Dash Wilder for written_in_thestars

I have a new account - TheWWEFanClub - if you could all please give us a follow. We're also currently looking for admins if any of you are interested!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I was a little girl, Dash and Scott had been my entire world. People tell you that three is a crowd, and I say that is not true. 'Girls and boys should not be friends,' was what they'd tell me time and time again, but those two boys were too important to me to ever let those childish rules get in my way.

Dash had always held a special place in my heart, don't get me wrong, I loved Scott, but Dash was always the one I went to when I needed help, or would look to for guidance during my times of need.

Growing up together the three of us were inseperable, talking again and again how we were going to become wrestlers. We never believed it, thousands of young kids dream of being a part of the WWE, but the three of us? We were.

Dash was in a singles match tonight, so Scott and I were left backstage to amuse ourselves. Scott always had been in complete stitches, howling with laughter whilst everyone else glared over at us. "Maddie, shut up, you're so embarrassing." I looked over at him in complete shock.

"This is your fault!" I exclaimed, trying to hold back my laughs. He didn't even have to say anything, just his wacky expressions made me giggle.

"Look, Dash is wrestling and all you can do is humiliate me amongst my friends, just sit tight and watch him in admiration." I leaned over and hit his arm lightly, the last word of his sentence sticking with me.

"Admiration, what's that supposed to mean?" He shook his head trying to brush it off, but I was a little more reluctant to do so. "Scott?"

"Nothing, just a comment." I shook my head looking back up at Dash in his tight black shorts. He glared over at Xavier, raising his arm in the air. I smiled up at the screen with pride watching him hit Xavier with the facebreaker. I watched in awe, not able to take my eyes off the screen. "Shut your mouth Maddie, you'll catch flies."

Scott made me jump a little, smirking over at me. I shut my mouth, tearing my gaze away from the match as I heard the bell ring. I let out a sigh of relief knowing Dash had done it. "What has made you so happy? Oh wait, let me guess."

"Scott, what is your problem today? You're up to something." He shook his head, grabbing his coffee and his phone.

"I'm doing nothing, apart from meeting Dash to do our promo, don't worry your little head Maddie." He kissed the top of my head, walking out of the room. I sighed getting my own phone out myself, looking through social media.

Once the boys had completed their promo I got a text from Scott to meet me at their locker room. I left and headed down to the locker, knocking on the door to make sure they were decent. "Come in," I heard Dash call out. I opened the door seeing him lying down on the floor, stretching his limbs out. I sniggered at how funny he looked, catching his attention. "Sorry," he murmured swinging his legs back round so he was sat upright. "Scott said he'd be back in a couple of minutes."

I nodded and walked over to the table, placing my back down on the table, catching a bit of paper with it. It floated down onto the floor, so I bent down and picked it up, quickly reading over it. "I don't think he'll be back soon." Dash looked over to see the piece of paper in my hand. "Guys, I can't bare to stand back any longer, the door is locked and I've got the keys. When the two of you finally admit that you like each other I might consider letting you out, until then, enjoy." I sighed running a hand through my hair, looking back at Dash. He grinned over at me, patting the space beside him for me to sit down.

"I guess maybe I should come clean." I looked at him speechless. His little dimples told me everything I need to know, his shy smile making me giggle. I was so glad he decided to start, I had dreamt about this moment for so long I found myself at a loss for words. "I'm just gonna come out and say it, Maddie, I like you." I leaned over and pecked his cheek.

"I had no idea you felt that way." He nodded to reassure me, looking hopefully over at me. I took a deep breath, finding it weird to be having such a conversation with my childhood best friend. "I really like you too." I could see the relief in his eyes, even though he tried desperately to hide it. He opened up his arms englufing me into his grip.

"Im so glad Scott arranged this." I nodded in agreement, remembering back to earlier. He had probably planned this all along after we watched his match.

I rested my head on Dash's shoulder, feeling him run his hand through my hair. We stayed like that for a few more minutes until his hand fell under my chin. He pulled my face away from his chest turning round so I was looking right at him.

His hand stayed where it was as Dash leaned in and kissed me softly. I smiled into the kiss, holding onto his arm. I could feel the corners of his mouth turn up too, holding me tight.

I held onto him tighter hearing a knock at the door. Dash pulled away with a smug smile on his face, standing up and walking over to the door. "Are you two together?" We heard Scott ask.

"Yeah," Dash whispered, looking back at me. The key turned and Scott walked in. Dash turned back and sat beside me, hugging me again, lacing his arms around my waist.

"Guys!" He screamed walking over and hugging us both tightly. "I'm so happy for the two of you," he whispered to us both, hugging us both, and jumping around.

"Scott!" I squealed, feeling him attack my hips, only for Dash to join in. They each took a side sending me down to the floor, as my laughter filled the room. I looked up seeing Dash look down lovingly at me, leaning up and pecking his lips again.