Mustafa Ali for BreakOrtbit

"There you are." My pace sped up a little as I finally found Mustafa in the corridor. He smiled over at me, opening his arms to engulf me, only for his expression to drop, looking just past my shoulder. I turned around to look at what had troubled him only to feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, a whole lot bigger than Mustafa's.

"No! Get off of her!" I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see the commotion around me. I could hear whoever had a hold of me, shout and growl, but what he was saying made no sense at all. "Just let her go, she's scared, look at her."

"She's mine now." I felt my body turn around, hearing his footsteps thud on the ground as he walked away.

"Please, no!" I slowly opened my eyes, hearing the fear in Mustafa's voice. I turned around and saw another two men holding him back whilst he kicked and screamed, trying to break free. The guys had tight grips around both of us, creating more and more distance between us. "Cial, I love you, you're going to be okay." I nodded, feeling myself be spun around so I couldn't see him anymore.

I shut my eyes tight, waiting to open them once he stopped moving. We'd been joined by the other two men, but their husky tones meant I couldn't understand what they were saying. I could hear doors opening and slamming, and several voices shouting over one another, as I eventually awoke in a double bed in a run down building.

A small window was to my left, which I walked over to look out of. I found myself in some random deserted field, with tumbleweed blowing around. I sighed, walking back around an d sitting on my bed. "You're awake." I watched the door open, and saw one of the guys walking in, smiling eerily at me. "We've been waiting for you, to end you, look."

I tried to look around him, but the space was empty, until footsteps behind me echoed. I tried to turn around, but spun back around, startled by the startling revving of a chainsaw. "Prepare for the end Cial!"

"No!" I sat up, panting for breath, wiping the sweat from my forehead. I looked down and saw Mustafa fast asleep beside me, touching his arm lightly making sure he was still there. "Thank goodness," I whispered, watching him slowly stir.

"Cial?" He asked, wiping the sleep out of his eyes. He looked up at me trying to straighten out his vision, then jumped up, wrapping his arms around me. "What happened? What's wrong?" I shook my head, reaching across and grabbing the bottle of water, downing most of it.

"It's nothing," I told him, feeling the beating of my heartbeat finally slow.

"No it isn't nothing, you had another nightmare didn't you." He moved closer towards you, wrapping his arms tightly around both of you, the tightness of his squeeze making a few hot tears roll down your cheeks. "Oh darling," he muttered, laying you back down and resting you on his chest.

"It was so scary Mustafa, they had some isolated hut, and you left me, and there was a weapon. They were gonna kill me!" He ran his hand along my back, kissing the top of my head.

"Come on, you're alright, I've got you now." I nodded, knowing that I was safe in his arms, and nothing was going to harm me. "Just think happy thoughts alright, like the wedding, and heading back on tour, winning the women's championship." My arm fell across his waist, placing my palm across his hand, trying to match my beat to his.

"Please don't leave me," I whispered, carefully watching one of my tears drop and roll across his chest.

"Why would I ever leave you sweetheart. I'm here for you forever, whenever you need me I'm here for you. You're so beautiful and perfect, how could I ever leave you?" He always managed to have a way with words, making me feel better whenever I was feeling down, one of the many things I adored about him.

"I love you, thank you for being there for me." I felt his head nod, smiling only to see the fabric of the curtain move towards me, from the harsh winds that were blowing outside. I never imagined it, but I flinched a little in Mustafa's hold.

"Hey, it's alright, it's just outside, don't worry." I slowly snuggled back into my pillow, moving away slightly from Mustafa. "Now, I want you to shut those pretty eyes of yours and try and get some sleep, happy thoughts alright? Just imagine it's our wedding alright, everything we've planned is coming together and all our favourite people are there." I nodded, fluttering my eyes shut, despite all the resistance inside of me telling me not to.

"It's beautiful," I whispered, heading straight to the winter wonderland theme we planned for the reception.

"Yeah, and who's there?" I tried to picture our seating arrangement, and who we would find.

"Our parents, siblings, and all our best friends, everyone is so happy." I felt under the duvet his hand move across and hold mine, squeezing it gently.

"There you go, now carry on dreaming princess, I love you." I could hear him shuffling around, moving forwards and planting a soft kiss to my forehead, then moved back to his side of the bed, not letting go of my hand.

"I love you too," I murmured, softly drifting into one of the best dreams I could ever imagine, a stark contrast from merely half an hour ago.

Mustafa was dressed in his best black suit, his hair slicked back, and a huge smile on her face, as snow droplets fell behind him, plus the added few that handed in his beard. He grabbed onto my hand, spinning me around, trying to lift our feet out of the deep snow. The ends of my white dress laid beautifully across the flakes as we danced in the white blanket of winter, surrounded by only the most important people in our lives.