The End

Just over a year ago I published the second part of this book. I've gained so many of you over the past year, whether you've read on a chapter, requested a chapter, or simply even pressed that follow button. Now, I move on having completed the second book, another 198 one shots written. 

I write this having gained a 1000 more followers within the last year, and plenty of reads on my book too. 

Many of you will have requested a chapter, and to you I say thank you. You guys are the reason I gain nonstop messages from people asking for requests, have to shut requests because I have too many to handle, and get such an enjoyment out of writing these for you all.

Once again I title this chapter 'The End,' but as one door shuts, another door opens. I will continue writing one shots, as long as you guys want me to of course. 

To those of you who have requested, your requests will be going in the third book instalment which will be starting in a couple of days. 

To every single one of you who have taken the time to spend even just a second of your time reading this book, I just want to send you a massive virtual hug. You continue to create the account that I am, the books that form who I am to you guys.

Thank you so much for supporting me, and above all else this book. I started this account nearly three years ago, and the one shot book was the first thing I thought I'd try, never did I think it would amount to this. I'm forever grateful to all of you. 

See you on the other side!

Chloe