Seth Rollins for SheWhoGames

Today was the day. The Grandest Stage of Them All. Wrestlemania.

It had come around so quickly once again, and I was beyond excited for this year, more than I ever was before. Tonight Seth was going up against my dad in a No Holds Barred match, and whilst I couldn't wait, I didn't really know how to feel. Of course I supported Seth, but at the end of the dad, he was facing my dad, not a random guy off the roster.

Once my match was finished I ran right back to our locker room, desperate to see Seth before his match started. I opened the door, peeking round to see him in the mirror fixing his hair, tucking it behind his ears, then messing it back again. "It looks perfect," I whispered making him jump as I came up behind him. He twirled around, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You did amazing out there, I'm so proud of you." I reached up on my tiptoes, pecking his lips lightly.

"It's incredible, the atmosphere is like nothing I've ever experienced before." I still had little goose bumps across my skin from the indescribable feeling I got from the crowd.

"How about you relive it all over again?" I stepped away from him, but still held onto his hands, looking up at him confused. "Why don't you accompany me to the ring, your dad has Steph, so surely it is only fair."

I was completely torn, on one hand I wanted to head back out there more than anything in the world, but on the other hand my dad didn't know about Seth and I, and I didn't want him to grow suspicious if I valeted him. "Come on Ivy, it'll be fun. Plus, maybe now might be a good time to tell your dad. We're at Mania, he can't be mad." He winked down at me, which he know would instantly persuade me.

"Fine, but if he doesn't like it, it is all on you." He nodded, leaning down and kissing me sweetly. I kissed him back, then pulled away. "I think I need to do a bit of a fixing job before we head out." He nodded allowing me to walk over to the mirror, redoing my bun so it looked absolutely perfect.

"Ready?" He asked once I'd finished, offering me his hand to take.

"Hang on." I unzipped the jacket part of my ring gear, throwing it back onto the chair. I smiled up at Seth who looked at me shocked.

"You sure you want to do this?" I knew exactly what he was talking about. I had a horrific burns injury when I was little, lets say I didn't quite understand the concept of a kettle, and the scarring made up the majority of my left arm. I nodded, looking down and studying the marks. I could hear him sigh, then walk over to me and place his hands on my hips. "I'm so proud of you, you look beautiful." I kissed him quickly, taking his hand.

"If you're going to tell dad, I need to do something to, it's about time I showed the fans the real me." We walked down the corridor and towards the holding room, where my dad and step mum were already waiting,

"Ivy? What are you doing here?" Seth moved our hands forward slightly, the movement catching my dad's eyes. "You've got to be kidding me." Seth looked back, frowning down at me. I sighed, hating that my dad wasn't impressed.

"Dad, please don't be mad." I stepped forwards right in front of him, trying to reason with him.

"Of all the people in this company and you choose him, is that really how important I am to you?" I could feel my heart cracking with pain at my dad's harsh words. He knew how important he was, he practically brought me up by himself. I looked back at Stephanie for a little bit of help.

"Love, if Ivy is happy then why can't you just be happy for her?" She held onto my dad's bicep, smiling sweetly over at me.

"Steph, just stay out of it please. I can't believe you, tonight is the busiest night of my year and now you come here and spring this on me? How inconsiderate can you be? I thought I'd brought you up to find yourself a decent man, but how wrong was I." I tried to take a hold of my dad's hand but he pushed me back, making me stumble back into Seth.

"Okay. Let me tell you one thing, Ivy is well looked after with me, look at her tonight. Can you even see her arm? Do you know how courageous and strong your daughter is? This is huge for her, yet you can't even seem to acknowledge that, instead you're too wrapped up in our differences to see the steps she's making. You really are despicable Hunter." I smiled up at Seth who stepped in front of me, glaring down at my dad.

My dad looked slightly taken aback, not that I really cared. I grabbed back onto Seth's hand, ever so grateful that he had stuck up for me, and possibly opened my dad's eyes.

"Of course I'm proud of that, I know how much you struggle with your burn, come here." He opened his arms out, pulling me forwards into a hug. I felt him kiss the top of my head, as Seth smiled over at me.

"Alright guys, you're up." I pulled away from my dad, stepping back into Seth's arms.

"I'm still not happy about this, let me make that clear, but for now, we've got a job to do, so if we can all put on a hell of a show, and then move on with our lives." We all nodded as my dad and Steph walked out first.

"Thank you," I whispered, leaning up and pecking Seth's cheek.

"You don't have to thank me, I did what any man would do, put the most important things first." He took my hand, smiling down at me. "Ready?" I nodded as we were both handed flame torches, and the curtains opened to reveal the thousands of screaming fans.