as they passed by. "Bro, have I got a story for you." I stared up, to see a large tattooed frame walk in, but not one that belonged to Roman like I expected.

Dwayne stopped in the doorway. "Arica?" He questioned, sighing and running his hand over his bald scalp. I didn't know what he was going to do, until he fell forwards, stumbling over his two feet. I saw Jey and Jimmy smile, and then wink, grabbing the door handle and slamming it shut.

"Oh no," I whispered, hearing the follow up sound of a turn of a key, knowing there was no way I was going to be leaving the room in awhile. "So," I muttered under my breath, looking down at my shoes, trying to distract myself from the sound of Dwayne pacing around.

"We gonna sort this out then? Or what?" I could already feel the knots in my stomach, bawling my left first at his sarcastic tone. "Or you could just ignore me."

"What's there to sort out? You're rude, obnoxious, narcissistic, and most of all utterly inconsiderate for anyone else. How can one ever talk to you when you're like that." He stopped pacing, slowly twirling around to look at me.

"Because you're so perfect aren't you." I shook my head, standing up so I was right in his face.

"Don't put words into my mouth! You know it's true, you're The Rock, larger than life, everyone loves you, but deep down the people who truly know you know how horrid you really are." The corners of his mouth turned up into his signature smirk, and his arms raised up beside me. "What are you doing?"

"This." Before I had chance to process what he had said, I felt his lips land on mine, hungrily kissing me. I stumbled back in slight shock, then grabbed onto his hips to steady myself. I'd lost all sense of where I was, becoming infatuated in the sensation of Dwayne's lips on mine.

Eventually I knew I had to kiss back, knowing the three boys were probably all giddy on the other side of the door. "You wanna explain yourself?" I asked, giggling as he wiped the corners of his lips where my red lipstick had stained.

"Well, a guy has to do what a guy has to do. You think I really am all those things than great, but let me tell you what I really think about you." I nodded, brushing my short hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ears. "I think you're truly one of a kind, smart, funny, beautiful, you're an incredible kid Arica." I smiled, looking down from Dwayne and to the ground, blushing slightly. "See, there is another to add to the list, humble, you don't get it do you?"

No." I grabbed the ends of my long sleeves, messing with them with my hands. "I didn't mean what I said about you either." The guilt wracked me after all the compliments he paid me, maybe he was inconsiderate, but how could I attack him with things like that, when he says such sweet things about me?

"You're forgiven," he smiled, lacing his hand in with mine. "Come on, lets go and give the boys the good news." We walked over to the door, knocking lightly on it.

"Are you all good?" We heard Roman's muffled voice ask.

"Yes," Dwayne giggled, squeezing my hand tightly. I smiled back up at him, noticing just how bright his baby blue eyes really were. The key finally turned in the door, allowing the two of us to open it up.

"Would you look at that, they're even holding hands," Jey cooed, walking in with Jimmy in tail. "Now, can we go out like a normal family, plus hot girl." We all smiled, nodding at each other, hurrying out to head to restaurant across the road.

"I'm glad we're all good now," Dwayne smiled, grabbing the door for me.

"Me too," I assured him, following the boys, by Dwayne's side.