AJ Lee Part 4 for LostDemon16

Alicia and Seth skipped off, leaping up into the air, and piling into two bundles in the sand. "Why are we friends with these people?" Sami chuckled looking over at me. I shook my head, not with a clue, laughing at the two of them squirm as they realised they had sand everywhere.

"Why didn't anyone stop me?" Alicia cried out, brushing herself off. We all stood there laughing at her little strop.

"Come here," AJ told her, caving in like the kind person she was. She ran her hands through Alicia's chestnut locks, getting rid of as many grains as possible.

"Why don't we go over there?" We all followed Neville's point to see a huge spot of empty sand about a quarter of a mile up the beach.

"That's so far away, why all the way over there." I chuckled at AJ, walking over and lifting her up. "My saviour," she gushed, wrapping her arms around my neck as I carried her along the beach.

"There's even a little café just up that pathway for drinks and maybe ice cream later." Typical Seth really, thinking about food. He walked slightly in front of the rest of us, opening up his bag and picking out the many blankets we brought.

We each also gathered a heavy item we could use to keep them down, throwing them down in each of the corners, before throwing all our bags down too, each lying down, quickly taking in the Florida sun. "I'm already knackered, I hate being British." We all laughed at Neville, who laid out stretched out, the beads of sweat already cleared across his body.

"Welcome to what is commonly called a proper summer," Dean encouraged, taking his grey vest on, careful not to take his signature black sunglasses off the bridge of his nose as he did so. Meanwhile, I lowered AJ down to the ground, smiling as I straightened my back up again.

"Right, who wants a paddle?" The five girls amongst us quickly ran down towards the baby blue sea, stripping down into our bikinis, and holding hands in a line. "One, two, three!" I shouted, watching them all run in beside me, the cold water hitting us.

"Ouch!"

"It's so cold!"

"Who's idea was this?" I chuckled at Nattie who just stood there without a care, embracing the icy sensation on her legs. AJ looked over at me, pleading with me to pick her up again, which I willingly did so.

"You're such a baby," I teased lifting her up. She smiled, wrapping her arms back around me, looking behind me to the other people in the sea. Tamina caught my eye, waving her arms, and then pointing at AJ, then to the sea. I bit my tongue trying to hold back my laugh, adjusting my grip on her, and then slamming her down into the sea.

She flailed her arms around trying to stand back up as the rest of us all fell into fits of laughter. "Oh you're going to pay so bad, you watch your back love." She brushed her soaking wet jet black hair out of her face, glaring over at me.

"AJ, you're like three foot, what are you going to do?" I shook my head, watching AJ's glare turn from me to Alicia.

"How about we all go back to the guys, and hang with them, they look like they're enjoying themselves." We all looked up to see them setting up Dean's volleyball set he bought especially for today. Everyone agreed as our wet feet clung to the sand, picking it up as we walked back up the slight incline.

"About time," Seth remarked as we reached them. "Do you know how long we've been waiting for a good old ice cream."

"You've got your own two feet you could have gone and got it yourself." He lowered his glasses down, looking at me in disgust.

"Who do you think I am?" I shrugged my shoulders, pushing him aside and grabbing my purse. "Excuse me, who said you could touch Seth freaking Rollins."

"Do you want an ice cream or not?" I snapped, pulling out the small amount of cash I had in my purse. Seth pouted, nodding his head, learning to keep himself quiet. "Right, what do you all want?"

"Charlotte, you don't have to get all these," Sami told me, looking up at me from across the net.

"No it's fine, you've all treated me before, so it's time for me to return the favour." They all quickly thanked me, letting AJ know what they wanted so we could get them together.

"You having a good day?" She asked, taking a hold of my hand as we walked up the sand to the small beach shack.

"Yeah, I'm with you and my friends, what is not to love." She smiled, leaning her head on my shoulder as I was a little taller than her. "Are you?"

"It's one of the best days of my life." I smiled down, pecking the top of her head.

"Right, can you remember everything?" She confidently nodded, reassuring me as the man asked what we wanted.

"Three chocolate, two strawberry, and four vanilla please." I quickly turned back and counted all our friends, nine there was indeed. AJ relayed back and forth, only being able to take two at a time to the guys, whilst I waited to pay.

Once we'd all scoffed our ice cream, quicker than we probably should have, a girls versus boys volleyball match was quickly announced. Obviously, the four competitive lads took over, making us all run around, probably just enjoying the view.

We played for hours until the sun finally set on the beach, signalling that is was probably best to head back to our hotels. We packed everything up, rolling the blankets up, as the beach quickly emptied out. I walked back to the car, feeling AJ's hand slip into mine. We were all far too tired to sleep, so instead she pecked my upper arm, leaning on me slightly as we left the beach with new memories by our side.