Rumble In The Jungle ~ Randy Orton

I watched on the screen as Randy made his way out into the arena, running down the ramp making his entrance into the Rumble. I smiled with pride as he took out the opposition, and the crowd cheered for him. I watched on for a few more moments, taking constant sips of my water after my match earlier on in the show, a few beads of sweat still on me. I concentrated hard on what was going on when I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump. I turned around, raising my hand.

"Vivien!" I laughed at Carmella, lowering my arm as she stood beside me. "Why don't you just speak to him?" I looked over at her in disbelief, shaking my head at her comment. Ever since I could remember I had the biggest crush on Randy, admittedly crush made it sound like we were about ten, but I didn't know how else to describe it.

"Are you crazy? I can't just walk up to him and tell him how I feel." I was wary of my volume knowing that there was a constant flow of people walking around.

"Vivien, one day you'll wake up and hear Randy has settled down, found a girl, all because you couldn't pluck up the courage to tell him how you feel. Do you really want that?" I shook my head.

"You make it sound so easy, but it isn't. I can't just walk up to him like that, it's hard." I ran a hand through my hair, taking a deep breath. My mind had completely lost focus on the match, as I suddenly became too wrapped up in my feelings.

"Of course it is, it's ten seconds of your life, and if I know Randy it won't change a thing." I laughed awkwardly, knowing that she hardly knew anything about him. "Just trust me, a girl as beautiful as you he wouldn't be able to resist you." I blushed lightly.

"Seriously can we just drop it, focus on the match?" I looked up at her as she sighed, giving in to antagonising me.

"Fine, I'm gonna go see if Colin is alright." We quickly embraced as she took off down the corridor.

"In a bit love." I waved back at her, turning back around to the screen as the last entrant made their entrance, Roman Reigns. I sighed watching on as Randy kept clawing his way back to survival, as the guys were continuously eliminated.

The number of guys in the ring got smaller and smaller until there was two. My hands slowly reached my eyes covering them, as I kept separating so I could catch a little glimmer of what was going on. My nerves were through the roof as I watched on, as Randy got the upper hand hitting Roman with an RKO and eliminating him from the match. I jumped up in happiness for him as he celebrated with the fans, as I watched on.

He came back around the corner as I followed his step until he got so far down the corridor we got face to face. He walked up to me, his wide grin making me smile. "Hi," he whispered.

"Congratulations." I smiled back. He looked at me, raising his eyebrow, walking over and pulling me into his body. He smelt disgusting, I couldn't lie, but it still felt amazing being in his arms. Carmella's words were ringing through my mind the entire time. He was in such a good mood right now maybe now would be a good time to tell him. "Randy..."

"Yeah?" I felt him pull away from me, looking down at me. I completely zoned out, thinking of something to say, changing my mind on the situation. I looked up into his bright eyes, a wave of courage overcoming me.

"I like you." I blurted out. As soon as I said it I kicked myself, knowing the response that was to come. Randy stayed silent making me even more nervous as I looked up at him for some sort of inkling. "Randy?"

"Sorry. I'm just a little shocked." I knew it. Before either of us could say another word my feet had taken off down the corridor, only to be pulled back by a tight grip around my wrist. I twirled around back to facing Randy. "You didn't let me finish." He let go of my arm.

"Go on."

"I like you too." I shook my head in disbelief, as Randy nodded back at me. I smiled, as he placed his hand on my arm. "See, I'm glad Carmella spoke to you." My expression turned to utter shock.

"She told you!" As much as I wanted to raging, I couldn't help but secretly thank her for being my courage when I needed it most.

"Of course she did, you weren't going to were you?" I shook my head blushing. "You should have a bit more faith in yourself Vivien, you're beautiful." I bit my tongue trying to hide my excitement.

"Stop." I whispered, feeling a little uncomfortable in the middle of the corridor.

"How about we go somewhere a little bit more private? Say if you give me ten minutes to get sorted and then we'll head out, wherever you wanna go, dinner, a club, the park, your choice." I nodded at him, as he leaned over pecking my cheek.

"That sounds perfect." I smiled watching him walk down the corridor. Just behind me I could hear a pair of hands clap together. I turned around and saw a very smug Carmella walking towards me. "Oh I bet you loved that."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said innocently.

"This is a one time thing, but thank you." She smiled pulling me into a massive hug, squeezing me tightly.

"I won't ever forget it." I pulled away from her, regaining my composure after such a weird and wonderful night. "Now go and get your man," she whispered, pulling my hair in front of my face, running her hands down my arms, pushing me down the corridor. I smiled wide at her, taking off down the corridor, waving goodbye to her. "Good luck!" She yelled, embarrassing me one last time.

For YuRiKoAmbrosed