Fake Affections ~ Seth Rollins

I watched on the monitor as once again Seth Rollins stood up I victory. He snapped his arm towards the referee for him to raise it as he didn't do it quick enough. Quickly by his side was Dana, peppering him with affection in front of the booing fans. I smirked at her fake smile, knowing that something had to be done about it. The crowd didn't want to see it, but Seth and Dana didn't care. "Please play my music." I told the music technician. I heard the opening beats, then walked through the curtain. I had my plaid shirt and leather jacket on, my usual attire. I walked down to the ring, running a hand through my brown hair.

The two broke away from each other, turning their noses up at my interference. Seth grabbed a microphone, glaring over at me. "Who do you think you are?" I smirked over at Seth as Dana stood cowering behind him. "I just won yet you think you have the right to come out here and interrupt me and my girl."

"I came out here because no one wants to see you two attached to each other. You might think you're above everyone else, but let's be real here, you two are so desperate for each other you have resorted to some fake relationship rather than actual wrestling ability." Dana gasped, hitting Seth in the arm to respond.

"You're forgetting, Dana is your champion." I looked at the two of them, puzzled as to why instead of standing proudly in front of me she was hiding behind her arrogant man.

"That's funny, because where is her title?" I pointed at her bare arm and shoulder.

"She doesn't need a title to prove she is the best." I smirked, shaking my head as he responded as cocky as ever. Seth had such a big ego everything around him had to be number one, but I for one wasn't going to stand for that.

"If your Dana is as amazing as you say she is, then how about I take her on, one on one, right here, right now." I looked at Dana who stared at the ground, knowing full well I had her cornered.

"You're on. Dana will beat you in no time at all." Before Dana had the chance to respond Seth had spoken on her behalf. I smirked knowing I had exactly what I wanted as a referee slid down into the ring. Seth stepped out of the ring as I watched him walk over to the announce table.

Dana still looked apprehensive as the bell rang. As soon as I heard it I ran at Dana, grabbing her arms and dropping her into a Pedigree. Michael barely had chance to open his mouth before the bell rang again. I stood up as the referee raises my hand.

"Here is your winner, Stephanie." I looked down at Dana who was hunched in pain on the mat, then over to Seth. He didn't look impressed at all, probably by Dana's appalling performance. Seth had boosted her up to be the best woman on the roster, but instead she had completely destroyed Seth's confidence in her.

I watched Seth as he took his headphones off, walking back into the ring. I grabbed a microphone watching him, as instead of going to help Dana, he stood right in front of me. I smirked, as he sighed in frustration. "Didn't you say your girl would defeat her in no time at all?" My smirk couldn't get any bigger as Dana stirred on the mat. Seth grinned, his little dimples evident. He walked closer so he was inches from my face.

"She just did," he whispered, just loud enough for the microphone to pick it out. He took the microphone out of my hand, throwing it to the mat, then stepped forwards and kissed me softly. I didn't really know how to react, but the feeling of his lips on mine gave me no choice but to kiss him back. He held my cheek softly, pecking my lips a couple of times, then pulling away. I wiped my lips, as did he, then watched as he walked straight past Dana, who held her hand out for him to take to pull her up. He climbed out of the ring, smirking over at me as he walked up the ramp and backstage.

I had completely forgotten about the crowd and the live television broadcast. The crowd chanted my name, and a few obscenities with Seth's name too. I blushed laughing at their little chants. I went to step out of the ring, noticing Dana still on the mat. Any normal person would just walk past, but the smugness I felt after that kiss moments ago, leaving her alone was not an option. I climbed up to the top rope, jumping down into a leg drop. "Thanks for your man Brooke, I owe you one." Between the pain I could see her expression drop, as I stood back up walking out of the ring. I couldn't wait to head backstage and see Seth. What had this guy done to me? All he needed was a bit of change, taming maybe. Whilst he ego might be too big for his boots, I knew that with my work and humbleness I could potentially make him change. I walked backstage to the corridor when I saw him stood talking to Roman. I smiled looking at his wet hair fall down his back, desperate to walk over and communicate with him again.

For ThemaineisabandIlove