Next Generation ~ Paige & John Cena

"Ladies and gentleman, your coach for today, you can't see him, John Cena." All the girls around Paige squealed whilst she clapped her hands together watching the huge muscles run down the ramp.

"Hi!" He smiled, waving to all of them in their grey shirts as they sat in rows of chairs looking at the ring.

"John, thank you so much for being here," William smiled, shaking his hand.

"No problem, I'm happy to help, you guys are the future after all." None of the recruits could wipe the smiles of excitement off their faces.

"Guys John will be working his way around the room to talk to you guys, help you out, pass on some tricks of the trade." John looked around at all the faces, his eyes falling on the black haired girl at the back.

Paige stared up at him, blocking out all the giddy females who could barely contain their excitement at seeing the handsome man in the flesh.

"Let's begin today's workout." William clapped his hands making them all quickly jump out of their seats, walking over to different pieces of equipment.

"Isn't he beautiful," Sasha whispered leaning across to Paige as they both stood up.

"He's alright," she replied, shrugging her off to make her way over to the treadmill.

Meanwhile, John headed over to where some of the guys were, all in competition to have the biggest muscles possible.

"So what are you guys working on?" John asked watching them all do different exercises."

"Chin ups," a guy with long blonde hair spoke up, lifting himself up and over the bar impressively.

"Sit ups," another said with an animal tattoo on his left arm.

"Cardio," a final man spoke up, tall, tattooed, long black hair being his distinctive features.

"You all are looking very cool." Of course coming from someone like John they all took it as a huge compliment, flashing him their best smiles.

"Do you think you could help me?" Another asked with a whisper as his voice. John instantly looked across to see a shy and fairly small guy stood behind a jump box.

"Sure, what's the problem?" He smiled, walking up behind the man, moving him back a couple of paces to enable a better run up. 

"Honestly, I've been trying to reach this height for weeks, nothing is working." John nodded, standing beside him, eyeing up the stacked up mattresses. 

"It's all about timing and confidence." The guy nodded, watching on as John took a deep breath and leaped up with ease, despite his small stature. "Easy." He jumped back down, moving out of the way. "You're turn."

"Alright." The guy looked the box up and down and then ran at it, leaping up and landing with plenty of distance to spare. "I did it!" He cheered, throwing his arms up in the air. 

"Now remember, practice," John encouraged, patting him on the shoulder and then proceeding to walk further around the room. 

The room was filled with talent that John was eager to work with and help improve, but his eyes soon wandered across to where the dark haired girl ran on the treadmill with ease. To him she appeared like she had it covered, but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. 

He walked over to the group of girls who gathered on the cardio machines, all their eyes except for hers looking up at him. 

"Looking good ladies," he smiled making them all lost for breath. He chuckled, waving to each of them. 

Paige's eyes kept looking forwards paying no attention to the worldwide name stood by her side. She was far too focused on her workout to entertain John, the other girls would be able to do that in her place. 

However, John wasn't so keen on the disapproving demeanour of the young girl, so walked over to where she was running, leaning on the front of the machine. "Hi," he loudly said making her look across at him from the ceiling. 

"Hello," she smiled, her thick British accent coming through only impressing John further. "Nice to meet you." She forced the polite tone in her voice, wishing the figure would swiftly disappear. 

"What is it you're doing?" She finally stopped, looking at him in complete disbelief. John's mind had been lost in infatuation for the unique girl who stood before him. 

"Are you serious?" He didn't know if it was her accent or whether she was as standoffish as he believed. "I'm riding a bike sweetie." 

"Sorry," he muttered. He couldn't believe what a mess he was making of himself, and neither could she. "So...what's your name?" 

"Paige." He made no secret of his nerves, Paige could sense it from the start too, she never wanted to make such a legend but what wondered in her mind was what made the invincible so weak? "I don't need to ask for your name," she smiled, settling his jitters. 

"It's not the first time I've heard that." She chuckled slightly, the eyes of all the other girls burning onto her. 

"You know all these girls love you." John turned around to look at all the girly faces, fluttering their lashes, pushing back their hair as they pretended not to stare. 

"Yeah. I tend to veer towards the more humble girls these days, I've had way too many possessive and needy girls to even give them the time of day." Humbleness was what Paige prided herself on, not that John would know. 

"That's good to know, John." He nodded, spinning on his feet, walking over to the spare treadmill that was besides Paige's. "Shouldn't you be about helping people?" She questioned, giving him a confused look. 

"Maybe, but I'm sure I'd have a much better time working out here with you." Paige shrugged her shoulders, he was a grown man who could make his own decisions after all, pressing start on the machine in the exact same moment as John did too, both with smiles on their faces.