Roman Reigns for oreoicecreamlover11

I looked across at Roman who was bouncing around on the apron. "Come on Rylee," he smiled over at me, sending me one of his signature winks. I pulled Summer up by her hair, waving over at Rusev who was also screaming. I whipped her into our corner, only to feel Lana pulling me back by my hair, giving Summer the perfect chance to get herself together.

"Get off me!" I screamed trying to wriggle out of her grasp but her nails dug in too much. Summer smirked over at me, twirling around and grabbing onto Roman's face and planting her lips onto his. I kicked out desperately to run over there, as my foot eventually managed to hit Lana's stomach hitting her off the apron. I ran over as Summer pulled away, jumping up and striking her across the face with a Superman Punch. I went over and kissed Roman to make a statement, running back and hitting her with a Spear as she got up. I covered her as the referee hit the mat three times.

"I love you," Roman whispered pulling me into a hug. The referee then seperated us and raised our hands in victory. "You handled that so well." I smiled pecking his lips once again. "Plus, she's an awful kisser." I giggled grabbing his hand, walking him backstage up the ramp.

The two of us went back to our locker rooms, Roman with the boys, and I with the girls. We sorted ourselves out and picked up all our stuff, walking out and meeting by the car. I walked over second, as per usual, to see Roman stood with Jey and Jimmy. "Hi," I smiled throwing my bag into the car.

"Babe, you don't mind if the twins travel with us do you?" The two boys pouted at me, making it impossible to ever say no.

"Of course I don't," I replied, walking over and sitting in the front seat of the car.

We drove down to the hotel nearby, grabbing our bags and checking in. We walked through the hotel lobby when we heard a little squeal behind us. Roman turned around first bending down as Joelle walked over to her dad, hugging him tightly. I smiled down at them both briefly, as she then hugged me, then the twins. Brie walked over behind her. "Thank you so much for looking after her, I really appreciate." I hugged Brie and her bump.

"No, it's my honour, some great practice for when Birdy comes." I smiled watching her walk away, turning back around to my family.

We all walked together to Roman and I's hotel room, settling on the beds and sofas. Joelle pulled out a few of her teddies, taking them over to her attached bedroom, as Jimmy walked over to one of the cabinets, pulling out loads of DVDs. "Alright. So there is Bridesmaids, Now You See Me Two, The Secret Life Of Pets, or The Jungle Book."

"I know which one I want to watch," Roman shouted, waving his hand across his face doing the Cena taunt.

"Are you sure Joelle won't want to watch it?" I asked them, seeing her figure crawl into the room upon hearing her name. "I've got us all a little something too." I got up and walked over to my bag, pulling out Joelle's favourtie brownies. Jimmy proceeded to put the DVD on as I laid on the bed into Roman's chest, Joelle snuggling in between us. I opened the brownies, as the three of us dug in to the tasty treats.

The movie barely interested me at all, I wasn't a big fan of all the thriller movies, I was much more partial to a cute bit of romance. Joelle was spark out laying down, as I looked up at Roman who was fixated on the movie. I sighed picking her up and walked her into the bedroom, laying her down under the duvet, kissing the top of her head. "Goodnight princess," I smiled walking back into the main room. I laid back down in my previous position, resting my arm across Roman's chest.

"Is she alright?" Roman asked.

"Perfect," I replied feeling his lips peck the top of my head. I tried to stay awake for as long as possible but I was definitely struggling. My eyes slowly started to droop, as I slowly fell into a deep sleep, cutting out the sounds of the movie completely.

Jey's POV

I looked across at Rylee who was fast asleep. Roman's arms were wrapped around her, as his eyes too slowly started to drift into a slumber. I smiled to myself, nudging Jimmy who laughed looking over at them. The movie had become a piece of background noise, as I pulled my phone out and snapped the cutest photo of the two of them cuddled up fast asleep. I opened up Instagram, pressing the photo to upload. "If you've ever wondered what happens when you don't like a movie, and like to rub it in that you're in a relationship, take a look at this." I spoke the caption as I typed it making sure it made perfect sense.

"Bro, are you sure she isn't going to kill you tomorrow for posting this?" I looked across at Jimmy pressing the upload button.

"I'm sure they'll love it," I told him, shutting my phone back down.

Rylee's POV

I awoke the following morning feeling Roman's arm around me. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow to see many notifications mentioning Jey's name. I sighed clicking on them all to be shown a picture from his Instagram page of me and Roman fast asleep. I giggled admiring how cute we looked, and the caption he included. I looked back at Roman, who was still fast asleep, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Boys will be boys," I whispered to myself, liking the picture, remembering to thank him for it later on when I saw him.

I laid for a few more minutes when Roman finally stirred behind me. I turned over in his arms, seeing his tired smirk on his face. "Good morning handsome," I smiled, pecking his nose, feeling his limbs stretch out around me, holding me tight.

"Good morning princess," he replied, as we slowly woke up from our sleep.