TJ Perkins for Kyanna_2273

People always try to tell you that things will get better, but when two of the meanest superstars on the roster make it their mission to tear you down, that future looks incredibly bleak.

I sat down ready to tuck into my dinner before the live event tonight when I heard two different voices snorting behind me. I turned around and saw Dana and Brian smirking over at me. "Tuck in little piggy," Dana whispered into my ear. I sighed pushing the plate away from me as the noises only continued. I didn't want to walk away, I wanted to be the bigger person, but it was hard when you had to endure this day after day.

"Hey! Hey!" I dared look around as I heard a female voice behind us. "What are you two playing at?" I slowly twirled in my seat hearing that they were talking to Brian and Dana. I looked up and saw Sasha smiling down at me, as she walked over and stood beside me. "Haven't you two got anything better to be doing?" For the first time in their company there was complete silence as my breathing hitched in excitement.

Sasha placed her hand on my shoulder, waving her hand for the two of them to walk away. I looked between the two of them, smirking as they walked away in a reluctant defeat. "This isn't over," I saw Brian mouth so Sasha wouldn't see, but instead of retaliating I happily waved them goodbye, before turning around to face Sasha who had moved to sit in front of me.

"You deal with that everyday?" She asked, I slowly nodded my head as I heard a small gasp escape from her lips. She ran her hand through her purple hair, her eyes turning sad in sympathy. "That must be tough for you Kyanna, especially all by yourself."

"You learn to bite your tongue, it's not like I've got anyone to help me out." She reached across the table and reached out to hold my hand. I smiled looking down at the table, and the now cold plate of food I had been subjected not to eat.

"I'll be there for you, you don't have to take them on alone." I smiled, feeling a warm fuzzy feeling inside. My first real friendship had finally been formed, and now I was finally able to think maybe things wouldn't work out so bad.

Over time Dana and Brian's abuse became minimal, no thanks to Sasha. Every time the two of them would come near me she'd happily square up to them both, verbally giving back to them exactly what they gave to us. I'd never really had someone who stuck by my side properly before, as Sasha opened me up to a whole new world, she built up my confidence, and certainly gave me the old Kyanna back.

The two of us walked into catering and sat down at our usual spot, filling our bodies up before our tag team match tonight. Sasha sat with her back to everyone, just how she usually did, and I sat looking out at everyone. "You excited for tonight?" I heard Sasha asked as the door opened. I looked over and saw TJ Perkins walking in, his huge smile, quickly capturing my attention. "Kyanna?"

"What? Yeah, sorry." I couldn't take my eyes off of TJ, watching everything he did, the way his mouth moved when he talked, how his hands rested in his pockets as he leaned slightly onto his right foot when he stood up.

"What's got you flustered?" She asked turning around to see what I was looking at. "Oh I see, you got your eye on Perkins I see." I shook my head trying to object. "Come on Kyanna, don't lie to me, I can see that sparkle in your eyes."

"Fine," I groaned, "I kind of like TJ." I cringed saying it out loud, feeling like a sounded like a lovesick school girl.

"Right, well I've got something to do, I'll catch you in a bit." She jumped up out of seat, grabbing her bag.

"Sasha!" I shouted making her turn around quickly, "please don't do anything." She nodded with a huge smirk on her face, so I wasn't exactly trusting of her, as she ran out of the room.

Whether Sasha had said something or not, the following week on Raw I was told I was going to be a part of a new love storyline for the flagship. Apart from that I hadn't been told anything else, just that I'd meet them just before our segment. I had rehearsed my lines and practiced kissing on the back of my hand, just to make sure.

I stood backstage fiddling with the hem of my ring gear to distract me from my nerves. I couldn't stop looking up at the clock in anticipation for whoever it was. "Kyanna." I looked up and saw TJ walking down the stairs, as my stomach tied into several knots. I held onto the barrier to steady myself as he came down to stand right in front of me. "A little birdy tells me you might like me."

"Sasha," I muttered, bawling my fists. I couldn't believe she'd gone and done this, she'd completely humiliated me in front of TJ and members of the crew. I looked down at my shoes trying to hide my blush, when I felt a hand raise my face up.

"Why are you so mad?" I shook my head, he was bound to have no clue. I tried to walk away from him, but he pulled me straight back. "I really like you." I tutted in disbelief, only to feel his lips fall straight onto mine. TJ cupped my cheeks kissing me softly, as I held onto his waist tightly.

"Guys." We quickly pulled away, both of us slightly jumping as Triple H stood beside us with his arms folded. "I hate to interrupt, but you're up." TJ quickly wiped his mouth, grabbing my hand and walking me up to the curtain, both of us with huge smiles on our faces.