Dean Ambrose for KerrisaTheFangirl

"I honestly have no idea where I want to go first." Dean grabbed hold of my hand, dragging me over to the gushing water fountain, with a map just beside.

"You can go wherever you want, this is your dad my princess." He prodded the crown that was balancing on top of my head making me giggle. I straightened it back up so it sat perfectly in my bun, then looked down at the map.

"I want to go to the Cinderella Castle before we leave though." Dean nodded, looking through the key of the areas.

"How do you fancy some of the water rides?" I gasped looking over at him, shaking my head.

"I've not got dressed up nicely just for you to shove me on a ride to soak me." Dean smirked, grabbing me and dragging me down the sandy path anyway. We were surrounded by screaming kids, begging their parents to go to certain places making Dean and I feel rather childish. I sighed, knowing the outcome of where we were probably going, allowing to have his five minutes of fun.

We stopped five minutes later, looking up to see a giant log flume ride. "You've got to be kidding." Dean turned around with a huge smirk on his face, engulfing me into his arms. "Babe, this isn't funny."

"I know, but just one ride, that's all I ask." He pouted, fluttering his eyelids at me, spinning me around in his grip.

"Fine," I sighed, wriggling out of his hold and walking over to the queue.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dean asked, standing still where we just were. I pointed over to the long queue of people that stretched all around the attraction. "You're just far too impatient Kerrisa." I looked at him carefully as he walked over to me, reaching down in his pocket and pulling out a further two wristbands for the two of us. I stood back, gobsmacked, noticing the Mickey Mouse pattern on them. "Today my love, we are very important people." He wrapped his hand around my wrist, tying the band around.

"Thank you so much," I whispered, pulling him into a hug. He held me tightly, his breathing heavy which made me slightly concerned. "You alright?" I asked him, pulling away and studying his face.

"Yeah," he told me as reassuringly as he always did, grabbing my hand and walking me over to the VIP line. The queue was empty which meant we managed to sit in the next flume.

"Alright, whoever doesn't want to get wet should sit in the front." Dean pushed me out of the way, stretching his leg out to the front seat. I tutted grabbing the ends of his hair, pulling him back.

"You've got no chance," I told him smiling. I turned around at the worker, who was looking surprisingly glum to say he worked at Disneyworld, rolling my eyes and getting in the front. The ride began travelling up the incline as Dean attacked my waist with tickles. "Back off mate," I whispered, turning around to look at him.

"Don't be scared," he teased, removing his hands from around me.

"I'm not the one getting wet." I turned around as the flume began to dip, and the two of us fell down the decline. I screamed the whole way down, the speed of the ride taking me by complete surprise. We straightened up, almost perfectly dry, when a large amount of water fell over me. I looked down and saw drip after drip falling into my lap, drenching not only my hair but my complete attire. "I'm going to kill you when we get off this!" I screamed back at Dean, who was falling back in his seat laughing.

We reached the end of the ride as Dean swiftly jumped out of his seat, his white vest soaked through so all his muscle definition was on show. I smirked knowing how many looks he'd be getting later, and how many glares I could give out. Dean offered his hand out for me, but instead I reached for the wooden pole and pulled myself up. "Don't be mad," Dean whispered, walking behind me down the ramp. I brushed him off walking towards the drying machines.

Once I managed to just about dry myself out, I finally gave up on the silent treatment game. Dean and I got around the whole park during the day, going on as many rides as possible. As the night drew in, Dean took me down, finally, to the Cinderella Castle. "Wow," I breathed, "it's beautiful." I stood near the front, looking up at the bright stars behind the turrets, feeling Dean's hand snake around my waist. I looked down at my watch seeing that the time was nearly nine, just when the huge display was about to start.

"You ready?" Dean asked, taking me by surprise. I nodded eagerly, clasping my hands onto his in excitement.

At nine on the dot the breath taking display began, with an abundance of colours lighting up the Florida sky. I giggled, looking at Dean's face which was resting on my shoulder. The fifteen minute show nearly came to an end, when the final fireworks lit up the sky saying 'will you marry me?'

"Oh, I wonder who the lucky girl is," I grinned looking round for a man on one knee. I turned around to ask Dean if he saw them, only to see him stood in front of me down on his knee.

"It's you." My hands covered my mouth in complete shock as the crowds gathered around us. "Kerissa, I love you so much, you really are one of a kind. Your smile, your heart, your lust for life truly are desirable. Please, do me the honour of becoming my wife, will you marry me?" I nodded, too speechless to speak, as another set of fireworks went off behind us. Dean stood up, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up and twirling me around in the air. I cupped his cheeks, leaning down and pecking his lips, the realisation sinking in.

"I love you too," I barely whispered, falling back to the ground and twirling around to watch the gorgeous display, just for us.