Slayer Of Kings ~ Seth Rollins {Part 8}

"Hello." I looked up and saw a woman peer around the door, smiling over at us both. "How are you today?"

"Very excited," Seth spoke up first, taking his hand in mine. I nodded in agreement, looking across to my left side where he sat, grinning at him. 

"I think we just want to see how our little bubba is doing."  The nurse took a seat by all the monitors, fiddling around with pieces of equipment that I had no idea what they do. 

"I'm guessing you've already had a scan?" She asked, taking a bottle of the familiar gel that I was used to.

"Yeah I've been here before." She nodded, undoing the cap of the gel bottle.

"You'll know all about this then." She raised it in the air showing it off to me, and then proceeded to lift my top up, squirting it on. The feel of it on my skin made me hiss at the cold touch, jumping a little despite expectation. "It's cold, I know."

"Just not man enough," Seth teased muttering under his breath. The two of us shot him a glare making him sink in his seat, his smile disappearing. 

"Lets have a look how baby is doing." She grabbed the transducer, placing it on my stomach, moving it around until the waves began to form a picture on the screen. 

"Is everything alright?" I whispered, the black and white image making little sense to me. Her eyes were locked on the screen unnerving me slightly.

"Yeah, it all looks really good," she smiled, looking back at me for reassurance. "Are you guys planning on knowing what you're having?" 

"Yeah, we wanna get planned and sorted, the least stress this one feels the better." I smiled back over at him once again, catching his smile just through the length of his overgrowing beard. 

"That's fair enough, when I had my first one I didn't wait then found myself in a right mess a couple of weeks in." The two of us giggled, I picturing her running around the house with a screaming child, everything I didn't want to be. 

"Seth's far too paranoid, I swear he has obsessive compulsive disorder sometimes." From behind me I could hear him gasp in shock, but everyone who knew him said the same. 

"Well, your babies are looking well." I nodded, feeling Seth's hand squeeze mine. The squeeze he produced usually told me a lot about how he was feeling, the tough grip was read as one of concern. I looked across at him, alarmed by a stunned expression on his face. 

"Can you just repeat what you said?" He asked. I didn't know what he was on about, was he expecting for something not to be right?

"I said your babies are doin-"

"-babies," Seth repeated as the nurse nodded her head. "Are you saying we're having twins?"

"Yes, I thought the two of you had already been told." We both shook our heads, looking up at the monitor for clarification. "If you look closely you can see two pairs of hands, and if you look between that little gap you can see the first leg of your second baby." She pointed out everything making it all so clear. 

"Wow," I whispered feeling the tears well in my eyes. 

"I can tell you both the genders if you'd wish too." I looked at Seth one last time, his eyes catching onto mine, nodding his head. 

"Yes please," I smiled over at her. 

"Well, the two of you are expecting twin boys." I leaned back in despair, staring away from Seth who punched the air in delight. "Prepare yourself for a lot of testosterone."

"I can barely deal with one, three's gonna be a nightmare." Seth let out a loud laugh, letting go of my hand, rubbing his hands together evilly. 

"We're gonna play football, I'm gonna teach them all about video games, getting girls, drinking beer." I shook my head, reaching across to nudge him lightly. 

"Right, I'm gonna guess that the two of you would like some scans to take home?" We both nodded eagerly. 

"How many scans do you think you could print off for us?" I asked as she stood up, handing me a paper towel. 

"How many were you thinking?" She asked in return. 

"I'm thinking about thirty." I felt both their eyes land on me in question. "I've just had an idea for a baby announcement, this will go perfectly." She nodded, sliding out of the room leaving me to sort myself out. 

"Come here," Seth said taking the towel from me, wiping all around my stomach. "I can't believe we've got two boys growing in there, you're gonna be huge in a couple of months."

"Yes, thank you Seth," I said rolling my eyes. Once I was completely gel free I stood up from the bed, pulling my oversized top back down to meet my jeans. 

"You gonna tell me what the haul of scans is about?" His hand laced back in mine, pulling me across the room to sit on his lap. 

"In a couple of days, I'm just gonna have a little thought about what else I can do, but it's going to amazing." He nodded, resting his head on my shoulder, kissing my cheek softly. "Can you believe it?" I whispered. 

"No, this is surreal." I leaned my head on top of his, hearing the door open to reveal the nurse. 

"Here we go." She handed me a big pile of scans. "If you head back out to the desk we can book you in for your next appointment, with twins we're going to want to keep a closer eye on you, just precautions, nothing to worry about." I nodded, standing up from Seth, pulling him up from the chair. 

"Thank you so much," Seth said first, stepping forwards to shake the nurse's hand. 

"Yes, thank you." She let go of Seth's hand and shook mine, smiling wide at me. 

"Good luck with the next few weeks, you're going to need it." I chuckled, feeling the need to scream with what I had yet to face. "Bye." 

"This got real," I muttered as soon as I heard the door shut. 

"It's exciting though," he encouraged, squeezing my hand. "We've got two boys on the way ready to terrorise the house and be two of the biggest heartbreakers the world has ever seen." 

"If they have my genes I'm sure they'll be fine," I teased, stopping at the desk to speak to the smiley receptionist who sat behind the computer. 

A/N - Just a reminder that one shots are closed, however if you are interested in requesting a one shot please message me, that way I can work out how long I should leave it until I reopen requests.