The Great Escape ~ Seth Rollins

"Rebel...hi." I turned to my left watching the tall Red Faced Monster run towards me with his mask in his hand.

"Hi," I smiled back at him, my usual preppy self. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you'd be able to help me with something?" I nodded back at him, watching his smile grow as I accepted.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He span back around on his feet, heading back down the direction he came from.

"It's probably best if you come with me." I didn't argue, instead just followed behind him as he walked down the corridor towards his locker.

"I hope nothing bad has happened," I told him, breaking the silence between the two of us as I walked a couple of paces behind him.

"Yeah it's fine, great actually." His short answers told me that perhaps it was best if I kept quiet until we got there.

His locker was just like I expected, pretty boring, bland colour, very little expression of himself.

"Please, take a seat." A collapsible chair was in the middle of the room which he pointed to for me to sit.

"Thanks," I politely spoke, carefully sitting down in the seat leaning back onto the back rest. "So, do you wanna tell me what's up?"

"Yeah." His figure walked slowly towards mine, brushing past as he walked over to pick up the black bag that sat on the table at the back of the room.

"Alright," I muttered under my breath, suddenly feeling a wave of nerve run through my body.

"The thing is..." he began only to trail off in fascination of something in the bag.

"What's the thing?" I pushed, spinning my neck around to look at him.

"Oh, it's not much really." It was obvious how he was now playing the thing down to be of little importance.

"Can you just spit it out?" I snapped, letting out a sigh.

"Fine," he responded, his voice bellowing. I nodded, waiting a few moments for him to reply only to feel his hands clasp around my wrists.

"What are you doing?" I asked, turning back around to see a rope trailing out from the bag, one end still inside, the other lacing around my arms.

"Shut up!" He shouted, tightening a double knot around me, his grip tight to stop my squirms.

"Get off me!" He let go of my hands, leaving me for a few seconds before returning with a fabric cloth, placing it around my head, stuffing the excess into my mouth.

"Now that should keep you quiet." Every sound I made became muffled, trying to understand what was going on.

Kane came back around, kneeling in front of me. "Rebel, that thing I wanted, you. You really do make life so easy."

I tried to fight back a smart response but it made no sense to anyone. He just stared back into my eyes demonically.

"Aren't you so pretty." His callous hand ran along my cheek, cold and rough, sending a shiver down my spine. "So pretty." His voice mellowed back into a eerie whisper.

I sighed, shouting out for someone out in the corridor to hear, knowing that shrieks for help wouldn't be understood.

"Don't you dare," Kane spat, standing up so he was over me.

I shook my head defying him, trying to make my voice louder and as clear as possible.

"Hey!" A voice shouted, banging on the door. My eyes widened whilst Kane's heard quickly turned to the door.

"Be quiet," he spat, walking over to the door and slowly opening it with a fake smile on his face. "Hi Seth."

Hearing the name only made me squeal louder in the hope he'd hear.

"Is someone in there?" Seth asked, his hand visibly trying to push the door open.

"No, of course not." His voice was shaking with guilt trying to fend of Seth's strength.

"Are you sure? There's a funny noise coming from inside." I kept going noticing Kane's head lightly turn towards me with a glare.

"I think you're hearing things." Seth was smart and I knew he was pretty relentless too.

"Then you won't mind me coming in." He caught Kane completely off guard, pushing the door open so he stumbled back.

"No!" He shouted, trying to stop himself falling to the ground.

"Rebel!" Seth's eyes quickly locked onto me, running around my back to untie the cloth and rope. "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know," I whispered, panting to catch my breath once again, slowly bringing my aching arms round so they rested on my lap.

"Are you alright? Do you need to see a medic or doctor?" I shook my head, pushing myself from the chair. "Here," he said, wrapping his arm around my waist to steady me.

"Thank you," I smiled, walking towards the door where Kane stood.

"This isn't the end," he told me, his nose turning up in anger. "You might have been saved this time around."

"This is most definitely the end, because she won't be leaving my side from now on." Seth replied, stepping forward to make the six foot six man flinch.

"Bye Kane," I giggled, waving back at him as we both walked out into the corridor, stopping a few metres down.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Seth asked one final time, moving me so I stood right in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm all good, he doesn't scare me anyway." He chuckled, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"That's the attitude kid." I smiled up at him, looking just past his shoulder. "I meant it as well, I don't want him coming anywhere near you, I'm taking you right under my wing."

"You don't need to do that," I awkwardly replied.

"Yeah I do, it's unfair to treat anyone like that, especially you." I smiled, looking up at him for the first time, reaching up on my tiptoes to peck his cheek.

"Thanks," I whispered, pulling away to notice a deep crimson blush on his cheeks.