Love Conquers All ~ Roman Reigns

I sat and watched on as Roman cuddled up to Galina, Joelle hugging at their knees, my heart breaking. The perfect little family, that my emotions were willing to destroy, for an act of pure selfishness. I adored Roman, but he was happily married, and I was left to pick up the pieces of my heart.

As the pain got worse so did the distance, what was once an incredible friendship slowly turned into a simple hello in passing. I couldn't bare to put myself through it day in day out. As things slowly got easier I began to grow closer to someone else, Dean. He was the closest thing to Roman that didn't hurt me, a little reminder of him.

"Hey Arica." One night everything just got too much, as much as I tried to mellow my feelings it all stacked up. I looked up at Dean who walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. I looked straight into his eyes, as he pulled away from me. "Are you alright?" He asked, as I nodded sweetly. He didn't look so sure but carried on anyway. "Shall we get going?"

"Yeah," I responded as he grabbed both of our bags, going over to his car. We drove down to the hotel we were staying at, as we jumped out of the car, opening the boot. I reached in grabbing the handle, only to feel Dean's hand underneath it. I looked up at him as he smirked over at me. I smiled back as he quickly grabbed our bags, going over to the check in desk. He checked us both in as we made our way to the stairs.

"Do you wanna come hang in my room for a bit?" I looked over at Dean as we reached his floor.

"Sure." I followed him to his room, watching on as he got the key card out, opening up the door. We both stepped in, placing our bags down, when the shutting of the door sounded I felt two hands grab hold of my waist, pulling me around and a pair of lips capturing mine. I didn't even think twice, grabbing hold of Dean's hair, kissing him passionately. We slowly moved back, falling onto his bed, as I felt his hands ruffle with the bottom of my top.

I threw off the white duvet, looking down at my body. I sighed, running a hand through my hair, turning around to see Dean fast asleep beside me. "Oh no," I whispered, quickly grabbing my clothes and running into the bathroom. I got changed, grabbing my case which was still in Dean's room, running out of the room and down to mine.

I managed to get a ride with Seth to the arena for the show, desperate to avoid Dean with all of my being. I walked down the corridor, trying to find the locker room when I heard my name being shouted behind me. There was no way of avoiding the situation, so I slowly turned around to see Roman stood in front of me, sighing in relief. "You weren't in your hotel room last night." I bit my lip trying to keep in my gasp, and sudden thought of a response.

"Oh yeah, I just crashed with the girls." He raises his eyebrow at me.

"You might wanna tell your neck that." Instinctively my hand raised up to my neck, covering it, as I quickly looked down to see three red marks on my neck. "Who were you with?"

"Dean..." I looked down as he bawled his fists, an angry expression on his face.

"I swear down, that guy I'm gonna kill him." He pushed past me, marching down the corridor.

"Don't do anything stupid," I whispered watching him walk away.

Later on that night I sat in catering, messing around on my phone. "Hey you," I looked up and saw Dean sit opposite me, Roman by his side.

"Are you two cool?" Roman shook his head, as Dean kept quiet. "So, what do you want?"

"I actually wanted to come and ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" My jaw dropped as I instantly looked up at Roman who sighed. As much as I loved Roman to see his reaction meant I only had one word for Dean.

"Yes." I smiled, as he came over kissing my cheek. Roman shut his eyes shaking his head. I quickly got up from my seat, not wanting to see either of their faces, running back to my car, ignoring Dean's cries of my name.

As soon as I reached my room I slumped down on my bed, the day had been tiresome and as soon as my head hit the soft mattress my eyes were shut tight.

I slept for a couple of hours only to be awoken by a knock at the door. I walked over unlocking it, only to be pinned and held up against the door. I looked up and saw Roman looking at me. "I hate what he did."

"What did he do?" I questioned knowing full well who he was talking about.

"He told we all needed to talk and then he decides to ask you out in front of me instead." I shook my head in absolute fury at Dean.

"Why are you so angry, what me and Dean do has nothing to do with you." He slowly removed his grip from me so I could stand up properly.

"He's not right in the head."

"Who's not right in the head?" We both turned towards the door and saw Dean walk in, looking at each other for something to say. The long pause told Dean everything he needed to know. "Me? How dare you try and put Arica off me, you're a married man, what do you care?" I hated the way he spoke to Roman, he was being a friend. I looked between Dean and Roman, noticing the looks in their eyes.

"Dean." He looked up into my eyes. "I'm sorry but I can't do this." His gaze lowered to the ground, as I felt guilty for doing such a thing to him. He couldn't even say a word, as me and Roman looked at each other. Where would we go from here, he had Galina and I was back to square one after a tumultuous couple of days.

"We'll get through this," Roman said to me.

"Will we? You're with Galina, and here I am." He shook his head, confusing me.

"Let me sort everything out, for now, just to kiss me." He lent in placing his lips on mine, as all my worries disappeared and everything fell into place, for now. "You'll be mine soon love, just have a little patience." He whispered in between kisses, calming me down.

For LoveMonkey97