Seth Rollins for SheWhoGames

I looked on in horror as Randy scampered up from the sofa, chucking several cushions over to the lady laying on the sofa. He tried walking over to me, but I just walked backwards. I quickly grabbed onto the door handle, running out of the house and to my car.

I had no idea where else to go apart from my sister's, so drove straight over to hers, letting out all my emotion in her arms. "I can't believe he would ever do such a thing," I cried out feeling my phone constantly buzz with phone calls from Randy. I only cried more as I looked at his name constantly flash up.

"Jessica you deserve better than him, I know it's sad now but it will get better." I nodded pulling away feeling her wipe under my eyes getting rid of my tears. "Come on, lets get some ice cream and a duvet." Paige pulled me up dragging me upstairs and handing me a change of comfy clothes and a few duvets, then ran downstairs.

"How many tubs can a girl have?" I laughed watching Paige pull out tub after tub and throw it on the counter.

"Babes, you can never have enough ice cream." I smiled picking up the chocolate tub and heading back into the living room. I settled down waiting for her to come through and set everything up. "What are you gonna do for work tomorrow?" She asked sitting opposite me.

"I don't know. I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I don't have to look at him." I grabbed my phone and turned it off, throwing it on the side.

"Good girl," Paige encouraged putting on one of the movies.

I managed to have a great evening and night with my sister, the perfect distraction from everything. I knew that it was the end for Randy and I, if he had done it once, how many times would, or had, he done it before?

"Ready?" I looked across at Paige nodding my head. I jumped out of the car and grabbed my bag walking in. I looked across the car park and noticed the familiar white car pulled up in one of the spots, looking down at the ground knowing that Randy would be there.

"Jessica," I twirled around with a huge grin on my face, recognising that voice anywhere. "You alright missy," Seth came down to my level and hugged me tightly. I squeezed him back, dropping my bag to the floor. "Paige told me everything." I pulled away sighing, trying to force the smile onto my face.

"I'm alright, just a bit hurt that's all." Seth smiled proudly, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I'm not surprised, that's a pretty rough thing to do." I nodded resting my head on his chest. "I'll stick with you today, don't worry." I smiled up at him, as we remained in our embrace for a few moments.

"Get off my girl!" We both span around on our heels seeing Randy march over. Seth pushed me behind him quickly as I watched fearfully. Seth took another step forwards, standing up to Randy who bawled his fists. "Classy Jessica, touching other guys in public." My jaw hit the floor in shock at such a hypocritical statement.

"Are you kidding me?" I screamed trying to step forwards, but Seth's arm held me back.

"Leave this to me," he whispered behind to me, and then stepped forwards getting right in Randy's face. "Look mate, she ain't your girl. She's gone, you lost. The moment you decided to sleep with another girl in your house you put your hands up in defeat." I smiled as Randy's expression dropped looking at Seth in shock. "Now I'm very fond of Jessica here, and I'm only going to tell you this once. Stay away from Jessica, before I really hurt you." Seth stepped forward making Randy jump and walk back down the corridor.

"You could do so much better Jessica!" Randy shouted back making me snigger. I shook my head in fits of giggles as Seth turned around and faced me.

"Thank you," I whispered, hugging Seth tightly. He ran his hand along my back calming me down.

"You don't have to thank me, he deserved that and so much more." I pulled away feeling him snake his arms around my back as my body finally stopped trembling. "How about a nice hot drink and something to eat?" I nodded walking alongside him to the catering hall.

We sat down at one of the tables only to hit a voice screaming our names. We both turned around seeing Paige walking over. We sat down with her, grabbing two coffees on the way. "So, how's your day been?" She asked completely unaware of what had happened moments ago. Seth and I both looked at each other, keeping silent worrying her. "Guys."

I sighed running a hand through my hair. "Fine, well we had a nice little chat with Randy." Paige sighed as I felt Seth's foot hit mine. I looked up at him and he smiled encouragingly at me. "But I think he finally got the message, Seth definitely told him where to go." Her anger turned to relief, smiling over at Seth.

"Thank you," she whispered to him, pulling me into quick side hug.

"What is with all the thank yous, I told you it was fine." Paige and I smiled over at each other, laughing as Seth joined in. "I said to Randy already, you're such an important part of my life here, and if someone hurts you then they'll feel my wrath. Understood?" I nodded only giggling louder. Seth came round to my side of the table, pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

"You're the best," I smiled, hugging his biceps tighter.

"Not at all," he told me, sitting back down opposite me. I smiled in relief knowing things could have turned out a lot worse, but everything happens for a reason, and only good things came out of the last two days. "So apart from beat Orton up, what else have we got to do today?" Seth asked taking a sip of his drink making my sister and I snigger again, shaking our heads.