Alexa Bliss Part 2 for TheAntiDiva18

I watched on as Alexa dragged me through the halls of the backstage area. "Where are we even going?" I moaned as she tugged on my arm to make me move.

"You'll see." She turned back and smirked at me, before carrying on with our walk. I sighed and followed her anyway, letting go of the resistance I had on her grip.

We stopped when we got back to the women's locker room, as Alexa stopped me and pecked my cheek. I looked at her weirdly, something was wrong. She slowly opened the door up and walked in, signalling for me to follow behind her. I looked around inside and saw Becky sat down on the bench. "Hello Miss Bliss." She smiled looking up at us. "Mackenzi."

I smiled over at her, ever since the accusations were thrown around things had been a little bit awkward between the two of us. We'd become distant to each other, and I didn't really like it. "I know things have been a little bit odd, so I wanted to do something." Becky stood up too, both of us were absolutely clueless by what was going on.

"What's going on?" I whispered into Alexa's ear, but she brushed me aside and ignored me. I sighed folding my arms across my chest, waiting to hear what was to be said.

"I wanted to apologise to you Becky. I know what I said was wrong, and that it was never really true. I guess I just love Mackenzi so much I didn't want to lose her. I also realised I've never actually told you how sorry I am. This has ruined the two of you, and I don't want to see that, now can we all forget about this please." I looked at Becky as she looked at me. Her expression was blank, until the corners of her mouth slowly turned up into her signature smirk.

"I miss my bestie." She whispered opening her arms out. I smiled and walked straight into them, being engulfed by a mass of orange hair, wrapping my arms around her waist and squeezing her tightly.

Behind us, I could hear Alexa coughing to herself, making the two of us pull away. I could see it in her eyes how relieved she was that everything was alright.

Clearly I was doing something wrong to make her feel how she felt, and I knew I needed to prove to her once and for all how I felt. I thought back to the little gift that I bought a while back that I was meaning to give her. "Meet me outside in fifteen minutes, just by the little water fountain." I kissed the top of her head and then ran back to where our bags were.

I unzipped my red suitcase practically throwing everything out of it, until I finally saw the red velvet box sat in the bottom corner of my case. If this wasn't going to tell her everything she needed to know, nothing would. I looked down at my watch to see five minutes had passed, so spent a brief few moments pacing around trying to think of something quick to say. I was never good with words, always good with actions, but I couldn't just hand her such an important thing, I needed to absolutely prove to her that she was the one.

Bang on fifteen minutes later I found her sat on the wall surrounding the fountain, picking the varnish on her nails. As soon as I saw her the little voice in my head was telling me to turn around and rethink this whole thing, but I had to be strong, for the sake of my relationship.

I walked over to her as she stood up to greet me. I placed my arms out and stopped her, as she went to speak. I took a quick deep breath and grabbed hold of her hand. She fell silent as I slowly lowered myself down onto one knee. She gasped as a single tear rolled down her cheek. I so desperately wanted to wipe it away, but if I got up, I'd never get back down again. Behind me I could hear the soft fall of the water calming me, just as if it was meant to be.

I shut my eyes briefly to compose myself and then reopened them. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the ring, opening up the lid and showing her the ring. "I'm not the best at words I know, but after everything that has happened, I've realised maybe I'm the problem. Maybe I don't show you I love you, but I do. That's why I want you to make me the luckiest woman alive, and be my wife. Will you marry me?" I looked up in hope as she slowly nodded her head. I smiled and slid the ring on her finger. She smiled and helped me stand up, then wrapped her arms around my neck, and leaped up into my arms. I smiled happily holding her close.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" She whispered into my ear.

"You might have mentioned it once or twice." I teased, letting her back down to the ground. "I can't wait to tell mum and dad." I grinned.

"I've never even met your mum and dad." She looked back up at me, making me giggle. I could see her slowly getting wound up by my response, but she had no idea.

"You see them practically everyday." Her expression grew into one of complete confusion. "Do the names Stephanie and Paul ring a bell?" The little light went off in her mind as everything fell into place. She squealed excitedly jumping up and down.

"They're going to be my in laws?" She asked. I nodded confirming it to her. So many things had been thrown at her, I expected such a great response. She'd always got on great with my parents, but somehow we all managed to keep it quiet from her. "Well, lets go and tell them the good news." She grabbed onto my hand and dragged me into the arena, skipping along the gravel pathway, keeping her gaze on her brand new ring.