Seth Rollins for vampire_queen21

Nothing could ever prepare you for a title match on the grandest stage of them all, in front of thousands of fans calling your name, or hurling their insults towards you, the moment was indescribable.

I looked across at Bayley who stumbled around in the corner of the ring. The crowd chanted her name as I swung my arm around, pulling my wristband up. She slowly stepped forwards, without any balance at all, giving me the perfect opportunity to hit her with the Bull Hammer. She fell backwards, her eyes shutting tightly, I dropped to my knees covering her, one, two, three. "Here is your winner, and the new Raw Women's Champion, Adrianna Barrett!"

I stood up in complete shock, watching the referee walk over and hand me the red and white belt. I raised it high in the air, smiling out to all the fans who had written me off, with a smug smile on my face. I waved to them all quickly, just to rub it in, knowing I was pushed for time, then took the long walk back up the ramp, heading backstage to see everyone.

As soon as I got backstage I was greeted by a pair of open arms and a huge smile. "Bow down to the queen!" I giggled over at Neville, walking into his arms and hugging him tightly. "I can't believe you did it, you are the queen of the women's division, and I shall be your king."

"There was never any doubting it was there?" I teased, watching him nod back at me. "At least Charlotte knows her place now, right at the back of the line." He grabbed onto my hand and walked me back out to the corridor where most of the talent was.

"Tell me everything, what was it like?" Neville had only ever experienced a kick off show before, nothing like what the actual main event was.

"Yeah, it was pretty amazing, the atmosphere was electric, and me and Bayley killed it. Oh and not to mention-" I paused quickly catching Seth walking towards me. I smiled, looking at his cheeky grin he had whilst talking to Dean. He didn't know it yet, but I certainly did, I was madly in love with the guy, he was absolutely incredible, and I was going to get him, somehow, I just needed to think of something first.

After my huge win at Mania I knew I had to pull out all the stops for the Raw the following night, and Neville and I had the perfect idea to top it all off. Tonight we were both reinstating the Nexus, a new and improved crop of talent some might say. I was commander in chief, and Neville would be my right hand man. The two of us were fully aware that this could be the biggest move the company had seen for a long time, the two best superstars on the roster were going to be involved after all.

The two of us had a meeting with Vince that afternoon to discuss the faction. "You see, the thing is, a rival faction has been founded on to take your Nexus on." Neville stood up, slamming his hands down on the table.

"You're joking right, this is a wind up." I grabbed his arm, pulling him back down in an attempt to calm him down.

"Look, Mr Neville, we're sorry, but this really is best for business." I shook my head as Stephanie chimed in, jumping to the defence of her father's decision.

"No one asked you, so shut it." I looked at Neville, standing up and pulling him out of the office. "It's a wind up, you'll see." He nodded as we began walking back down the corridor, rethinking our game plan.

That night the two of us walked out to the ring, chuckling as the crowd jeered us down the ramp. Neville walked in first, opening the ropes for me, then grabbed his microphone. I stood back allowing him to address the fans. "Last night the two of us demolished our competitors at Wrestlemania, establishing ourselves as the two best talent in that locker room. Now, we have decided to put our great minds together and create the best team in the world, the most destructive team you will ever witness, the Nexus, part two." We stood back absorbing the boos when a different theme song played out.

From behind the curtain out came Seth, joined by the old members of the Nexus, including my brother. I walked over to the ramps, screaming and shouting at them, even though the mic didn't pick any of it up.

"Adrianna, come on, don't be mad, there is actually a very special reason I came out tonight. I. Love. You." Neville came up beside me, holding my hand tightly, handing me the microphone.

"Yeah right, you really think that making something like that up is going to make this any better." He stepped forwards leaving the rest of his team at the top of the ramp. He came into the ring, standing right in front of me.

"Be with me, and you can be my first lady, I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes." He reached up and tucked the ends of my hair behind my ear making me smile. He looked down at me, flashing his loving smile, his eyes persuading me instantly. I slowly nodded hearing the crowd cheer and chant my name. I didn't even notice Neville leave the ring, instead I just felt the soft touch of Seth's lips on mine. He hugged me tightly, pulling away, taking my hand and handing me his faction shirt. I threw it on over my head, smiling up at him once again.

I couldn't help but smirk to myself, the countless sleepless nights trying to find away to get Seth to get with me, really didn't seem worth it, considering just how effortless the handsome man made it, and how quickly he managed to call me his own.