Tease ~ Kevin Owens

"Break a leg." I turned away from the mirror noticing Kevin behind me.

"That's not really what your supposed to say surely," I replied, straightening out the red dress that hugged my figure.

"What can I say? I love a cliche." I smiled, stepping aside to where I was being beckoned.

"You've made that clear Owens - good job I love a good pun too!" He chuckled nervously, rubbing his hands together.

"Well, I'm out first, so I'll see you later." I nodded, quickly being wrapped in cables for my microphone to be attached. "Remember, tell the audience how great I am!"

"I'll try!" I chuckled watching him walk away down the hall to behind the curtain.

"Someone seems to be getting on well," a voice whispered coming up behind me.

"Shut up Corey," I snapped back, knowing the strong smell of his cologne. "He was just talking."

"Funny how he never wants to talk to anyone else." I quickly disparaged of his comment, adjusting my cable instead.

"Let's just get out to the table with Byron, I just want today to be over." He nodded, but I could tell he was desperate to make another snide remark.

I hung back just behind him as we walked through the side door out into the arena where our desk was set up for the evening.

"Evening you two," Byron waved already sat at the left hand side of the desk. "How are we both?"

"Great."

"I'm alright," I muttered, picking up the pieces of paper left for me to browse.

"She's sad because Owens was talking to her but doesn't think he's into her."
I snapped my head to the right to glare at him.

"But Owens doesn't talk to anyone,"
Byron added making me cringe. Why was dropping a conversation such a big hint for a guy to take?

"That's what I said, but apparently he was just being friendly." The two of them talked across me like I wasn't even existing.

"Kevin isn't friendly Brianna, everyone knows that." I rolled my eyes, taking a seat in the black chair, placing my headset on.

"One minute guys," Gary warned from behind the camera that sat angling towards us from the left.

"Cheers bud," Byron responded on our behalf, taking his seat alongside me, just like Corey.

"Break a leg," Corey said leaning across to face us both.

"That's enough," I warned, strengthening my glare, only to see his smirk grow.

I sat and waited for the final quick countdown until the screens all turned on around the desk.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Brianna Scarlett, welcoming you to Monday Night Raw!" The familiar engine type theme drowned out my voice as the black shorted and vested figure came out from the gorilla.

"...and here he is, the new face of America! Kevin Owens!" Corey continued on from me whilst I watched Kevin closely.

I didn't want to stare, but his movement had me drawn in. "Brianna, is it just me or does Kevin seem to be coming this way?" Byron asked, nudging me under the table.

"I don't know Byron, but there's only one way to find out." His steps came closer, coming up to the desk where his palms met.

"You're match is in the ring mate, that big thing over there." Corey teased as usual, pointing to the ring in the middle of the arena.

Kevin simply nodded, turning his nose up at Corey's attempted humour making me snigger.

Slowly his feet carried him round until his forearms rested on the back of my chair, spinning me around so I was facing his towering figure.

"What is going on?" Byron asked, looking to Corey for help noticing how lost I'd become in Kevin.

I never realised how chiselled he was until I could see him from below, straining my neck to look at his stood up figure before me.

His hands both moved to rest on my cheeks, grabbing the band of the headset that sat just behind them around my ears.

The material was slowly lifted from my skin and tossed aside onto the table behind me, quickly placing his hands back where they were.

"What's going on?" I whispered, latching onto his figure moving closer towards me, keeping me down on the seat. "Kevin," I muttered, barely able to finish my inaudible whisper before his lips softly crashed onto mine.

"What the hell!"

"I did not see that coming!"

I giggled at the two boys either side of me, whilst feeling a slight tug of my bottom lip from Kevin until he pulled away.

"Break a leg," I muttered with a smug smirk, making him chuckle as he walked back around the desk.

"Professional Brianna," Corey groaned, his eyes judging me entirely. I quickly composed myself, placing the set back onto my head. "Care to explain."

"I have no idea what happened Graves, but what can I say? He certainly has great taste in women." The two boys sniggered, shaking their heads.

"I'd have to agree with you there," Byron complimented, making me turn in my seat to look at him instead.

"Apologies ladies and gentleman, but right now we bring you back to the action where Kevin Owens stands in the ring, awaiting his opponent, the Modern Day Maharaja, Jinder Mahal."

My eyes were glued on him, as he stared down the ramp at the Titan screen. I didn't want to scream or make anything obvious, but my mind was going into overdrive whilst Corey sat smugly.

"I told you," he muttered just as our microphones cut out so JoJo could be heard. "Remember, whatever the situation, listen to Graves, he always knows what's right."

"You keep telling yourself that," Byron continued, making him moodier by the second.

I stared at Corey feeling Byron do the same behind me. "Perhaps we shall see where this goes first Graves before you get too ahead of yourself."

"We'll see," he quickly replied before our faces reappeared back on the screens.