Brock Lesnar Part 4 for deadman58

I didn't think the evening could get any better as Brock grabbed onto my hand, dragging me down the corridor. "I didn't think this day could get any better," he whispered into my ear, the husky tone of his voice sending a shiver down my spine.

"Me too," I smiled, reaching up and pecking his cheek. I looked over at the flex in his bicep as he carried both of our bags in his hand. "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the evening?" I asked, unlocking the door to my hotel room. He threw both the bags onto the bed, thinking carefully. I walked over and straightened up the mess he had made.

"How about we pay a visit to the pool, it looks amazing," he said, pointing down out of the window. I walked over, taking a look for myself, looking down to see a huge pool in the garden of the hotel, surrounded by deckchairs, and plenty of people.

"Sounds good to me." I walked over and unzipped my bag, pulling out my red bikini, then zipping it back up again. "I'll change in the bathroom, and you in here." He nodded walking over and taking his swim shorts out of his own bag. I locked the door, stripping down and then changing quickly, not wanting to keep Brock waiting for too long. "You changed?" I asked, not wanting to walk out to his naked body.

"Yeah," I heard him reply. I unlocked the door, picking up my clothes, and throwing them into my bag. I turned back around looking at Brock's wide smirk. "You look incredible." I could feel the little blush on my cheeks, hiding my face with my hands.

"Thank you," I whispered back, picking up my phone. I took his hand, walking out of my room, making sure to lock it so our bags were safe.

We made our way down through the lobby and out into the pool area, picking out two sunbeds. I placed my phone down on my towel, as Brock grinned over at me. I walked over so I could peer into the water. I felt Brock come up beside me, taking a hold of my hand. I took a moment, preparing to jump in, when I felt his other hand plant on my lower back and shove me into the pool.

"Brock!" I somehow managed to keep my grip on his hand, sending him flying in with me, creating a huge splash over everyone. There were only about three people down their with us, but Brock's heavy dive in was enough to make them grab their towels and leave.

"And that is how you get a pool full of people to leave." I chuckled over at him, swimming backwards looking up at the evening sky, when I felt his hands clasp around my ankles, pulling me back towards him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, grabbing me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he slowly lifted me up so my legs wrapped around him, looking up and leaning in. I lowered myself so my lips planted softly onto Brock's, sweetly but passionately kissing him underneath the moonlit sky.

I went to bury my head into the crook of his neck, when I felt him raise me higher and then drop me into the pool. I giggled but quickly stopped myself, keeping my mouth shut as I was engulfed by the waves. I swam down further underneath the pool, swimming over and grabbing onto Brock's feet, pulling him under the water with me.

His head came under the water with mine, as he swam over to me, kissing me quickly underneath the water before we both needed to go up for breath. "What a romantic you are," I teased, swimming back into his arms again.

"I do try." The two of us messed around in the pool for a little longer until it became too dark for the two of us to see what we were doing. I swam to the poolside, pulling myself up, trying to look fairly graceful in front of Brock.

Once I'd ungracefully pulled myself up, I looked back down to see a huge smirk on Brock's face. I wiggled my bum a little as his smirk grew, watching on as he pulled himself out. "You're a hot mess," he whispered into my ear, taking my hand and grabbing our phones, nicking the towels off of our chairs, drying ourselves off a little.

"Do you fancy coming back up to mine for a bit?" I asked as we walked back towards the lobby. He nodded, opening up the door for me. "Thanks," I grinned, walking through, getting my hotel card key out from the back of my phone case.

"I'm so tired," I heard him grumble behind me. I wrapped my arm around his lower back, trying to guide his huge figure down the multiple halls and staircases.

"You can always stay at mine?" It wasn't like it would be weird or anything, the two of us were dating now after all. I could see the little smile growing on his face, clearly liking the idea.

"You don't mind?" I shook my head, probably looking a bit more eager then I wanted to. "Then your room I shall stay." We walked into my hotel, as Brock laid right down on the bed.

"I don't think so, you can get changed first, I don't want wet sheets." He sighed, pulling his tired figure up and changing into a pair of shorts and a vest. Once he'd finished I changed into a pair of pyjamas, throwing my wet hair into a bun.

"Ok, so do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked, walking out to hear Brock's light snores. He was already tucked up under the duvet, fast asleep with his head buried into the pillow. I giggled, climbing in beside him, laying into his chest. "Goodnight handsome," I whispered, pecking his cheek, reaching to turn the lamp off, and then drifting off to sleep myself.