Charlotte Part 4 for MrLynchTEL

I watched on the monitor waiting for the women's match for the evening. Sasha and Bayley came out first, which was what I expected, and then followed by Nia. I waited in anticipation, preparing to hear the familiar theme of my fiancée, only to hear the theme of Alicia play out. I watched the monitor, waiting for them to correct they had made, but the bell rang and the tag team match began.

I left the locker room and walked down to the producers office, barging in and spotting Mark. "What's going on? Why isn't Charlotte out there?" He stood up and tried to calm me down, but his small stature meant it wasn't working.

"Look Eric, I understand that you're upset that Charlotte isn't out there tonight, but I think this is something you need to discuss with her." I sighed and stormed out of the office walking away to try and find her.

I walked everywhere in a search for Charlotte, but I never managed to find her. I asked around and looked in practically every room that was in the arena, but she was absolutely nowhere. I sighed and walked outside to where the field was, decorated beautifully ready for spring, when a blonde figure caught my eye, sat with her back to the door and her legs crossed.

I walked over, placing my hand gently on her shoulder, then sat down beside her. "What happened out there? You're meant to be in the match out there." She sighed and looked over at me with sad eyes. I placed my arm around her lower back, looking out at all the flowers.

"I can't wrestle, it's not practical and the company have forbidden it." As you would, I instantly thought the worse. I looked up and down for a bandage or a graze but there was nothing wrong with the flawless body, in fact I thought she was in the best shape of her career.

"How can it be forbidden? Are you in trouble?" She looked straight over at me, shaking her head, as a single tear rolled down her cheek. My body filled with worry at the sadness she felt, reassuring me that things weren't right at all. "You need to tell me what is going on Charlotte, I'm your fiancé, I can help you."

"I don't think you can," she mumbled, reaching down beside her and bringing around a brown box. She handed it straight over to me without saying a word. I looked down at the box, slowly lifting the lid off. My jaw hit the floor in complete shock, looking over as she watched me anxiously.

"You're pregnant!" I screamed, lifting the stick out of the box and checking for myself. The two lines bright and clear told me everything I needed to know, as my eyes fell down onto her stomach. My smile grew wider, but Charlotte stayed looking at the ground, sighing to herself. "Are you not happy?" I whispered over at her, twiddling the test between my fingers.

"Are you?" She replied, looking up at me. I nodded over at her, taking a strong grip of her hand. "I thought you'd be mad."

"How could I ever be mad?" I asked her in complete disbelief. I couldn't quite get my head around it yet, of course, but deep down, I was beyond excited. "This is amazing."

"You really think?" I nodded over at her reassuringly, placing my hand back down on the grass, only to feel a flower in between my fingers. I picked it up, a beautiful white daisy, and placed it in her hair. She weakly smiled over at me.

"Honestly, I'm so happy right now, we're gonna have our own mini me." I stood up and offered my hands to her, pulling her up too. She jumped up into my arms, as I stumbled back quickly catching her, feeling her arms wrap around my neck. I raised her up in the air, so her belly was in front of my face. I puckered my lips placing a soft kiss on the fabric covering her stomach, and then bringing her back down and planting a kiss on her lips too. "You happy?" I whispered into her ear, pulling her close into my chest and placing my hand through her blonde hair.

"I mean once I get over the time off work I'll be on top of the world." I took a hold of her hand and walked her back down towards the arena, swinging our arms back and forth.

"I'll take as much time as needed off too, be by your side, go to the scans, cut the cord, be the one to make them laugh when they cry, take them off your hands when you're tired and grouchy, whatever it is, I'll be there." Charlotte smiled up at me, reaching up onto her tiptoes and pecking my cheek.

"I love you," she whispered into my ear. I went to tell her I loved her too, but she carried on speaking, fiddling with the diamond ring on her marriage finger as she processed her words. "I can't wait to tell Finn, he's going to be ecstatic." I'd been so wrapped up in the two of us, I had completely forgotten about my brother. I smiled knowing how long he had been wanting a niece or a nephew for.

"Words will not do justice how excited he'll be." I smiled. I pulled my phone out, slightly tempted to ring him and tell him, but deep down I couldn't wait to see his face. "The real question is, who do we tell first. Finn or your dad?" I could see her mind weighing up both options, neither of us too sure who was more deserving to hear the happy news.

"At the same time?" She asked. I nodded down at her kissing her lips. "I'll go get Finn you get your dad, I'll meet you in ten mama." She giggled at my choice of word, before letting go of my hand and skipping down the corridor to find her dad. I smiled at the spring in her step, feeling the butterflies in my stomach build up for the new chapter in our lives that was about to open.