Slayer Of Kings ~ Seth Rollins {Part 4}

"So, have you guys made any plans at all yet?" I choked my food back a little, looking across at Brie, who stared right back at me. "You've got to have a rough idea."

"Honestly, we've not had any sort of discussion about it yet, I'm still letting it sink in." She nodded, turning her attentions back to her food.

"I wish some of that could rub off on your sister, that's all she goes on about." We all looked across the table at John, awkwardly staring as Nikki glared across at him in shock.

"Are you kidding? I barely ever go on about it." She rolled her eyes, hitting his arm lightly, shaking her head in disgust.

"Can we turn the attention back to your sister and Seth please." I smiled back over at Bryan who nodded his head towards me. "Do you think you'll have a summer wedding or a winter one?"

I looked over at Seth, just as he looked at me, a moment of silence whilst we both considered. "Summer."

"Winter." The other four giggled whilst we continued to stare, both raising our eyebrows in confusion. "We'll aren't we off to a good start," I joked, turning away from Seth to look across the table.

"You can't have a summer wedding, that's what I'm having." I jolted up a little bit, looking back at Nikki, just as John raised his shoulders in despair.

"Can't you not just let your sister have what she wants, it doesn't matter if they're both summer." She gulped, unsure as to what to say, curling up into a little ball on her seat.

"I think whatever it is your wedding will be perfect." Bryan and John nodded in agreement with Brie's comments.

"I propose a toast." John raised his glass up first, as we all soon followed. "To love, sisters, engagements and wedded bliss."

"Cheers." We all took a sip of our drinks, then finally fell into silence so we could all eat our lunch in the patio of restaurant.

It was a pleasant afternoon, and to be able to spend a rare day off with all the family was brilliant, as I picked up plenty of tips for the wedding.

"Oh, Seth, look, those three girls are wearing your shirts." We all span around to see where Brie was pointing, noticing three young girls walking down the pavement with his merchandise on.

"Are you gonna stop them?" Bryan asked. Seth shrugged his shoulders, turning around.

"Probably not, I'm enjoying a nice lunch with the family, no distractions." They all smiled appreciatively at him, as I grabbed his leg underneath the table.

We could hear the girls coming towards us, their high pitched squeals already annoying us. "Oh my gosh." I felt Seth's body freeze, looking out in the opposite direction, internally praying that they walked past without a distraction. "It's Seth Rollins!"

"Hi," he muttered, turning around, speaking through gritted teeth.

"And John, Brie, Bryan, Nikki, and you." I looked at the three of them in disgust, everyone sitting up on edge at them.

"She has a name you know," John warned them, coldly telling them with no hint of his usual smile.

"Yeah but she doesn't deserve a name. She's a terrible wrestler, she brings shame on your family." I sank down in my seat, hiding behind Seth's wide frame, my eyes slowly beginning to water.

"Excuse me?" Seth spat, brushing his hand through his hair, a clear sign that he was disgruntled.

"It's true, that match with Maryse was hideous, I mean Maryse is bad enough, but somehow even Alexa managed to make her look incredible." I looked across the rest of the girls as they all nodded in agreement.

"I think you owe my sister an apology." Nikki told them, standing up and pushing her chair back.

"Nikki its fine," I told her, quickly jumping in.

"No it's not Alexa, they don't get to speak to you like that. Nikki and I are beyond proud of her and it's people like you who give wrestling a bad reputation. Now do yourselves a favour and clear off out of here before you all go through this table." I looked up at Brie in complete shock, I'd never heard her so mad before.

"Can we not just get a quick photo Seth?" Their voices dropped all innocent and shy, looking over at Seth with pleading eyes.

"Of course you can't, now as Brie has already politely warned you, get lost. You don't understand what this girl has gone through, you're just three fan girls, when you can do what she can then maybe you can try to attack her."

The three of them sighed, muttering all sorts of profanities under their breath as they carried on walking.

Once they were out of sight, Seth span right around, bringing his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. "You alright?" He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"Yeah," I replied, wiping under my eyes to make sure that no tears appeared in front of everyone.

"That was completely uncalled for Alexa, I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I smiled thankfully over at John who flashed me a quick smile.

"Honestly, I'm fine, just thank you all of you for sticking up for me." They all nodded, turning to find their own things to do to return to usual conversation.

"You're learning Alexa, the two of us will show you the way, you'll get loads of hate along the way, but you just have to take it on the chin." Brie walked over to the other side, hugging me and kissing my cheek. "I love you," she whispered, moving back to take her seat next to Bryan.

"So, lets carry on discussing this wedding, who's gonna be your bridesmaids?" I looked across at Nikki, giggling at her smirk.

"Well I heard there are these two pretty cool girls that love to stand up for their baby sister, so I think they're in for the running." I told them, the whole table falling back into our usual fits of laughter.