Endless Possibilities ~ Shane Thorne

I smiled as the two boys walked over to me, as we did our signature handshake. They were both all hot and sweaty as I felt them both panting on my skin. "You two are disgusting!" I exclaimed as they both let out a deep laugh. I looked over at Shane who smiled over at me, so i politely smiled back. Ever since we moved to America me and Shane had got a lot closer. I always considered Nick my best friend, but there was something about moving to a new country that made me completely fall in love with him.

"So, what are you doing for the rest of the night Paige?" I dragged my gaze away from Shane, looking over at Nick who was smirking at me. I looked at him in confusion, but shrugged it off once I noticed Shane was still there.

"I don't know, I might head out with the girls, or I might just go back to the hotel for a while." I hadn't really planned anything for my evening. My body was usually knackered from my matches so I never had any energy to do anything.

"How about you hang with us? We aren't doing anything, we've just got a couple of board games, who could really use a third player." Shane winked at me as I looked at him, then to Nick, then back to Shane. I nodded, smiling over at him as he did a little cheer.

"So, lets go get sorted and meet here in say fifteen minutes?" Shane and I nodded as we split off into our seperate directions to go and get our bags. I went back to my locker room, throwing everything into my bag, changing into a pair of comfy trousers and a hoodie, and threw my red hair into a messy bun. I unlocked my phone to see a photo of me, Shane and Nick from back in Australia. Before my emotions got the better of me I checked the time, perfect timing. I lokced it back up, leaving the room and heading back to our meeting spot.

"Just in time," Shane said looking down at his watch. Being the girl meant I was always ready a little bit later then the rest of them, but they didnt have hair or make up to do. I lightly hit his arm, but he still took my bag carrying it to the car.

"Thanks." I told him as he turned back around to me smiling.

"Someone has to be the gentleman round here." Nick bit his tongue as Shane and I laughed at him. "Kidding." He quickly added before he earned himself a punch from Nick. We reached the car as I sat in the back away from the boys, driving in silence.

Once we reached the hotel we walked in just how we did to the car ten minutes before. I was bag free as we all signed in getting our room keys. "Alright, so we are room eighty Paige, come on over when you're ready." I grabbed my bag going to my hotel room, settling in and then heading straight to the boy's excited for the night ahead.

"Paige is here!" I heard Nick shout, as he came over answering the door to me, allowing me in. I looked to my left as the bathroom door opened to reveal Shane wrapped in solely a towel. I tried incredibly hard to divert my eyes from staring, so carried on walking straight into the room, ignoring his prescence. "Guys for real?" We both looked over at Nick who looked between us both in frustration. "Paige, admit it you wanted to stare at Shane like crazy then, and Shane, you so did this on purpose. Why can't you both just see it?" We both stood slightly taken aback as Nick walked out of the room, slamming the door. I looked up at him as he smiled weakly.

"Do you wanna tell me what that was about?" I asked him as he walked over sitting on the end of one of the single beds. I sat on the other one.

"Kind of, but I could ask you the same thing?" I sighed looking over at him in the hope he would answer first.

"I see how you wanna play this, so fine. I really like you Paige, and I think you're beautiful." I blushed, looking over at Shane as he did the same.

"Alright, I really like you too, i think you're so handsome and lovely." We both looked at each other then broke out into fits of giggles. Shane came over, still in his towel, sitting besides me. He placed his arm around me and then leaned in gently placing his lips on mine. I grabbed a hold of his face, leaning in further as we fell onto the bed, wrapping our legs in each other.

"I can't believe we both felt the same way and never told each other," Shane said in between kisses. I laughed as the door opened and Nick walked in. We both shot up, straightening ourselves out and he looked over at us.

"Don't even try to argue with me, I know exactly what happened." I looked over at him confused as he scratched his lip. I looked over at Shane seeing a perfect lip stain of dark red just on the left of his lip. I blushed as Nick laughed, walking back out of the room. "I'll give you guys some more time alone." He walked back out as Shane went back to kissing me again.

For gamer book