Dolph Ziggler for ClaudiaSAW

I stood by Shane who smile over at me, nodding his head to cue my entrance. I could hear the gasps of the crowd at the unknown music playing through the arena. None of them had any idea that one of the top independent wrestlers was about to perform in a WWE ring for the very first time, but then again a week ago neither did I. A quick turn around and a scribble on some paper, and here I was.

As soon as I walk through the curtains my confidence builds, the badass Claudia comes out to play, no more shy Claudia like everyone expects. One thing I had always been great at was changing character, which I had to do after my tumultuous past knocked me down.

I sat in the docks of the court looking down at Derek as the judge read out his sentence. Everything I had ever loved stood before me, a broken man who had broken me. Once they finished with him she turned to me. "And for you, ten months." I looked at her in shock, how on earth did I find myself here. I looked over at Derek who moved his gaze so it was anywhere but me, as the officer took my hands and led me down for the start of my ten month imprisonment, all because my boyfriend found himself in a dodgy drug scheme.

"If I go you go," was what he said on the evening of the arrest and discovery, causing my weeks of arrest, until finally Derek's best friend Tim was completely honest. Derek had power over everyone, and made it impossible for anyone to survive the situation until he was taken down. Once his power was gone the real truth came out, but my name had been tarnished for life.

Ever since the day of my release, that story had followed me wherever I went. Murmurs, whispers, points, it never went away. Naturally the story followed me to the WWE, which made it tremendously difficult to create proper friendships. Obviously people were nice to my face, but when I turned away I knew they would be talking away about me. I knew I was considered to be the weirdo of Smackdown, but I just tried my best to fit in.

Dolph's POV

I watched Claudia walk out to the ring yet again, the crowd absolutely loving her, it was just a shame the same couldn't be said for the guys in the back. I listened to plenty of groans around me as her music began to play, but I couldn't help but smile as she climbed up to the top rope, showing off her insane body. There was something different about her smile, and she had this incredible skill of making an audience fall in love with her instantly.

She picked up the win coming backstage off screen as I smiled seeing her smile. I always made advances towards her, but they weren't well received at all. I walked down the corridor seeing her walking down the opposite direction. "Hey," I smiled, capturing her attention.

"Whatever." She replied bluntly continuing her walk. I stopped then turned around, not satisfied with her response.

"Claudia." I shouted making her spin around on her heels to look at me. She took a couple of steps forwards walking right up into my face.

"Leave me alone Dolph." Her cold breath hit my face, melting me slightly as she turned back around. Her bum looked perfect in her tight leather trousers, making my jaw hit the ground in pure amazement.

Claudia's POV

I just about managed to escape the world of wrestling for a few days after the Smackdown broadcast. I headed home to Cameron to see an invite on my doorstep. I picked it up and opened the envelope to see Dean and Renee had invited me to one of their signature parties - a black tie event. I sighed noticing the date, two days time, giving me the perfect time to relax for a while and then let my locks loose and party.

The two days flew by as I checked my long black dress in the mirror of the hotel room I had booked into in Las Vegas. I went into the car sitting in the back seat and being driven to their house.

The house was beautifully decorated, which I admired making my way quickly over to the bar. I picked up two beers and drunk them both straight down, instantly feeling the buzz in my body, turning around to try and find someone to talk to. "Hey," I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned around and saw Dolph stumbling around beside me. "You look beautiful." He snaked his arm around my waist, leading me to one of the garden benches, my slightly tipsy self allowing it to happen.

"What do you want?" I asked sitting down on the slightly damp wooden bench. Dolph sat beside me, resting his head on my shoulder. I brushed his hair out of his eyes, knowing he was incapable of doing it himself.

"Claudia, why can't we be friends?" He slurred looking up at me.

"We are friends Dolph," I told him making his drunken self feel better. He sat back up looking over at me.

"No, like a boy boyfriend." I giggled slightly, noticing another beer on the bench. I took a quick swig, and then another, and then another as I ignored Dolph's comment and drank away. We carried on for a short while until Dolph eventually looked back again. "Why don't you love me?"

"I do love you Dolph," I whispered into his ear, slightly slurring my speech. "I just don't love love." He looked at me in confusion, my mind completely messed up to know what I was talking about. "My ex boyfriend got me sent down for something I didn't do, he was my first real love and he destroyed everything I ever had." Dolph tried to wrap his arm around me, falling back on the bench slightly. I propped him back up, watching him open his arm up. I fell into his arms, holding him.

"I'm not like your ex boyfriend, the big boss doesn't let me near naughty things, but don't tell him, I do it anyway." I giggled sitting back up. Dolph grabbed hold of my face, his stinking breath moving towards me. I laughed a huge howl watching him lean in towards me and kiss me. The less drunk part of myself couldn't stop me pulling away as I held onto his muscles tightly, feeling him pull me into a hug as we pulled away. "You're the best Claudia, just don't tell my boss." He was lost, but I could see in his eyes he was still the most genuine guy in the world.

"I'd do no such thing," I told him, grabbing another drink, and watching him rest his head on my shoulder once again.