Seth Rollins for Batman_Rules101

"Alright, and here we are, the world of World Wrestling Entertainment." I smiled looking up at the red background banner stretching along the arena, instantly spotting my big brother's face on it, and alongside him Seth's huge grin plastered on it.

Ever since my knee injury I didn't feel right to step back into the ring. I'd spent years on the independents alongside my brother, but after a botched move by Angelina Love, and a heavy fall to the mat, that was the end of my career.

Dean showed me around the whole place, introducing me to everyone quickly before he had to leave for media. I only spent a couple of minutes with him before he was dragged away to do lots of little jobs, so decided to explore the arena myself. Typical Dean, we'd shown up particularly late, meaning I didn't have much time to entertain myself before the show started. Seth was first up, showcasing his new jet black hair, as the crowd cheered loud for him.

"Arica?" I turned around and saw Mickie walking over, hugging me tight. "It's so good to see you, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see Dean, and you of course." In the background I could hear Kevin's theme song play, knowing Chris would be by his side, instantly fearing Seth's safety.

"I'm so glad you're here, but I've got to go, a big match tonight." I nodded, waving her goodbye, turning back around to see Seth on the mat with the other two kicking him and screaming at him. I watched in the hope that someone would help him, but instead he was left to fend for himself. I shook my head, knowing I had to step in, even if Dean wasn't his biggest fan.

I ran through the production office backstage, ignoring the shouts that all the bosses were yelling, standing by and watching me sprint down the ramp and into the ring. I wasn't exactly dressed for a fight, but I couldn't sit backstage and watch. Kevin got off Seth, turning around and staring at me. "What are you doing little girl?" He teased.

"Something someone should have done a long time ago." I grabbed his head, pulling him into my side, and dropping him into Dirty Deeds. Chris turned back to stare at me too, running towards me, only for me to pull the ropes down and send him flying, leaving Seth and I in the ring. "Seth? Are you alright?" I asked, walking over and kneeling down beside him.

"Yeah, I'll be good, you need to go before your brother catches you." I nodded, sliding out of the ring, leaving him there to stand up himself.

As soon as I walked through the curtains, I was hit by a barrage of screams telling me how I should be arrested for what I'd done, and how I was going to be hit with a ban from the company. "Can everyone please be quiet!" Everyone stepped aside as none other than Triple H walked through them all, standing in front of me.

"Hello sir," I whispered feeling intimidated by his huge stature.

"Arica, firstly I'd like to say I am not pleased with your actions at all, but I can't lie, I'm impressed by your abilities. I know this isn't the usual procedure, and people can say what they want, but I'd love for you to join us on the road, and become a part of our women's division." My jaw hit the ground in complete shock, I couldn't quite believe it. I watched his arm stretch out, handing me a clipboard with a contract attached.

"This isn't a wind up, right?" He nodded his head, smiling at me, and handing me a pen. There was no way I could have second thoughts about this, a chance to recreate myself, introduce myself to a new audience, and gain a whole new legion of fans.

"Welcome aboard," he smiled, shaking my hand then swiftly walking away.

I spent the next week working incredibly hard in the gym, with Dean by my side. Turns out I hadn't lost it at all, flipping off the ropes and jumping around like I hadn't been on the side lines for the past three years. My debut was tonight on Raw against Nia Jax, and I could not be more excited.

I skipped down the ramp, embracing the volume of the crowd, hearing my name be introduced once again. Not even my huge opponent in the ring could dampen my spirits as I quickly slid in, taking the fight to Nia, and ultimately picking up the win.

I walked to the top rope, climbing up it and raising my hand in the air. The crowd applauded me, as I spotted a couple of banners with my names on, pointing out to them. I jumped back down only to feel something hard hit the back of my head making me fall forwards. "You want to mess with us Arica!"

"Welcome to the big yard baby!" I instantly recognised the voices, feeling their shoes hit me again and again. I should have seen it coming, but what could I do. There were two men, nearly twice my size each beating me up.

I laid in the ring until I heard Seth's theme tune play out, waiting for him to enter the ring. "Get off of her!" He shouted pulling Kevin away first and tossing him out of the ring.

"Seth," I muttered holding my waist. He grabbed Chris' hair, tossing him out of the ring too, then knelt down beside me.

"You're alright sweetheart, I've got you." He wrapped his arm around me, slowly helping me up to my feet.

"Thank you," I smiled, standing myself upright again. "You didn't have to help me." He shook his defiantly.

"Of course I did." I stood in the middle of the ring, watching him stare at me. I didn't know what to do, until I saw him move closer towards me, and his lips latch onto mine. I didn't know what was happening, but knowing it was Seth kissing me, I kissed him back all the same.

The noise of the crowd startled me slightly, making me pull away, smiling down at Seth's huge smile. "Come on," he whispered, picking me up, careful of the hip, and taking me backstage.