Roman Reigns for lolcelebrate

I walked up the stairs to the apartment, humming a little song to myself. After an excellent gym session all I wanted was a massive hug from Dean. I walked into the apartment, switching the light on to see two figures moving around on the sofa. Everything fell silent as I walked over and saw Dean smiling over at me. I looked down seeing a face buried in his chest. He gulped knowing what was ultimately going to happen. The woman slowly moved out, looking up on me, when all the features fell into place. "Renee?" I asked.

"Hi," she whispered, sitting up and using a cushion to hide herself. I looked at Dean in complete disbelief, shocked and ashamed that he could ever do such a thing. He couldn't even try to defend himself, I had seen it all with my own eyes. I walked into our joint bedroom hearing the two of them murmur to each other, grabbing a few of my items and throwing it into a bag. Tomorrow we were heading back on the road so I didn't need much, so I quickly chucked everything together and left the house.

Of course I had to tell work everything, and surprisingly they were completely understanding. They told me everything they could do for me to make sure I didn't come anywhere near the two of them. "Actually Kayla, we have a new project and after this we know exactly who we want to fill the spot." I stood a bit unsure as to what was happening. "It's you," Stephanie told me as if it was obvious.

"Oh my, well thank you." I said astonished. "Just what exactly is it?"

"Well we've been looking for a while for someone to team with Roman against Dean and Renee, and now we feel you would be perfect." I smiled smugly knowing that this was going to be a great opportunity.

"In that case, I gladly accept, thanks Steph." I hugged her tightly, leaving her office and heading straight over to the gym putting some last minute work in to make sure my body looked great.

"So you've heard then?" I dropped my weights and looked up to see Roman stood behind me. I smiled taking my headphones out.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it." He smiled nodding his head.

"Me too." I looked back at the weights sensing the silence between us. He ran a hand through his jet black hair, flipping it back effortlessly. "Oh and look, I'm really sorry about what happened, Dean never deserved you." My smile dropped, the whole situation was still quite new and I was struggling to get my head around it.

"It's alright, maybe this will give me the chance to get over it." I pressed play on my music again picking up a weight. "I'll see you tonight," I told him, waving a goodbye with my spare hand, watching him walk away.

I watched myself in the mirror seeing in the reflection behind me Dean 7d Renee cycling side by side. I chuckled to myself at how pathetic they both were, ignoring their affection towards each other and focusing on myself.

I headed to the gorilla just in time for the start of the match after spending far too much time in the gym. "You ready?" Roman asked, just as the two of them walked past us. Renee looked me up and down but I stood my ground and watched her walk away. "Well done," I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I can't let her get to me," I said strapping up my hands and walking up the stairs towards the curtains.

My music hit signalling for me to walk out. As ever I walked confidently with my head held high, making a massive point to the duo in the ring. Roman followed behind my entrance, finally receiving some cheers from the crowd. The two of us worked well together in the match, eventually picking up the win over the other two.

We actually worked so well we were giving the opportunity to run for the next fortnight at house shows together, repeating the same match over and over again against Dean and Renee, but I wasn't complaining at the chance to constantly attack Renee. Tonight we were in Florida, Roman's family were in the arena, putting extra pressure on me. We picked up the win and headed backstage. I went to walk off down to the women's corridor when I felt his hand pull me back. "Can I talk to you?" He asked, looking down at me. I nodded, worrying what exactly was going on. "So, I'm just going to come out and say it, and try not to go on for too long, but Kayla I really like you." My smile widened giggling at his worried expression in his eyes.

"Well that is great Roman." I paused dramatically to wind him up. It completely worked as he opened his mouth to apologise, but I interjected, interrupting him. "I really like you too Roman." His shoulders dropped and he let out a huge sigh of relief making me smile.

"I was not expecting you to say that." I smiled at him, confused why he ever doubted I wouldn't like his handsome self, adoring how unconfident he was. "In that case, I guess we should go out sometime."

"Is that your awkward way of asking me out on a date Reigns?" He blushed in embarrassment, making me take a grip of his hand to calm him down. He nodded looking down at the ground, as I stepped forward and hugged him. "Chill out Roman, you're just human." He nodded burying his head into the crook of my neck, just as Dean and Renee walked past, I grinned happily knowing I had moved on to bigger and better things.