Charlotte Part 8 for MrLynchTEL

I held Charlotte's hand, pulling plenty of faces at Reider who laid in her arms. The room was silent, only filled with a couple of his gaggles every now and then. "I can't wait for them all to get here," she whispered across to me, running her spare hand through her blonde hair.

"They've all been messaging me for days saying how excited they were to come home and see Reider, I hear they've got lots of presents." She giggled, over at me, staring over at the gigantic pile of gifts we already had received.

I went to pull my phone out to see if they'd sent me, when a huge chorus of chuckles came from around the corner, further down the corridor. "Something tells me that might be them," I joked, staring through the door until the three smiling faces were in view.

"You guys." Becky, Bayley and Sami all walked in, creeping slowly and looking over at Reider. Sami came over to me, shaking my hand, whilst the two girls went straight over to my son, cooing over him.

"Congratulations buddy, I'm chuffed for you both." I let go of his hand, grabbing onto the blue bag he was holding which he gave to me.

"Oh, we've got gifts too, they're in the car as we speak." Without second thought, Becky ran out of the room and back down to the car park, opening up her boot.

"I'll warn you both now, the girls may have gone slightly overboard." I looked straight over at Sasha, noticing the coy smile on her face. "I'd be surprised if she can even make it in one trip." Dread filled me with what things they might have bought, Charlotte was their best friend, so I knew they wouldn't go easy with presents.

I'd completely forgotten about Sami's gift, tearing the tape that was holding the bag shut, reaching in and pulling out a folded babygrow. "I wonder what this could be," I teased, putting the bag underneath my chair, unfolding the soft blue material, holding it just above my head. "I'm friends with the best ginger in the world." The room was quickly filled with laughter at Sami's gift."

"Go on then, put it on him." Reider already had his 'daddy's number one' grow on today, and there was no way I was giving that up.

"You'll be lucky." The room wasn't too far away from the car park, but the crashes and squeals we could hear coming through the corridor most definitely told us Becky was here.

"Can I hold him quick, before you know who gets here." Charlotte nodded, handing the tired little boy to Sasha, who raised him up to her lips, kissing the top of his head. "He's so gorgeous I just want to squeeze him tight."

"Right, Eric, where are these going?" I looked out and saw her stumble through the door, running over and taking some of the bags out of her hand.

"Just put them in the corner with the rest." She nodded, letting them all go, taking a deep breath and wiping the sweat of her brow. "It looks like you two have emptied all the baby shops in Florida." On the floor was in excess of ten bags, full of different items for Reider. "I'm sure he'll love them though girls, thank you."

"But wait! There's one more." She walked back out, but not leaving the room, reaching past the wall, and pulling through the biggest teddy I had ever seen.

"That's bigger than the boys put together!" Charlotte screamed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hey, quieten down, baby's sleeping." I peered across Charlotte's figure on the bed seeing Reider's eyes tightly squeezed shut. "You know you've either got it or you haven't with these tiny tots." Becky lifted the brown tatty bear up and sitting him on the other end of the bed so he was facing Charlotte.

"That's just creepy Lynch." Becky smirked, ignoring her comment and sitting down beside Sasha.

"Hello little one," she cooed, reaching across with her finger, running over the little tuft of hair that was growing. "He's going to be the best wrestler ever, a Flair and a Balor, what more could anyone want."

"Come on, I think it's time Reider's favouirte ginger had a cuddle." Sasha nodded, standing up and bringing Reider to the two of us, lowering him gently and giving him to Sami. "Oh my, Charlotte you've got a looker."

"Excuse me?" He bit his tongue, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Well, you know you've got a good looking women on your arm, and you're well...you."

"Ignore him babe, I think you're incredibly handsome, and Reider will definitely have your looks too." I smiled, standing up and kissing her forehead.

"Thank you princess, nice to know where I am appreciated." I turned back, staring over at Sami, who shook his head, showing me my son.

"You can't do anything, I've got your newborn in my hands." I sat back down, cursing him in my mind that I couldn't give him the usual slap on the arm like I usually would.

"You're one lucky kid Zayn, but you watch your back." He nodded, rolling his eyes, knowing that my good heart would never be so cruel as to hurt him.

"So when do you guys get to take him home?" Becky asked. I looked to Charlotte, seeing if she knew when the midwife told us earlier, but she gulped, shaking her head.

"Hopefully within the next couple of days, when this one is sorted," I placed my hand on Charlotte's hand, squeezing it gently, "and Reider has his final checks. They've reassured us everyone is looking good and healthy, it's a matter of days now."

"That's so good to hear, have you got any plans when you do leave?"

"Not really, just a nice time settling Reider into the nursery and welcoming him to his new home." They all aww'ed over at me.

"How about you have a little party, family and friends, familiarise him with some of the people he'll be closest too." I didn't want to give an answer on both of our behalf's, so squeezed her hand once again.

"We'll see, we just don't have the time right now." Sasha nodded, standing up.

"Don't worry, leave it to us."