Jey Uso Part 2 for diggyismylove

You could never predict what was to happen in the world of wrestling, new faces, old faces, rejuvenated careers, the lot.

Of course it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, there was a downside too, take me for example, a knee and eye injury after a harsh Extreme Rules put a swift end to my two decade spanning career, prematurely.

Tonight I was back, with Jey by my side, our daughter, Natia, was out in the ring making her formal introduction. An incredibly talented eighteen year old, not that I was biased, already making it in the WWE.

Jey stood behind me with his arms firmly wrapped around the monitor watching her stand in the ring. The crowds were cheering for her, slowly falling into a silence as she raised the microphone up to her mouth. Natia had the biggest smile on her face, she was born to be inside that squared circle, it was in her nature.

"Let me start by saying what a pleasure it is to be here, and how excited I am to be here in front of you all tonight. In case you don't know me, let me introduce myself, my name is Tia, and I come from what can only be described as wrestling royalty. My parents paved the way for so many people in that locker room, and after the unfortunate events that happened to my mum, I'm here to takeover."

It was hard trying to hold back the tears of pride, watching her where she longed to be at last meant more to me then could ever be described. "You alright?" I heard Jey whisper into my ear, softly pecking my cheek. I smiled, nodding my head back at him, looking at the screen when a random theme song played.

Chad and Jason walked out from behind the curtain, carrying with them microphones and smug smiles. I didn't know what was going on, as Jey's grip around me tightened with worry.

The two boys walked down the ramp and stood in the ring, staring off with Natia who backed away slightly. "Tia, it's so good to see you, welcome to the team." They had peculiar smiles on their faces, not nice, almost mischievous, unnerving the both of us.

"We thought we'd make your beginning as easy as possible, and so may we present to you, a once in a lifetime opportunity, to join American Alpha." Chad stepped forwards offering Natia his hand to shake. She stared at him apprehensively, looking down at his hand then back up at him.

"Please don't do it Nat," I heard Jey whisper behind me. I knew how much it meant to him that she did this by herself, stood on her own two feet, and most definitely didn't get herself into any trouble.

She slowly went to speak, when she was interrupted for a second time, only this time, things got serious. All the animosity that had bubbled and surfaced over between Jey and Goldust had finally came to this.

Neither of us wanted Natia to be involved, but by the look on his face she most definitely was now. Chad and Jason stepped aside creating the perfect pathway for him to step into Natia's face.

"Jey, what's he doing?" I looked back and saw the panic set in his eyes, Goldust didn't just look like Goldust, he looked mad, and I mean terrifyingly mad. He dropped his microphone, not taking his stare away from Natia's brown eyes, proceeding to step forwards until their bodies were practically touching.

"Oh hell no." Goldust reached forwards grabbing onto Natia by her hair, putting her into a choke hold, whilst the two American Alpha boys ran up the ramp, stopping at the top of the stage. "Babe, come on." Jey gripped tightly onto my wrist, pulling me from the monitor and along the corridor, straight out and down to the ring.

Hearing the noise of the crowd sent a shiver down my spine, but I was too preoccupied to even acknowledge the raucous noise they made for me. I glanced over at Chad and Jason giving them a disappointed smile, following behind Jey.

"Mum!" I heard Natia scream, as the two arms let her go, making her fall into my arms, whilst Jey repeatedly kicked the golden character down until he was a crumpled mess on the floor. "I was so scared," I could feel her heart pulsating fast against my clothes, gripping onto me hard.

"You're alright sweetie, don't worry, I've got you." Goldust slid out of the ring, as Jey picked up the microphone he'd dropped. I let go of Natia, snatching the mic from his hand, stepping forwards so all the attention was back on me.

"Let me make one thing clear, nobody comes near my daughter, nobody hurts my family, and nobody disrespects who I am." The crowd overrode everything I was saying, drowning me out with their chants of my name.

I looked back at the two of them, smiling at their own smiles which were plastered across their faces. I knew in that very moment, the ring was still where I belonged, I could never let it go. As much as I wanted to look after myself, I wanted to be with my family too. "Alright guys, let me speak." They eventually came to a halt with their chants, allowing me to speak up. "After earlier on I am pleased to announce that as of tonight I am back with the WWE, I am back in this ring, and I am back for your entertainment."

I'd never heard an eruption like it in my career, seeing all the banners and arms go up into the air. I could hear footsteps come up behind me, pecking my cheek, seeing Jey by my side. He took the microphone from me, flashing me a big goofy smile.

"As for you Goldust," he walked past me to the left side of the ring, staring up at the ramp, "if you want to get anywhere near my daughter you'll have to go through me, so next week it is you and me, one on one." I looked over at Natia, who finally relaxed again, beckoning her over.

"Are you really back?" She whispered, hugging me tightly. I nodded, giggling as her heard her squeal with excitement.

"And you American Alpha boys, if you ever think you're recruiting or touching my baby girl you are very sorely mistaken, so how about you stay away from her from now on. Clear?" The two boys nodded, scurrying back around the corner.

I let go of Natia, walking over to Jey and bringing him close to us, embracing the two of them, pecking their cheeks and the top of their heads. "Nothing can stop us alright, we stick together through whatever, it's our time now."

Natia pushed us both away first, taking our hands and raising them in the air, as we soaked up the crowd's cheers one last time, before heading backstage.