Shane Thorne Part 2 for gamerbook

I have a new one shot request book, still wrestling, but it is for wrestlers not involved in the WWE, if you'd like to request!

I applied my final layer of lipstick, looking up at the clock to see that it was nearly six o'clock. I grabbed my bag and a pair of shoes, just in time for the knock at the door. I walked over opening it to see Shane stood smiling. "Two seconds," I told him, running over and doing my shoes up. I grabbed my bag then walked back out of the door with him.

"You look beautiful by the way." I smiled over at Shane sliding into the front seat of his car.

"Thanks, you look handsome yourself." My hands were shaking wracked with nerves as we began our drive to the cinema. I had never felt this way around Shane before, but as we drove in the car I found myself struggling to create any sort of conversation.

"So, the weather is nice." I looked across at Shane who kept his eyes on the road, unsure what to make of his comment.

"Yeah," I replied, looking out at the busy city and passers by until we pulled up at the cinema. Shane ran around and opened my door for me as we walked into the building.

"Have you got any preference?" I looked up at the board which showed all the times, looking through all the titles.

"I'm really into romance right now." I could hear him with behind me, knowing that romance was his idea of torture. I weighed up my choices, either to be a nice person, or a horrible person. "Yeah, let's watch that one."

Shane walked off to get our tickets as I waited over by the popcorn stand. I watched him purchase our tickets, turning back around to look for me. I waved over to him as he quickly noticed me, walking over to me and handing me my ticket. "I guess this is your way of telling me you want food." I laughed nodding at him as we joined the queue. I grabbed my bag ready to pull my purse out, but Shane swatted it away causing it to drop to the floor.

"Shane!" I gasped watching it hit the floor. He looked at me laughing, watching on as I bent down and picked my purse back up. "I can't believe you just stood there."

"Well you've got to earn your free popcorn." I smirked at him as the queue moved further forwards as we eventually were greeted by a member of staff.

"Two large popcorns please, and large cokes." My eyes widened watching as the overly expensive total was entered into the till. Shane pulled out his credit card.

I stood up onto my tiptoes leaning up to his ear. "Are you sure?" I whispered, but he only nodded in response. I couldn't help but feel terribly guilty at making Shane pay for it all, watching as he turned around and handed me my cinema essentials. I looked down at my ticket making a mental note of our screen, then looked down at my watch to see we still had fifteen minutes.

"As unromantic as this is, are you sure you don't need the toilet before we go in, because as my mum used to tell me, if you don't go now you'll have to hold it in the entire time." I laughed at him, shaking my head in response, as we walked over to one of the benches waiting for the time to pass.

I looked to Shane to initiate conversation, but instead he sat there and tapped his foot on the floor. I kept nibbling on pieces of popcorn in an attempt to make myself feel less awkward. Something was really odd, usually you would never be able to shut Shane and I up, but now we could barely say a word. I glanced down at my watch a few times, a mental thing in the hope time would pass by faster.

"You ready?" I saw a hand brush in front of my face, looking up to see Shane offering me a hand. I looked at my watch again to realise I had completely zoned out for a few minutes. I took it and stood up as we began to walk to the screen. I smiled to myself as Shane kept his hand laced in mine, the nice feeling of his hand in mine making me all giddy again. We counted up the corridor eventually getting to number seven, then slid into our row, taking our seat.

I placed my bag down on the floor, only for Shane to pick it back up. I looked at him in confusion, "you can't put your bag on the floor, it'll get dirty." I smiled watching him place it in his lap beside his popcorn. "So, I've learnt a few things about women over my years, so when you weren't looking I grabbed a few tissues just in case you find the romance too much." I laughed as he reached into his pocket, handing me some tissues to use. He moved his hand onto the arm rest in between us, as I placed mine on top of his. I didn't look directly but I could see the smile, and the blush, grow.

As I expected halfway through the movie everything got too much. I reached down and dabbed my bottom eyelid with the tissue. I could hear Shane snigger beside me, and his arm wrap around my waist. I laughed as my glance fell back onto the big screen as I watched the end of the movie, a couple of tears rolling freely down my cheeks.

The credits rolled as I finally finished crying. "So what did you think?" I asked Shane as the lights came back on. He passed me my bag and then grabbed my hand leading me out of the screen.

"It wasn't awful, but next time I am definitely picking the movie." I nodded in agreement as we strolled back to his car.

"I just love how Emma finally admitted her feelings for Jason, everyone could see it but she was too oblivious." Shane nodded clearly not interested in the movie at all. He let go of my hand, jogging over to my door and opening it for me. I slid in as he got in the other side, as we began our journey back to my house.

We pulled up at my house, as I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my bag. Shane looked out of the window, as I watched him. "I had a lovely night," I whispered. Shane slowly turned to look at me, a smile on his face.

"Me too, it was lovely." I looked over at him as yet again neither of us knew what to say. I opened up the door, leaning over and pecking his cheek.

"Goodnight Shane," I smiled, stepping out of the car.

"Goodnight Paige," he smiled as I shut the door and walked into my house, waving him off as he drove down the road.