Sami Zayn for CharliMcLachlan's Friend

"You ready babe?" I looked over at Sami, feeling the vibrations of the engine underneath my seat finally stop.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I whispered, unbuckling my seatbelt and opening up the door. Just stepping out onto the cobbled ground of the Amway Centre carpark brought back thousands of memories from the good old days.

"There they are." I looked up following where his pointing finger guided me, noticing the two biggest smiles on the banner. Our girls. "Can you believe that would have been me and you once upon a time?" I shook my head, pulling my phone out and taking a quick photo of it.

"I'm so proud of the both of them, who knew they'd want to follow in our footsteps, continue the legacy." He smiled, grabbing onto my hand, walking me through to the entrance.

"This feels so weird, usually I'd have to carry both our bags through this door." I blushed hard, I couldn't argue at all, but only as he'd tell me he would. I wasn't that mean to hand him my bag.  "Are any of the old guys even here anymore?"

"I think a couple are, Paige, Tyler, a couple of others." He nodded, opening the doors open for me, and leading me down towards the girl's locker room. "I don't think it's too far away thank goodness." He led me down the familiar halls, nothing changed, everything just the same, especially the small crack in the wall opposite dressing room three.

"And here we were." I looked up and saw their names on the door, smiling to myself, knowing just how hard they'd worked. Sami knocked on the door, as we both chuckled at the two girly squeals that came from the other side of the door.

"Mum! Dad!" Cara and Steph opened up the door, running into both of our open arms. "I'm so pleased your hear," the youngest whispered into my ear, squeezing me extra tight.

"I'm so glad to be here and watch you tonight, it's so exciting." Steph pulled away, swapping places with Cara who gripped onto me just as tight.

"Thank you for coming," she muttered in between excitable giggles. "Come in, we've made it just like the good old days for you both." The four of us walked in, shutting the door, looking around at the whole room. It was covered with old school posters, a coffee machine which was probably used twenty years ago, and old school décor of chairs and tables. It was idyllic, everything it used to be.

"Chloe, you're crying again." I didn't even notice the tear running down my cheek, quickly wiping it away, ignoring Sami's laugh. "Did you girls do this especially?" They both nodded, only causing more tears to stream down my face, uncontrollably. I never realised just how hard it would hit me being back in the old stomping ground.

"Is it what it used to be like, you know, all those years ago." I nodded, grabbing my phone and pulling up a photo of Sami and I from one of our first ever shows. I walked over, standing in between them and showing them the photo. "That's incredible, I wish that our dressing rooms were like that."

"Just look at the photos Car, why don't we get this sort of stuff." Everything on the inside had changed, but the whole exterior of the company was still the same.

"Now Mum," Steph whispered, slinging her arm around the back of my neck. "We won't no embarrassing mum tears tonight, just that signature smile of yours in the front row of the arena." I giggled, looking between them both, into their sets of piercing blue eyes.

"I don't think I can promise that," I told them, watching Sami walk towards us, and pull us into a group hug.

"My three favourite girls, what did I ever do to deserve you all." I held onto Sami tight, never wanting to let him go, until a member of crew came and greeted us, taking us out of the room so the girls could prepare.

"Do you wanna go and grab a bite to eat?" Sami asked me, slipping his hand so it intertwined with mine.

"I don't see why not, there isn't really anything better to do." I knew the exact way to the food hall, swerving around several people, in and out of the equipment boxes until we got there. "I sure hope the food round here has improved." Sami nodded, grabbing two trays for us both.

"Get outta here! No way!" We both turned around to see who was screaming, only to see the same black haired girl run over to us and embrace us. "I can't believe you guys are here, I'm so excited to see you, you're both looking so well."

"Thanks P, it's cracking to see you doing so well. Are you wrestling tonight?" She nodded, pulling away to grab her own tray.

"Yeah, in fact, I'm pretty sure I had a media job to do, I'm really sorry guys, I got to go." I couldn't even be mad, having become accustomed to her forgetful mind over the years.

"Whilst we've been away for years, some things never change," he joked into my ear, so no one else could hear.

"Oh I know."

Once we'd finished getting sorted, we headed straight out to the arena, swarmed instantly by tonnes of fans, as we pushed our way through to the front row. We'd got there just in time for the pyrotechnic start, looking up at the Fastlane logo flashing around the arena. Jojo was stood in the ring, having not aged in the slightest, raising the microphone to her hand.

"The following is a women's tag team match and is scheduled for one fall." Sami and I quickly stood up, his hands falling on my hips.

"They're up, they're first, what a huge occasion." I smiled up at him, pecking his cheek lightly. The lights went down and the first theme came on.

"Introducing first, the team of Ruby Riot and Mandy Rose." My body was shaking, so much had built up to this moment, all the years of taking them back and forth to classes, and teaching them their dad's old finisher was all worth it.

"And their opponents, the team of Cara and Steph Zayn!" As soon as their figures were visible from the ring I felt the tears roll down my cheeks, breaking my promise to the girls.

"Hey come on now, you got to smile for them." I nodded, feeling Sami's grip tighten, watching them run down the ramp and over to the two of us, and hugging us.

"I love you," they both whispered, pulling away and sliding into the ring, waving to all the fans.

I'd lost nearly all focus in the match after a while, selfishly reminiscing about all my old times, and thinking about their faces when they used to stand behind the barricade as juniors watching Sami and myself.

"It's the big finish, look." Ruby was stood in the corner, leaning against the turnbuckle, whilst Cara was stood opposite her, taking a deep breath and then running over and striking Ruby with a Helluva Kick. "That's my girl!" Sami yelled from behind me, jumping up and down as Cara got the three count.

"Oh my gosh, they did it!" They both walked into the middle of the ring, hugging each other tightly.

"Here are your sisters, Cara and Steph Zayn." The referee pulled them apart, raising their hands in the air, then releasing them over so they could climb out of the ring.

"Congratulations," I whispered, hugging Cara, as Steph hugged Sami. "I'm so proud of you darling, you've done so well."

"Thanks mum, it's all thanks to you two." She smiled, pecking my cheek and then moving across to Sami, enabling Steph to come to me.

"Thank you so much for supporting me mum," she whispered into my ear, squeezing me tighter than ever before.

"You never have to thank me, I do it because I love you." They both pulled away from us, linking hands, then walking up the ramp. "Who knew we could create such talented children," I murmured, taking Sami's hand again as we walked out of the arena.

"I have no idea, but I've never been more proud of them than tonight." He told me, kissing my lips softly.