Own Two Feet ~ Seth Rollins [Part 2]

The following week, Seth and I were scheduled for an appearance on Miz TV. Neither of us were best pleased, but duty called, no matter what.

We were both sat down in the director style chairs, reluctantly, watching The Miz go on and on with the microphone. "Come on guys, lets all congratulate Seth and Alexa on their engagement." The two of them clapped, getting the crowd to join in.

"Thanks Miz, in fact, I had something that I-"

"-I mean could you think of two better people for each other." Seth was interrupted, being pushed back into his seat. He looked over to me, rolling his eyes, but I just reached across and grabbed his hand, gently squeezing it.

"Two of the ugliest guys on the roster, made for each other. Arrogant. Selfish. Smelly. It's fabulous." I knew Maryse would decide to chime in, crawling out of The Miz's shadow every now and then.

She knew the game she was playing, attack the media correspondent, she won't hurt me. I knew people like her, I'd dealt with people like her, Seth had told me all about people like her.

"Let's not flatter the two of them shall we, after all, all Alexa does is stand backstage to ask questions." Seth went to stand, bawling his fists up. I outstretched my arm, pushing him back down into his seat, standing up instead.

"Excuse me dumb and dumber, but let's try and get a few things straight here. I do more for this company then you two ever do, the two of you are replaceable, do you think there hasn't been people like the two of you before?" I didn't know what came over me to tell me to stand up, but I knew it was right.

No woman, no human would ever stand back and listen to other people insult them, hurt them and the people around them.

I felt Seth's presence come up beside me, his hand lacing with mine as it hung down by my waist. He squeezed it gently, standing proud. "You did so good," he whispered, tearing the microphone away from me so no one else heard.

"Would you look at that, Alexa grew some balls." I stood still, standing my ground, happily allowing the two of them to make fools of themselves - it wasn't the first time!

"At least I have balls!" I knew it was childish, but the expression on Maryse's face made it all worth while. I stared at her with my signature smirk, watching her take a couple of steps forwards in her killer heels.

She went to speak, but stopped, raising her hand in the air and striking me right across the face. I could hear the crowd boo, followed by a horrid stinging sensation in my cheek. "Baby, are you alright?" Seth asked, standing me back upright from my hunched position. I nodded, tearing my hand away so he could have a look. 

I felt his hand brush along my cheek, as I looked back over at Maryse. This time it was her chance to create a smirk across her face, gleefully laughing inside at my pain.

There was no way I was going to let her just humiliate me in the ring though, what sort of woman would that make me?

I wasn't willing to stand back and let myself be made a mockery of, and neither was Seth.

Mary's was flipped her extensions around, turning to look at The Miz. His hands fell on her waist, and hers on his shoulders.

I turned to look at Seth, giving him a knowing smile, grabbing Maryse's hand so she was looking back at me, taking a couple of steps back, and then super kicking her in the face.

"Hell yeah!" I heard Seth shout behind me, watching Maryse fall back into The Miz's open arms. I was hopeful she might fall back onto her face, but it wasn't to be. "That's my girl," Seth smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Maryse slowly got back to her feet, cupping her cheek like I had done. "Comment oses-tu! Ta vache stupide!" I couldn't understand a word of what she was saying, but she didn't sound impressed. Miz nodded behind her, pretending to have a clue what she was on about too. 

"Honey, shut up!" Both our boys stepped forwards so they were stood by our sides, the four of us all staring each other down.

I'd never been in this kind of situation before. I could hear Seth's breathing getting heavier with anger. I wasn't going to be the one to step in, especially when he was angry.

Miz stepped forwards first, as Seth mimicked him, the two boys at the same time reaching forwards and grabbing hold of each other.

I grabbed onto Seth, trying to pull his huge frame away. "Babe, he isn't worth it! Come on! Get off him." I knew he wouldn't listen to me, but it was worth a try.

Somehow I eventually managed to deter him away, pushing him into the ropes to compose himself and then stand back up. Maryse did the same with Miz, leaving him to sort himself out, and his expensive outfit.

I didn't know where to go from there, nor did anyone else, until Kurt's music played. The four of us turned around, his music being drowned out by the 'you suck,' chants.

Kurt stopped at the top of the ramp, his music slowly fading to silence. "If the four of you think violence is the answer then we have a problem on our hands. Whilst ever I am here I am not dealing with any of your childish antics, and that is why the four of you will participate in a mixed tag team match at SummerSlam. Oh it's true, it's damn true."

Kurt's music played as he walked out, leaving the four of us stranded in the ring. I looked up at Seth, smiling once I saw a little smirk creep onto his face. "We've got this," he whispered, taking a hold of my hand and leading me out of the ring.

"I never thought that tonight I'd have an in ring debut." Seth chuckled, leaning down and kissing the top of my head, leading me up the ramp. I touched hands with a few of the fans, walking back through the curtain.

"I'm so excited for people to finally see the real you though Alexa, see you come out of your shell and showcase all the hard work you've been putting in down at Black and Brave. Good times are ahead." I nodded in agreement, brushing his hair out of his face, planting my lips sweetly on his.

For bananabutt69