Kalisto Part 2 for PaigeTurnerTapout

Nothing ever seemed to go the way you want in the world of wrestling, and that was the exact same for me. Kalisto and I got into a relationship, a blossoming and genuine relationship, but Dolph never quite managed to bring himself to leave the picture.

Day after day I had to sit through his nagging as he tried to persuade me that we were good, and the girl meant nothing, but I'd moved on, and he just couldn't do the same.

Kalisto had taught me what a real relationship meant, allowed me to discover the true meaning of love and tranquillity.

I walked down the corridor as I did every Tuesday evening, knowing that Dolph would probably be waiting at the end of the corridor. I followed the same routine every week, and didn't he know it. Since the brand split I had to teach myself to stand on my own two feet. I pulled my phone out in the hope to be ignored, but it wasn't the case when I felt the same tight grip around my wrist, as I experienced every week. "Hey pudding," he whispered, flipping his blonde hair back. He had an eerie smirk plastered across his face, as I slid my smaller hand out of his.

"I've got somewhere I need to be." He turned his nose up at me, moving me so my back was resting on the wall. I could already see the red strap forming across my wrist, as I looked at him in anticipation.

"There is nothing more important than being here with me princess." I felt a cold shiver run down my spine, as numerous people dressed in black shirts walked past obliviously.

"You don't have the right to call me that, you lost that months ago." He shook his head, like he was completely delusional.

"Get real Dolph, you really think that I'd ever get back with you." I could see his shoulders rising and falling, the sound of his breathing getting deeper and deeper. I smirked, knowing I had him caught, he didn't like it one bit, I wasn't his. "Come on Ziggy, what you going to do?" He bit his tongue hard, then reached forwards and grabbed my shoulder, shoving it into the wall, sending a sharp pain through my back. His other hand raised and then struck me across the face as the shock of it all left me there frozen as he let all his anger out on me.

I stood and took it until I felt him drop me into a crumbled mess on the ground. "Oh my gosh! Gabby, are you alright?" I slowly turned to see Carmella run towards me and help me to get some attention.

After being flown home as a safety precaution I knew I had to tell Kalisto, but bringing myself to do it was a different matter. He'd struggled with Dolph for a while, just like any man would, but this would most definitely be the final straw.

I'd dressed in a baggy jumper and trousers in order to hide the red and purple marks across my body as I unlocked the door and walked back in. "Hey!" Kalisto jumped off the sofa in surprise, walking over and embracing me. I desperately held back the sharp hiss I wanted to express at his touch. "You're home early."

"I wasn't needed so I thought I'd come home and see my handsome man." I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, walking him upstairs to our bedroom so I could lay down. Seeing his smiled had completely taken my mind off things, I felt relaxed again like nothing even mattered.

"You getting changed into your pyjamas?" He asked taking his top off. I nodded, grabbing my own, as I lifted my jumper over my head with a massive smile on my face. "What the hell!" I tugged it back down, looking at Kalisto in confusion. "No way! Lift that back up." I lifted it back up, catching the red mark on my hip, kicking myself for being so forgetful.

"Don't," I whispered watching his hand reach forwards.

"Who did this?" He softly asked, looking up into my eyes. I shook my head trying to hold back the threatening tears. "It was him wasn't it." I slowly nodded my head, crumbling to the ground as Kalisto caught me and laid me down on the bed. "Hey, come on now, don't cry, this isn't your fault." He sat beside me, grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I sniffed back the tears that blurred my vision.

"What are you doing?" I asked, leaning on his thigh.

"What I should have done a long time ago." I couldn't see the screen, but as he brought the phone to his ear I knew exactly what was going on.

"Hey love," I heard Dolph whisper on the other end of the line.

"Look here mate, I don't know who you think you are, or what right you have to beat up women, but let me tell you now Gabby will never be yours. I'm going to say this one time, stay away from her, for good! Or I will personally end you." He hung up before Dolph had chance to respond. He put the phone on the bedside table, then laid down beside me. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you today, I should have been there."

"None of this is your fault, it's just a shame you're on Raw now and that we don't have as much time together." He nodded, stretching upwards and placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I promise I'll be here now, healing up your wounds and making you feel better. He won't ever lay a hand on you again, not whilst I'm alive." I rolled across and rested my head on his shoulder, cuddling into his chest. "You absolutely sure you're alright though?" I nodded feeling a little yawn escape. "You get some sleep, you need it after today." I nodded, shutting my eyes and tightening my grip around me, trying to stop myself thinking back to today, and instead happy thoughts of Kalisto and I.